Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Iazan View Post
    There was a 15 second delay
    not likely

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    Can some one please explain how Joshuaa is blue and fighting, when he should be Spec Forces, and in a guild war with my guild? This is very bad for PvP.
    Yes he tried to kill me a couple times, i just ran from him because i couldn't attack him. There was a couple of blues imps running around. I wouldn't expect any less from STORM though.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Teagress View Post
    Yes he tried to kill me a couple times, i just ran from him because i couldn't attack him. There was a couple of blues imps running around.
    This is a known bug that happens sometimes when setting bugged factions. He was Special Forces, but you all would not see it unless you re-zoned into the world (such as in relog, or shuttle transport). It can also be fixed by re-zoning the character, which we did, and we fixed the bug for the next round.

You just have to understand that it is still an incomplete server, and there will be bugs that sometimes makes things unfair. The best course of action is to report them at www.swgemu.com/bugs

Thanks to everyone who came out! We had a lot of fun =)
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    This is a known bug that happens sometimes when setting bugged factions. He was Special Forces, but you all would not see it unless you re-zoned into the world (such as in relog, or shuttle transport). It can also be fixed by re-zoning the character, which we did, and we fixed the bug for the next round.

You just have to understand that it is still an incomplete server, and there will be bugs that sometimes makes things unfair. The best course of action is to report them at www.swgemu.com/bugs

This was the second or third round in this picture. Yes the third round as we had all went into the Hall. So you might have fixed him but he just went and did it again. Also Check the Battle logs Devs there was someone doing a single mind hit ( melee ) for over 3k. I was not one that got hit with it but i saw it on my group window when 2 people dropped with full minds to 0 in 0.001 seconds. Both were like WTF just happened then said they got hit by a 3000 mind hit. I thought i had been hit with it a few seconds later but checked and it was just 5 master headshots all at the same time from 5 different players.

All in all i had fun when i was not standing ontop of someone trying to hit them and it said "OUT OF RANGE" the whole time ( 50% of the matches ). I even ran pasted them thinking it was lag and they would just turn around and run the other way STILL out of range. He had like 10 mind left to and would have died had it let me hit him just once.
    Last edited by Teagress; 11-19-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you look at my screen shot bottom right hand corner, you'll see that I let him know he was blue, just as many other people did in spacial. He came in guns blazing anyway.

Seriously though, I shouldn't be surprised by this behavior by now, <STORM>'s, and the resulting staff apathy.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    GG
    10characters

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you look at my screen shot bottom right hand corner, you'll see that I let him know he was blue, just as many other people did in spacial. He came in guns blazing anyway.

Seriously though, I shouldn't be surprised by this behavior by now, <STORM>'s, and the resulting staff apathy.
    In the second and third rounds he really made a mess of us as he just ran right in and lit everyone up and him being immune to any return fire. After the 2nd round many Rebels left just because of the blues fighting :'( Really can't blame them.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Teagress View Post
    Also Check the Battle logs Devs there was someone doing a single mind hit ( melee ) for over 3k. I was not one that got hit with it but i saw it on my group window when 2 people dropped with full minds to 0 in 0.001 seconds. Both were like WTF just happened then said they got hit by a 3000 mind hit.
    That might be Mastajag's stun baton. It hit me a few times for over 900 in my combat log. What's that, another <STORM> member...........
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    That might be Mastajag's stun baton. It hit me a few times for over 900 in my combat log. What's that, another <STORM> member...........
    Don't think it was him because i ran into him at the entrance and all he did was very low damage to me, my two mind hits made him turn and run out thats when i got hit with the 5 master headshots through the edge of the front wall. I thought it was him but checked the log and he was hitting me for like 90-120 max. I was around the corner and almost back in the Hall when those Headshots dropped me in the Hallway lol. Reminded me of live and the tracking bullets that go around corners :P

3rd round was my last round, My BF joined for the last round and said the rebels had like 15 total people and 7 of those were using CDF rifles. lol glad i gave up on a bugged event.
    Last edited by Teagress; 11-19-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Can you please leave the recruiters there?

It was nice having an Imperial recruiter that close to Coronet and will help increase random open world PVP among the community.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    And then they call us carebears for not getting invlovled in pvp. This is another outstanding reason why. So after they fixed the glitched ham bars now they can attack but you cant fight back... hardly worth having youre armour blown to bits for is it?
    The sooner the bugs are fixed the better as I and others want to pvp but still are not as its just impossible to play against these kiddy cheaters

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Amazing how its always!! STORM thats something wrong with. I suggest everyone to cancel the GW with them. Than they can cheat on each other whilest duelling, as their only left over pvp-possibility.
    Im so tired of this bull****.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you knew this then why did you set his faction, this only happens via slashcommands, not through the recruiter. I participated in the 2nd and 3rd rounds as a Rebel and he was like this for both.

I had fun though personally, but I left before the 4th round.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Harti78 View Post
    Amazing how its always!! STORM thats something wrong with. I suggest everyone to cancel the GW with them. Than they can cheat on each other whilest duelling, as their only left over pvp-possibility.
    Im so tired of this bull****.
    I think I saw it happen to someone they were fighting in one of their videos aw well, so it might not be isolated just to them (That time, it was wasn't factional pvp though - I think it was a guild war and the blue player was another imperial who was only attack-able by a few of them (and I think he had fallen through the floor of the building, which made it even harder to hit him.)

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thanks to you Kreen and your group of ECs. We certainly appreciate the work that the EC team put into this event.

That being said... I personally hope that everyone, despite the bugs, had a great time. I know I did, even though I was only in a support position. And I also hope that the development team got some good data to review which will help them complete the server so we can all eventually play the game with no issues. I am pretty sure that we will plan events similar to this in the future and will endeavor to schedule events such as this so that more players can attend.

THANK YOU everyone who came out!!

Thread Information