"Friday" Fight Night!

When? Sunday, May 1, 2011 @ 3:00pm EST/2:00pm CST

Where? Mos Espa Starport, Tatooine

Buffs? Provided!

This Session's Badge: Jabba's Badge of Trust
...has earned Jabba's Badge of Trust.

This fight's Planet: Tatooine, Neutral Sector

For those who missed last week, here's a recap on what Friday Fight Night! is:

It's time for some weekly shenanigans to start happening! Tired of sitting around Coronet waiting for the silly Rebels to show their faces? Frustrated at the Imperial cowards who hide behind their AT-ATs?

Too long have there been "skirmishes" with various clashing Rebel and Imperial forces. It is time to put away your CDEF pistol and bring out the big guns. It's time for the Galactic Civil War!

Each Friday evening will be the weekly Friday Fight Night! at various locations across the galaxy! The "Where?" section is where you will congregate before taking portals to various battlegrounds hand-crafted by, yours truly, the ECs!

What can I expect?
Expect intense, fast-paced action! We will set up the event and portals to allow minimal lag-time for the server, as well as opportunities for you to clone, rebuff, and get back into the fight!

What do I get?
What do you get? Well you get good old-fashioned hard core PvP! Well besides that, let's cut to the chase of what you want (so come on, stop sending me hundreds of tells asking this, ok?): for each event, we'll notate whether or not buffing will be provided in the details. These buffs are meant for players who want to quickly get into the action or cannot afford doctors' buffs. They are not as strong as player-made buffs, so if you want the edge, bring your own doctors! We will provide as many portals to assist you in declaring your faction and warping to the appropriate recruiters to do so. We will NOT be changing your faction, so don't ask. Follow the various signs/directions.

What about prizes?
Here's where it gets interesting! At the start of every session, a "reward badge" will be displayed in the event post. This badge will be awarded to the winning side. But wait, you say. Can't people just switch sides? Why do some people get the badge in the fight? Well the badge WON'T be rewarded for a single fight. Any veteran knows that a single fight is nothing, but it's the WAR that matters!

At the end of a Friday Fight Night, the winning side gains control over one sector of the planet. There are three sectors per planet, a Imperial-favored battlefield, a Rebel-favored battlefield, and a neutral battlefield. The start of a planetary battle begins in the neutral battlefield, or the battlefield of the attacking side, and will progress either to the Imperial battlefield (should the Rebels win), vice versa, or to the neutral battlefield. In the end, to take a planet, one side must defeat the other in their favored battlefield. This means it could take as little as two, or as many as twenty battles to win a planet!

Example: If the Imperials attack Dantooine, a Rebel-controlled planet, the first fight will begin in an Imperial-favored sector. This means the Rebels only need to defeat them once to maintain the planet, and the Imperials must win at least three fights to take it away from them.

Example 2: If the Rebels attack Naboo, a neutral planet, the first fight will begin in the neutral sector, and either transition to the Imperial-favored sector if they win, or to the Rebel-favored sector if they lose. Either side would need to win two battles in a row to take the planet

The outcomes of a battle will be posted on each event thread. Once a battle has been won in the enemy's favored battlefield on a planet, the planet becomes that faction's planet, and the surviving soldiers will receive the session's badge, and a new one will be announced for the next planetary battle. So note, if you die and your side is close to winning, don't clone or you may miss the badge!

Additionally, the victor of a planet will have their flags displayed in the main starports of the planet! So what's the big deal about capturing planets? Well, more planets means more supplies and a better equipped army! Though the planet balance will start out as neutral, as one side gets more and more planets, they get more benefits in battle! These could range from extra-strength buffs, to special commando assistance, or to orbital strikes! It's well worth it to be the winning side in the Galactic Civil War!

Finally, ALL participates for EACH fight night will be awarded the Live Event badge (...has participated in a Live Event). We will award this badge at the end of a fight for a few minutes before we stop handing it out. If you miss it, simply come back next week, don't ask us for it!

Great! So how do I win?
The event will be monitored anywhere from one to two hours, in which the ECs will keep track of which side is doing the best. After an appropriate amount of time is up, we will declare a winner based on our observation, and the event will "end" in terms of the ECs will no longer rebuff, monitor, or give bonuses to various sides. But our involvement does not mean the fighting is over! The portals will remain operational, along with the battlefield, so there's nothing to stop you from fighting into the wee hours of the morning!

Kreen
04-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Planetary Bonuses:

Naboo: Thanks to the advances of Nabooian doctors and medicine, the occupying force gets a bonus to medical supplies provided.
[Buff bonus of 2200/1600 instead of 1800/1200.]
System Bonus: [If Rori is held in addition to Naboo, medical drops during battle can happen, healing and rebuffing troops.]

Corellia: At the heart of the Galaxy, the occupying force dominates hyperspace travel, ensuring faster troop deployment.
[Bonus (x2) troop NPCs deployed in base defense.]
System Bonus: [If Talus is held in addition to Corellia, all current bonuses are enhanced by x1.5 (i.e. Naboo receives 3300/2400 buffs, x3 bonus of base troops, etc.)]

Endor: A luscious forest world, Endor provides the occupying force with an abundance of construction materials for bases.
[Reinforced bases, nearly twice the size of a normal base with choke points and more.]

Tatooine: A backwater planet boasting plenty of mercenaries and shady criminals to do the occupying force's dirty work.
[Saboteurs can infiltrate enemy bases and cripple them, leaving openings, alternative routes, and flank attack opportunities.]
System Bonus: [If Lok is held in addition to Tatooine, mercenaries can be deployed in battle behind the enemy, forcing them to attack on two fronts.]

Yavin IV: While this small moon is insignificant, Yavin, the red-gas giant it orbits, contains several moons with unique orbital patterns that would allow for the construction of shipyards and research into advanced capital ship weaponry.
[Capital ship attacks damage health and action by 800 and mind by 500 (debuff)]

Dathomir: Inhabited by the wild Force witches, Dathomir is tainted by the dark side of the Force, and imbues immense power into any Jedi who can channel into its darkness.
[Jedi of the occupying force can channel their powers into 3500/2500 buffs (usable once per battle, per Jedi).]

Dantooine: A small world full of farmers and miners, Dantooine holds little strategic value, except for the plethora of abandoned ruins, mining facilities, and homesteads. Commandos use these ruins to train and practice, honing their abilities to execute precision attacks.
[For each planet owned by the occupying force, one assassin commando is given. Each commando can be deployed once during battle to instantly eliminate one enemy player, or a small number of enemy NPCs]

Last Stand Bonus: If one side of the Galactic Civil War occupies 1 or less planets while the other side occupies all others, Heroes can be deployed during battle to aid until this condition is broken (Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, etc).

Current Galactic Civil War Overview:

Rebel:
Naboo
Dantooine
Lok

Imperial:
Dathomir
Talus

Neutral:
Corellia
Talus
Endor
Tatooine
Yavin IV

This Fight Night's Outcome:
Congratulations to the Rebels for winning this fight! The Imperials just almost had them at the beginning, maybe next fight they'll be able to completely wipe up the Rebels!

AZIronman
04-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Awesome, I have time to do this before i work on sunday

Joshino
04-30-2011, 07:05 PM
nice bit more eu friendly :P

badshrooms
04-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah I hope to bring alot of Euro players from my guild to this, Better log on and spread the word!

By the way I think this section is widely unknown or "not seen" by far to much of the servers population.

Hakry
05-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Yeah I hope to bring alot of Euro players from my guild to this, Better log on and spread the word!

By the way I think this section is widely unknown or "not seen" by far to much of the servers population.

You would be surprised how many people just do not use the forums at all, let alone this section!

But, just to give some a heads up...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6423/eventannouncement.png

Mahonra
05-01-2011, 04:41 AM
Rebels unite!

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11222

joshuaa
05-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Rebels unite!

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11222

you gonna show?

LoTrax
05-01-2011, 06:41 PM
lolsandstorms

AZIronman
05-01-2011, 09:06 PM
not a good day for me

bigevil
05-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Good time and good back and forth for a while. :) ....and I forgot to take pics. hahahaha. Screenies!!

Shoryuu
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Planetary Bonuses:

Dantooine: A small world full of farmers and miners, Dantooine holds little strategic value, except for the plethora of abandoned ruins, mining facilities, and homesteads. Commandos use these ruins to train and practice, honing their abilities to execute precision attacks.
[For each planet owned by the occupying force, one assassin commando is given. Each commando can be deployed once during battle to instantly eliminate one enemy player, or a small number of enemy NPCs]

Dantooine is not the home base of a ion cannon or other instant kill device. Use of @kill on any player as a result of "planetary" bonus is not only an extremely bad idea... but it gives those of us who actually enjoy PVP in this game no reason to play it. Did you see anything like that in live? I did not, nor did I see any staff promoting events where players can choose a single player to be instantly killed. It is for this reason, I do not see any point in playing on SWGEMU servers until there is a wipe and maybe a bit more fun being delivered from the staff team or this is changed. SWGEMU Staff should be promoting the servers by inviting players with fun filled events, not driving them away by giving players a chance to end any fun they might have by participating in the event. You may want to alter this "@kill" to an @warp to another planet, up to 2 planets away. That would put that player out of commission for a tad longer then a death would.

When the imperials pushed the rebels back, rebels had an average of 7 npcs coming out of their base every 15-25 seconds. Imperials had a MAXIMUM of 15 npcs in 15 minutes. Who is the Imperial "defender" on the staff team? Ilipah? If so, ouch, those of us that were around during the abandoned rebel base on Dantooine (few years back) know Ilipah will always defend the rebels. She stated multiple times before that event that they would NOT be rezing rebels, within the first 3 minutes of the battle they revived 15 people. If Kreen was pushing the npcs forward... you should definitely consider how many Jedi there are on each side before you start screwing over the faction with 1/3rd of the players by providing them with no covering fire or spawning useless NPCs (rebel side had 7 npcs coming with dizzy/posture change spam coming out of each one every other second).

You should not have a location where 1 player can choose which side they want to be on. There should be two cities for each faction on 2 or 3 different planets. For example, Theed, Bestine, and Kor Vella could be Imperial Locations while Moenia, Coronet, and Mos Espa could be rebel locations. Imperials lost about 30-45% of their players when rebels showed up with 6 Jedi.

AZIronman
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
It was fun. It was funny to watch 2 rebel jedi COMPLETELY turn the tide of the battle lol.
I died way too many times to count. being hit by 6 jedi hurts

when it was just Korimor, Tylox, Maximus, and Cemcantar we were kicking butt and taking names. When Faxan And Noma showed up we got owned. i probably died due to being targeted and derved by all of them 8 times lol.

Imperial jedi were Austen, Myself, and some Ir jedi.

Probably the quickest loss of all time imps. Good job rebs

Kreen
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
The Dantooine bonus is going to be nerfed, don't worry. I had my reservations about it, but nobody commented on it when I introduced it, so I thought I'd leave it for one event. It'll be changed for the others.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the abandoned base event, or today's, but no Rebels were ressed. As for the choosing/switching sides, that's something that has been pretty favorable for a long time, even since Shotter's battlefield events. If we take away the faction setting, people are going to PM the ECs to change their faction, and there'll be problems with faction point bugs and people not being able to set their faction properly, along with those who don't know what they're doing and show up without a faction.

A big deal is the uneven number of Jedi, but sadly there's not much we can do about that. If you have ideas, go ahead and share them though and we can figure out what's the best thing to do.

AZIronman
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
A big deal is the uneven number of Jedi, but sadly there's not much we can do about that. If you have ideas, go ahead and share them though and we can figure out what's the best thing to do.

This.

Imperials will never win if the jedi situation stays as is.

Mahonra
05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
@ Austin: I thought you GUARANTEED the Imps were going to win? Lawl.

@AZ: I wasn't there at the start of the battle, but I was told you guys came very close to winning within the first few minutes.

@Kreen: Don't worry too much about complaints. You've been upfront in advance about how the battles are structured and what bonuses are being given to each side. Everyone knows going into these battles how it will function. The important thing is to just keep structuring them where no side is given a distinct unearned advantage. If one side keeps losing, it's not your fault and it's not your responsibility to try and 'even' it up. The duty in on the players and guilds to do all they can to get their faction out and fighting.

This is the GCW guys. You don't win it with tears.

You win it with coordination and teamwork among factionally aligned guilds.

korimor
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Imperial jedi were Austen, Myself, and some Ir jedi.
Asesino.. or was that one of you playing on his toon? Zeus..which is austen but i did see both at once at one point in time..

Mahonra
05-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Asesino.. or was that one of you playing on his toon? Zeus..which is austen but i did see both at once at one point in time..

So the Imps had 5 Jedi and the Rebels had 6?

badshrooms
05-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Overall good fight glad to see more imp jedi but looks like the rebels came together even stronger for this one.

Nice playing with rebels being the power house, Use to IMPS running the best guilds/players from my live server

oMek
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
So the Imps had 5 Jedi and the Rebels had 6?

Yeah, but the imps jedi where not all in the battle at once. and two where weird temps rifles/jedi and mpowers/?

Mahonra
05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Overall good fight glad to see more imp jedi but looks like the rebels came together even stronger for this one.

Nice playing with rebels being the power house, Use to IMPS running the best guilds/players from my live server

Same here.

As a day 1 Rebel and Bria vet, I can tell you it wasn't very often that Bria Rebels won a battle. Imps dominated.

I've been where the Liberator Imps are now.

But we always brought the fight. And on rare occasion actually won.

LoTrax
05-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Here's a video I threw together (using metal instead of trance), I didn't FRAPS very much of the event but here's what I managed to get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfBZh3so70

skullboy1
05-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Same here.

As a day 1 Rebel and Bria vet, I can tell you it wasn't very often that Bria Rebels won a battle. Imps dominated.

I've been where the Liberator Imps are now.

But we always brought the fight. And on rare occasion actually won.

Trust me we will win ( dang second holo) reason they one that one is pure numbers they outnumbered out non-jedi and jedi :P but next one is our :)

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 03:08 AM
@ Austin: I thought you GUARANTEED the Imps were going to win? Lawl.

@AZ: I wasn't there at the start of the battle, but I was told you guys came very close to winning within the first few minutes.

@Kreen: Don't worry too much about complaints. You've been upfront in advance about how the battles are structured and what bonuses are being given to each side. Everyone knows going into these battles how it will function. The important thing is to just keep structuring them where no side is given a distinct unearned advantage. If one side keeps losing, it's not your fault and it's not your responsibility to try and 'even' it up. The duty in on the players and guilds to do all they can to get their faction out and fighting.

This is the GCW guys. You don't win it with tears.

You win it with coordination and teamwork among factionally aligned guilds.

I was there with austen and some IR newb then I had to log and get ready for work. My brother got home from work and played at the end.

The most we had on at once at the battle was 3. We were going to win but two rebel jedi COMPLETELY turned the tide of the battle. Shows how crazy Jedi are huh?

badshrooms
05-02-2011, 03:16 AM
I think some should be willing to even things out, its hard for the hard core factional but I am tossing around the idea of trying to help this situation next week

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 03:17 AM
I think some should be willing to even things out, its hard for the hard core factional but I am tossing around the idea of trying to help this situation next week

When i suggested this you were like LOL QQ NEWB MY MEATSHEILDS R DA BEST

badshrooms
05-02-2011, 04:55 AM
When i suggested this you were like LOL QQ NEWB MY MEATSHEILDS R DA BEST

<insert shameless guild promotion and worship comment here>

bigevil
05-02-2011, 12:19 PM
It would be a lot more fun but for fires. I spent the whole time healing wounds and keeping up camps for tending wounds, and the camps were FULL of mind fire victims. Was kinda silly. Blankets ran out super fast.

I wish DOT's were ultra rare, but still had a lot of fun.

oMek
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Just want to thank kreen for this event, I know we all give you a hard time about the npcs ect but its always fun regardless. Cant wait for next week!

korimor
05-02-2011, 12:58 PM
It would be a lot more fun but for fires. I spent the whole time healing wounds and keeping up camps for tending wounds, and the camps were FULL of mind fire victims. Was kinda silly. Blankets ran out super fast.

I know! Have next battle on bridges in the Dune Sea, would help with the fires XD

Hey at least these battles arent like nova. Nova pvp was essiantally raves with all the glowsticks and trippy force powers all over.

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I know! Have next battle on bridges in the Dune Sea, would help with the fires XD

Hey at least these battles arent like nova. Nova pvp was essiantally raves with all the glowsticks and trippy force powers all over.

I prefer novas pvp. Jedi made less of an impact.

Evil Cyborg 10
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Last night was awesome, it was amazing being in vent as well putting voices to players names.
I found it funny that all the jedi are twelve xD

Korimor thinks he's better then everyone though, he was screaming "NON JEDI WTF R U DOING RUN FORWARD U MEAT SHIELDS", which I thought was abit too much.

Over all good event though! :)

Mahonra
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM

Actually that was EXTREMELY helpful to the Rebels. And a perfect example of teamwork.

Good job Big.

badshrooms
05-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Bring more Doctors and People who know how to play,

DoT problem Solved.

Shoryuu
05-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Bring more Doctors and People who know how to play,

DoT problem Solved.

... Not exactly.

badshrooms
05-02-2011, 05:25 PM
80% of the field on both sides was not in energy/stun pvp armor - People need to know how to play

More Doctors and wt speed tapes in this pvp gear with rifles = front line fire extinguishers

More of them and fires will only take out the casual players

-
-
-

Shoryuu
05-02-2011, 05:50 PM
80% of the field on both sides was not in energy/stun pvp armor - People need to know how to play

More Doctors and wt speed tapes in this pvp gear with rifles = front line fire extinguishers

More of them and fires will only take out the casual players

-
-
-

See, none of that is necessary. Sure there need to be a few more docs with fire cures. I have one better for you though. The Event needs to have a wider area where players fight in. This way players can move AROUND the crowd. During the event I was charging the crowd of 20-30+ rebels head on, I did it about 15-20 times during the event. Most of the rebels were playin it safe... same with imps... I wasn't lol.

Mahonra
05-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I like how 1 jedi in there. (me) was 16. Maximus is a girl. Cemcantar, not 12. Mekks, not 12.

idk what your talking about I was just trying to help cause as soon as one or two of the jedi would retreat to heal EVERYONE would take off running back too instead of staying and fighting. All of my guild agreed half of you didn't know what you were doing so that is why we left and after that the rebels started winning. Okay? thanks

I actually like 'give and take' battles like that.

Where you inch forward a few minutes, and are pushed back a tad moments later. Then /repeat.

oMek
05-02-2011, 08:00 PM
At the start of the battle imps where whoopin up on us. They had a few extra numbers, and a few more real pvpers. Ended up pushing us back to our base and almost getting control of it. But I agree soon as noma showed up we had 5 jedi and decided to rush, that pushed em back for good.

I see tons of ppl running around with no armor and no skills really. I wish these ppl would gear up better before the battles but I guess it does not matter long as they have fun! Was nice to see other storm jedi on. AZ can not support the imps on his own!

LoTrax
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
I like how 1 jedi in there. (me) was 16. Maximus is a girl. Cemcantar, not 12. Mekks, not 12.

idk what your talking about I was just trying to help cause as soon as one or two of the jedi would retreat to heal EVERYONE would take off running back too instead of staying and fighting. All of my guild agreed half of you didn't know what you were doing so that is why we left and after that the rebels started winning. Okay? thanks

Yeah, I'm 21... I don't think any of the jedi were 12... lol

Kreen
05-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I will confess, the reason the battlefields are the "give and take" narrow types is so that I can monitor it easier and summon back those who exploit out of the walls. Though yesterday's field was definitely not my best... I overslept and was pressed for time, and I made it a bit narrow :(

While Tatooine is gonna be a hard planet, most all of the future battles are going to take place near bodies of water to help deal with the fire issues.

bigevil
05-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I will confess, the reason the battlefields are the "give and take" narrow types is so that I can monitor it easier and summon back those who exploit out of the walls. Though yesterday's field was definitely not my best... I overslept and was pressed for time, and I made it a bit narrow :(

While Tatooine is gonna be a hard planet, most all of the future battles are going to take place near bodies of water to help deal with the fire issues.

Make no apologies. Big wide open places can be boring unless you have defined groups, advanced planning, understanding of battlefield tactics, and proper toon selection to support such warfare.

With such an ecclectic group, a more "choke point" oriented format makes sense, and is easier to control as you stated. Maybe in the future with more defined guild structures and teams set up for such battles, things such as large open warfare can take place.

I understand the previously stated desires for proper flanking ability, freedom of movement, and other considerations, but hey man....we got to do some fighting. :) hehe. All in good time and with more planning by players, not just staff, it will all come to fruition.

Hooya.

Mahonra
05-02-2011, 08:38 PM

Using walls to confine the battle is good. Very good.

For every negative critique, there are a dozen or more giving your events two thumbs up.

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I really have 0 criticism about the events (besides the @kill power buuuuttt...). My only criticism is with numbers and all that carebear garbage but hey, nothing we can do but hope some imperials start playing.

badshrooms
05-02-2011, 11:12 PM

Meh, Better buy some better diseases then!

Just make it so the water is off to the side or at a re-treatable location, it Would be lame if the entire fight was in a lake...
-
-
-
WHY are Fires an Issue? They are in-game systems that more than half of the players have invested time into gathering. Thats like saying every one should gain some natural lightsaber resistance because they hurt so bad.

Not our fault that players cant coordinate doctors and fire heals, I didnt let a fire take me to more than half black bar on any stat before I dealt with it...

Mahonra
05-02-2011, 11:28 PM
I wish more players were aware that trimpian + capped fire resist tapes = 50% fire DoT reduction.

Mahonra
05-02-2011, 11:29 PM
My only criticism is with numbers and all that carebear garbage but hey, nothing we can do but hope some imperials start playing.

Then honestly you should direct your criticism at the Imps who aren't PvPing, rather than at the Rebels who are.

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 11:57 PM
I wish more players were aware that trimpian + capped fire resist tapes = 50% fire DoT reduction.

I have way over 25 FR and 23% trimp and it doesn't do ****!. I think it's broken.

AZIronman
05-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Then honestly you should direct your criticism at the Imps who aren't PvPing, rather than at the Rebels who are.

nothing we can do but hope some imperials start playing.

ummmmmmmm.............

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 12:05 AM
I have way over 25 FR and 23% trimp and it doesn't do ****!. I think it's broken.

Are you sure?

Because on Nova it certainly worked like I described.

You're making me want to log in and test it.

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 12:07 AM
ummmmmmmm.............

I meant try being a little more proactive. Rather than just 'hoping' something changes.

Have you tried to speak with the leaders of the larger Imperial guilds, etc?

AZIronman
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
I meant try being a little more proactive. Rather than just 'hoping' something changes.

Have you tried to speak with the leaders of the larger Imperial guilds, etc?

What imperial guilds? Its really just fub and storm. And yes I am sure

badshrooms
05-03-2011, 01:44 AM

Lack of Players hurting the PvP experience

baadddllyyy

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 01:50 AM

The largest guild on the server is Imperial. Have you tried speaking with them?

AZIronman
05-03-2011, 01:56 AM
The largest guild on the server is Imperial. Have you tried speaking with them?

All of their novice marksmen are their.

badshrooms
05-03-2011, 02:10 AM
AZ make your own guild and teach these wonderful people how to play SWG

:P

It is pretty fun to be a Good Guild Leader

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Btw, I just logged in to test fire resist tapes. You are wrong. They DO work.

Me and Windmaster just tested with +22 in FR tapes. It dropped a fire dot from 269 to 203. Almost a 22% reduction.

We tried to test using Trimpian but it kinda got messed up a little. So I can't make a definitive comment regarding Trimpian just yet.

But I can say with 100% certainty that fire resist tapes do work. I'm assuming that +25 in tapes will equate to a 25% DoT reduction since +22 reduced it by 22%.

oMek
05-03-2011, 04:10 AM
trimpian works, long as you eat it before the fires stick. If the dot is already on you and you eat trim it wont help at all.

I have 25 FR and 22% food, makes a huge diff.

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 04:19 AM
trimpian works, long as you eat it before the fires stick. If the dot is already on you and you eat trim it wont help at all.

Sounds like it's working exactly how it did on Nova.

skrizzle
05-03-2011, 09:42 AM

Yeah I can definitely say it works having BH'd tylox (unsuccessfully :P) My 87-103% pot dots were havin a hell of a time sticking on him

oMek
05-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Yeah I can definitely say it works having BH'd tylox (unsuccessfully :P) My 87-103% pot dots were havin a hell of a time sticking on him

LOL great sig, made me lol irl.

Evil Cyborg 10
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
LMFAO Skrizzle!

Shoryuu
05-03-2011, 08:01 PM
You mean most everyone was playing it SMART. And you weren't.

I only died twice during the entire event.

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 08:49 PM
I only died twice during the entire event.

You weren't there for the entire event. After your 2nd quick death you left.

Shoryuu
05-03-2011, 08:51 PM
You weren't there for the entire event. After your 2nd quick death you left.

I was there the entire event. You weren't there for a minute of it. Sad stuff. My non Jedi got owned by the saber battles so i bought my jedi online.

Mahonra
05-03-2011, 09:04 PM
I was there the entire event. You weren't there for a minute of it. Sad stuff. My non Jedi got owned by the saber battles so i bought my jedi online.

Lol!

Push hard enough and the truth usually comes out.

So turns out you weren't on your Jedi for the entire battle like you claimed, and you did die more than twice when you include your non-Jedi toon.

Proving you wrong is so fun and easy.

Hakry
05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Heard it was a awesome Event, sorry I missed it.

*Moved to the archive*