Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Base Bust 2: Dust Bowl Death-match!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote from Chri: " You know resist buffs work on nova, right? "

Not really , just relearning everything again. I know they are offered once in a while on Bas with the regular Doc buffs and hopefully they will stack with the tapes. Any info you can give me would be appreciated though. (I'm Imp now BTW, I prefer to play with a smaller group of people as opposed to a larger force of zerg noobs)
    Last edited by tanneng; 02-14-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by tanneng View Post
    Quote from Chri: " You know resist buffs work on nova, right? "

Not really , just relearning everything again. I know they are offered once in a while on Bas with the regular Doc buffs and hopefully they will stack with the tapes. Any info you can give me would be appreciated though. (I'm Imp now BTW, I prefer to play with a smaller group of people as opposed to a larger force of zerg noobs)
    Resist Buffs are great, and with this next merge many things will be fixed that havent been working properly. Poison and Disease cures, Resist Buffs, MindHeal are just some of the changes but the ones that will more or less remove the offensive based CM from PvP.

But to answer your question on resist buffs, The apply an effectiveness depending on resources and which one, but about 200-500. Now what this does is make your chance to resist a poison or disease increase exponentially. And Cures will now target the effectiveness of a poison or disease. They have been tar getting the potency, and allowing an improper number of cures to "cure" even the strongest of poisons. With the merge cures will target the effectiveness of a poison, and will decrease the strength of the poison if you fail to cure the full thing.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
    Chri
    Vendor Drop off: 5246, 5325 Citadel, Naboo

Thread Information