Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Login server change

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quick and Easy....

Play Stats
    Inactive

umm

does anyone care to explain why (ever since ive updated IP etc etc) i keep freezing up in game then when i do a full close out and re open it still wont let me back into the server? at least as of yet?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nything3 View Post
    does anyone care to explain why (ever since ive updated IP etc etc) i keep freezing up in game then when i do a full close out and re open it still wont let me back into the server? at least as of yet?
    Because server is offline?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I think the servers are just down at the moment. Basilisk server anyways.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It looks like the main Officer Server option has been updated to the new IP address. I had added a 2nd one earlier today but tried the original just now and got past the login server fine.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I Just added a server and Named it SWGEmu Official Servers and worked like a charm. I didn't even bother with changing anything in the Root folder as I like to use LPE

Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    You can do this either by:

1. Goin in to your SWGEmu folder (C:\SWGEmu is the default location) locating swgemu_login.cfg file, opening it with notepad and changing the loginServerAddress0=nova.swgemu.com to loginServerAddress0=76.73.75.106

NOTE: Once you do that dont run LPE, us the SWGEmu.exe from SWGEmu folder to run the game. If you run LPE it will update the swgemu_login.cfg and delete all the changes you have made.

2. When you run LPE press the Servers button at the bottom and the add. Name a server Basilisk (or something) and add other details like in this picture:

Once you do that select Basilisk from the slider (server selection) on top and press PLAY.

NOTE: If you chose this method you will need to do it only once, then just select Basilisk on LPE if it by any chance changes back to Official.
    thanks! glad to be back in game
    Last edited by Vlada; 04-14-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    where is the SWGEmu.ece file at in the folder i dont have it, i only have the LPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    You can do this either by:

1. Goin in to your SWGEmu folder (C:\SWGEmu is the default location) locating swgemu_login.cfg file, opening it with notepad and changing the loginServerAddress0=nova.swgemu.com to loginServerAddress0=76.73.75.106

NOTE: Once you do that dont run LPE, us the SWGEmu.exe from SWGEmu folder to run the game. If you run LPE it will update the swgemu_login.cfg and delete all the changes you have made.

2. When you run LPE press the Servers button at the bottom and the add. Name a server Basilisk (or something) and add other details like in this picture:

Once you do that select Basilisk from the slider (server selection) on top and press PLAY.

NOTE: If you chose this method you will need to do it only once, then just select Basilisk on LPE if it by any chance changes back to Official.
    Last edited by Vlada; 04-14-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Its actually swgemu.exe and you on longer need it, LPE is working as intended now.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Getting a message on the knowledgebase Assembla Trac that it now requires a username and password. Is that part of this and not intentional? We admins use this information daily on our own server and found it blocked just today. Maybe a byproduct?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nah, Assembla will be down for a few days, probably till their support guys see our ticket.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok, thanks!

Closed Thread

Thread Information