Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 4/22/11

  1. #16
    Junior Member InchesRADIANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phx
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by jamMa View Post
    Hi, message from Europe: We're asleep when you host events. Wir sind eingeschlafen, wenn Sie Host-Ereignisse. Nous dormons lorsque des événements d'accueil vous.
    Set an alarm!

  2. #17
    Retired SWGEmu Staff Hakry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dantooine
    Posts
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by jamMa View Post
    Hi, message from Europe: We're asleep when you host events. Wir sind eingeschlafen, wenn Sie Host-Ereignisse. Nous dormons lorsque des événements d'accueil vous.
    The last two events yes, but the one before that I did at 2pm EST specifically for Europe people and it literally took away my whole day. I do try and make events better time for our Europe folks, but its hard especially right now (finals + moving out of apartment soon + projects due + fire department stuff + life). As for Friday Fight Nights they are all set for this time for now and it may be possible to adjust it in the future, but I know Kreen is also very busy because she is also in college like myself.


    As for this event, I have spent a few hours setting up and its just waiting for those wishing to fight!

  3. #18
    Something needs to be done about the fire rifleman spam! Local respawns and no-decay would encourage more action and pushing regardless of the DoT spam

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus8 View Post
    Something needs to be done about the fire rifleman spam!
    I dont know what you're talking about!

  5. #20
    Do no Imperials besides FUB and STORM like to PvP?

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    84
    i love pvp, but i had to get Doc Teeth in the mix because all the imps in the fray were on fire...

  7. #22
    Dedicated badshrooms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moms Basement WA, USA
    Posts
    668
    congrats to the rebels !!!

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by slawface
    I dont know what you're talking about!
    During tonight's event, anyone who went into front line combat ended up on fire. This resulted in probably about 1/2 of my faction's players standing around waiting for wound healing or fire blankets for a majority of the 2 and a half hours

    And if you tried to ignore it to get some kills, you would just die and have to travel all the way back, of course. The only people able to really enter close range/melee range safely were the jedi...
    Last edited by Primus8; 04-23-2011 at 05:26 AM.

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus8 View Post
    Rifleman with fire DoTs ruin close range gameplay because no one wants to risk death. If death wasn't as much of an obstacle (aka, spawns behinds main bases), then maybe we'd see more action and less standing in camps
    the fact that EVERYONES a rifleman ruins pvp

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by AZIronman View Post
    the fact that EVERYONES a rifleman ruins pvp
    Sorry for the ninja edit :P

  11. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus8 View Post
    During tonight's event, anyone who went into front line combat ended up on fire. This resulted in probably about 1/2 of my faction's players standing around waiting for wound healing or fire blankets for a majority of the 2 and a half hours

    And if you tried to ignore it to get some kills, you would just die and have to travel all the way back, of course. The only people able to really enter close range/melee range safely were the jedi...
    I was being sarcastic. This was pretty much me for the entire event. I spammed fires for every pool the whole time. The jedi had me figured out and that made it more difficult, but i was still doing it and it was still fun watching the incaps roll across my screen. If sniper shot worked i'd have cleaned up . Its a shame they wont add anything to liberator because a few small tweaks would make this more even.

  12. #27
    Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakry View Post
    The last two events yes, but the one before that I did at 2pm EST specifically for Europe people and it literally took away my whole day. I do try and make events better time for our Europe folks, but its hard especially right now (finals + moving out of apartment soon + projects due + fire department stuff + life). As for Friday Fight Nights they are all set for this time for now and it may be possible to adjust it in the future, but I know Kreen is also very busy because she is also in college like myself.


    As for this event, I have spent a few hours setting up and its just waiting for those wishing to fight!
    You both clearly hate europeans. There will be an uprising. I say bring back Morah to the team

  13. #28
    Dedicated badshrooms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moms Basement WA, USA
    Posts
    668
    DoTs are not a pain, Lead <live> and a few outside guys and a jedi we had coordinated camps and docs and a re-supply of fireblankets/stims/dizzy/food brought half way into the fight.

    I had a full ventrilo voice chat server and shot out as many 200 + fire health and action 100 pot dots and used my PvP template to run into frontlines at all times providing a fire blanket for the jedi personally nearly every time and saving many team mates and others while in turn Our CM was Throwing AoE Heals, poisens, and using my mind fire rifles


    Its great to see how well this went for us Rebels in the event, and thumbs up to the jedi that showed up for both sides more or less it would have been a great battle still.

  14. #29
    CSR/Mod Lead Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mustafar
    Posts
    28,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jamMa View Post
    You both clearly hate europeans. There will be an uprising. I say bring back Morah to the team
    You need to calm down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts