+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SWGEmu End of Year Update 2012

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedestiny View Post
    So it's not true 14.1, then, as there's now 3 things without going out and taking notes that are different from when I played 14.1 back in the day... Don't know why we're being combative or condescending, just trying to understand. So, trying to understand the rules of engagement the regarding "vanilla" 14.1, as there's at least 3 changes to 14.1 being pursued, that someone deemed worthy of changing the original for, but there are no known other changes being considered regardless of worthiness (I think)... Got it.

FYI the mission statement he refers to is in the Development menu item, follow to the wiki, then mission statement can be found, comprised of two sentences that are in conflict with the 3 known changes to "vanilla."

PS then if I can suggest "options" to apply to 14.1, as the synonym "enhancements" generates hostility, it would be an option to set variable item decay rates, and an option to set variable structure and inventory storage capacity. Thanks for taking a nice post and day in another direction.
    You make my head hurt.....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you all.

The minute I logged in and heard that familiar tune play I knew I had returned home.

The best there is
    The best there was
    the best there ever will be.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up Great work

I have been on and off for the past few years. Thank you so much for doing what you have been doing. I love you and hate you for it Love becouse of how much I love this game and hate becouse the more you bring it back the harder I have staying away and concentrating on my studies now that I am back in school. Neverless keep up the great work, I will just have to work on my self despline.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is it just me, or is that accounts registered number a bit unnerving. I mean, Im not saying SWG wasnt wildly popular in its day, or that the grapevine known as internet is subpar at distributing valuable information but wow thats a lot of new accounts.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm glad to see you guys are on track. I've been in the shadows for such a long time, before even joining the community. I've been playing SWTOR in the meantime (partially because I'm a noob who came post NGE to the actual SWG and I find the EMU scary :P haha) and it just feels soul-less.

I truly miss the community and soul that SWG has, as well as the substance and quality. I'm so glad you guys are still working away at this. Hopefully I'll be able to provide more support (both financially and in any other way) as soon as I graduate.

Rob

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Been keeping an eye on this for ages. When the official release finally hits, I will definitely play swg again. Will be awesome to have space combat back again though. Is it being considered?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information