+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    Cliffy has spoken people. Nothing to see here, it's all over. Move along.

/thread
    But..but..Bas is down /flail
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    ok this is an easy enough fix...might make some angry but as a whole will probably make this easier...

1. according to the acklay.. well this is a alpha/test server, so what ever loot was gotten that night the Emu staff can just take it away..
    then under the new Event Policy...the guild/people holding said event just apply for another...(thank you Vlada for updated policy)

2. about what was said by Rav, while I do agree it was not the best of words to say...NO ONE in this community can say they haven't said something in the moment of anger that they might regret or others would consider disrespectful..that is human nature..now while I don't agree that the behavior should be allow to continue from anyone...but from what I have read I don't think Rev has been the only perp in this...yet the other perps want to call her out on it while they do the same thing...Now I am not condoning what Rev did, not at all, but I think everyone should step back and see what they had post...There is too much crap in the real world to bring it into a virtual world where many are trying to escape the real world crap for a while..

like the old saying goes...you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses..

Thanks you swgemu staff for devoting your free time to a virtual world...and doing a great job at it...

God Bless

Play Stats
    615h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    this is exactly why you should not be in this position
    yay!!! someone needs to boot her

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightvea View Post
    yay!!! someone needs to boot her
    Nobody needs the boot. It's over and we all just to move on now.

Lessons have been learned.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I like where this is going.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    615h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Kin-char-bamin View Post
    Wow, everyone take a chill pill.
    Something happened that shouldn't, but it did.
    It's in the past.
    Quit getting all upset now.
    This game and this community are too important to blow this all out of proportion.
    We learn, we move on, we make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Nobody should quit, everyone should chill, there should be Beer and Pie for everyone!
    Can we get back to how kick-*** it is to have this game back in whatever form we can get it in? I for one appreciate the hard work everyone does. Players too!
    If these people (Devs/Mods/CSRs/ECs) didn't do what they do out of the goodness of their hearts, you wouldn't have this game to even test/play! Then you wouldn't have anything to be in here getting all upset about would you?
    So blame yourselves! We all created this monster that we can't let go of. You seem to forget often that this game doesn't even really exist. You want to complain, go play that other SW game, and pay for it. Then you got something to complain about.
    But to get so angry about stuff happening in a free game that is in development and will someday be wiped, wow pointless.
    Yes, it is pointless to argue over a video game...however, you screw up a time or two and watch how fast you are banned. And yes Revanis is abusive and has broken rules about personal stuff on the forums...she tried to do it to me...but as she found out i don't care what people think...she just needs to either get a life or get some serious anger mgmt help

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I really like where this is going.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes, it is pointless to argue over a video game...however, you screw up a time or two and watch how fast you are banned. And yes Revanis is abusive and has broken rules about personal stuff on the forums...she tried to do it to me...but as she found out i don't care what people think...she just needs to either get a life or get some serious anger mgmt help
    So...were you banned for something?
    Spacely's Sprockets

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    I like where this is going.
    Anger management? LOL really? If she was paid I might tend to agree with you. She twisted off in defense of her friend. But in typical forum fashion it was "too aggressive" "mean spirited" "Trollish" all the lovely buzz words people love to use when they get "offended" You have 7 posts. You seriously got cross with her in 7 posts?
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    Anger management? LOL really? If she was paid I might tend to agree with you. She twisted off in defense of her friend. But in typical forum fashion it was "too aggressive" "mean spirited" "Trollish" all the lovely buzz words people love to use when they get "offended" You have 7 posts. You seriously got cross with her in 7 posts?
    Yeah...I checked his post history and seriously have no idea what the heck he's going on about.
    Spacely's Sprockets

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    Yeah...I checked his post history and seriously have no idea what the heck he's going on about.
    Jumping on the Haterade train

Seriously if that location is correct shes Australian. Have you people not played with Australians? You are surprised she told you EXACTLY what she thought, whether it offended you or not.

Dont play TOR on the Harbinger then. Your heads would explode.
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Woah woah, no need for name calling.

I aint Australian.

Huehue.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    She's Australian? Well that explains it.. She's a Criminal!
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Seriously Arulius who cares.... one acklay that is lootable is one too many and Vlada has admitted it shouldn't have happened, policy was changed and no need to kiss butt anymore. In fact one of your guild members along with a couple other people cornered the Acklay for enough months I'm sure it's not a buig issue to your guild but many people have no chance at bones.

Whether it was 50 acklays or 500 acklays, 99% of the community never has a chance to even loot one acklay or get the bones themselves so it should have never happened. This whole analyzing 1,2, or 3 months worth is stupid because there never should have been ANY...they have admitted that and owned up.

As far as people saying they don't owe us anything and they help the project blah blah blah Do I need to remind people that many of us don't have blue, purple, or other pretty colors or titles but help as much as many of them so they did owe an apology given it's a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

With that said, it's over and let's move on with no private crap again

Dont get upset over that non-factor Arulius

Drop off at Zopopolis Mall Mini-Nolan's Antiquities -5625 6144

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mininolan View Post
    Dont get upset over that non-factor Arulius
    You know.. when I first joined emu I kinda thought you were a douche... Then as time went on I realized you are correct lots of the time.

GG
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information