Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Player-Sponsored Public PvP Event

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Saturday is waaaayyyy to oldschool, is it?
    Not only is it 3 AM, but its a sunday, oh wait..its already monday. Great! Ur sponsors must have lost their mind.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    SHADE will be there too and we will have a buffbot for the rebel side doc, our sister guild Vixen is planning on having a band there so you dont have to wait for dance and music buffs you just sit join group and listen or watch in what ever order you need too.

Without the spam
    "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise" Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Harti78 View Post
    Saturday is waaaayyyy to oldschool, is it?
    Not only is it 3 AM, but its a sunday, oh wait..its already monday. Great! Ur sponsors must have lost their mind.
    wait 3 am on a monday ya sorry but we all have jobs in real life we cant do that maybe another time
    "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise" Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabaac View Post
    SHADE will be there too and we will have a buffbot for the rebel side doc, our sister guild Vixen is planning on having a band there so you dont have to wait for dance and music buffs you just sit join group and listen or watch in what ever order you need too.

Without the spam
    As we stated in the event description, Doctors and Entertainers have been provided for this event and these Docs and Ents will distribute the critical information each player will need to participate . But we certainly appreciate your offer and would love to include you in future events if you're up for that!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann-gee View Post
    As we stated in the event description, Doctors and Entertainers have been provided for this event and these Docs and Ents will distribute the critical information each player will need to participate . But we certainly appreciate your offer and would love to include you in future events if you're up for that!!
    So, you down right refuse to allow others to help?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawei View Post
    Bump....come on REBS sign up!!!
    The Rebels were awesome @ the previous PvP event.
    All should sign up! But you will probally catch some players that see the Skynet Broadcast but don't read the forums.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    if i can finish off my template i'll attend

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Will not be attending this event, sorry I do not agree that docs and ents are being excluded for preset ones. Not something I need to be at if my skills can not be utilized. Withdraw my posts telling the Rebs to sign up. Thank yall.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh my lovely little DIZ... I didn't set the time! That was set by the sponsor... and unfortunately I have no control over it. I am just the hired help!!! *mwah*
    So who is this nameless sponsor?

Will not be attending this event, sorry I do not agree that docs and ents are being excluded for preset ones. Not something I need to be at if my skills can not be utilized. Withdraw my posts telling the Rebs to sign up. Thank yall.
    As much as I love to PvP, I'm felling very much the same here. There is way too much unnecessary secrecy and elitism with this idea, it just feels wrong.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    24h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    So who is this nameless sponsor?
    Or why are they nameless.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by RainStar View Post
    So, you down right refuse to allow others to help?
    Never would we refuse ANY offer of assistance, but to alleviate confusion any requests to help with the event should be directed to Evve via IGM as she is the lead player coordinator for this event. I apologize for any confusion!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Apologies Kadex for any confusion. As I just replied to another quote, if you would like to be part of the team please contact Evve via IGM as she is the lead player coordinator for this event. Thanks!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For this event we have arranged for dancers and docs to supply both Rebel and Imperials, for any furture events email Evve ign and I will add you to the list :-) See you all there

Play Stats
    Inactive
    No one was excluded, I arranged for the docs and dancers and I wanted guaranteed buffers for this event.......email me ign and I will naturally add you to the list of helpers for these events....Thanks again Kadex :-)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    lol sunday really? please change this to saturday.

Thread Information