+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Launchpad Enhanced issues - 07/21/13

Addicted
    Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Thats just it, things will not get sorted out, unless Karl actually builds us a new launcher.
    Is there any available info on his project? Last I knew he was going to release a beta build for testing, but I haven't seen anything mentioned about it in awhile.
    Last edited by Vlada; 08-26-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
    Is there any available info on his project? Last I knew he was going to release a beta build for testing, but I haven't seen anything mentioned about it in awhile.
    Well, he did say he will have it finished by Sep 1st, but if i was you, i would try emailing or messaging him on FB.

Veteran
    Play Stats
    256h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Hit the windows key. On the menu that pop up, pick "computer".
    You will get a new window. double click disk C. Doing so, you will see several folders (yellow, with a name after it). Look for one called SWGEmu, double click it (if you can not find it there, double click a folder named program files. This will give a lot of folders, look for SWGEmu there). When in the SWGEmu folder, scroll down to the bottom. You will see a file with the name "swgemu_login.cfg". Right click it. on the menu, pick the first option "open". This should open the file in notepad. If this is not happening, close what ever pops up and right click the file again and pick the option "open with". In the list you get, pick the option notepad.

Your file should look some thing like this:
    Code:
    [ClientGame]
            loginServerPort0=44453
            loginServerAddress0=core3.swgemu.com
    [Station]
            subscriptionFeatures=1
            gameFeatures=65535
    To this

Code:
    [ClientGame]
            loginServerPort0=44453
            loginServerAddress0=login.swgemu.com
    [Station]
            subscriptionFeatures=1
            gameFeatures=65535
    Close the program. When you do, you are asked if you wish to save the change, do so.
    When you have closed your notepad you will be back to look at the file. Just above it, you will see a file named SWGEmu.exe (you might not see the .exe, but the file will have a symbol to the left with the SWG logo). Right click that file and pick the option "send to". You get a new menu, pick the option desktop. You have now made a shortcut to the file, so that you can start the game from your desktop and not from the SWGEmu folder.
    You guys are so flippin cool... next time my computer guru buddy stops by i'll have him do it for me ( tomorrow... 3 months from now) dont matter... I'm very happy being off the grid , so to speak. Can't hardly open an email... dont own a cell phone (me or the wife)... never been on facebook or twitter... I mean, we're not stone-age by any means but when you guys start telling me I gotta start changing "EXE" files and stuff then i'll just wait till 1.0...... my wife and I love and appreciate all you and the team do, but if it's more involved than typing in a name and password and rocking... then we'll see ya at 1.0....

/Chayn and Mamatank bow deeply showing great respect..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Or i could just upload the correct swgemu_login.cfg file somewhere and you just have to click on a link and direct it to C:\SWGEmu folder.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information