Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Publish 2: Theme parks and Faction perks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    thank God and ofc the devs for this. Awesome work !

Tibbo Red'nelf [Fisherman Inc] CNET /way 972 -5340
    Darjani/Starforge-Pikeman/Armorsmith

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't worry Raven. It is you and your cute little commando's that don't need to worry. I'm sure the devs would never alow the AT-ST to be as strong as it was. I was referring to the the AT-St that was way over powered. I watched one solo a krayt once and took it out not problem. soe nurfed it soon after and turned it into a pice of window dressing crap.
    Unfortunately i don't remember the exact numbers it had, so long ago. This was a time before jedi, before player cities and before vehicles.
    I was just a noob back then. Maybe i was impressed to easy. Maybe it was all just a dream, who knows.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So, with 14.1, did the group payout mean the total cash listed was shared amongst everyone in the group or did it mean the full cash total listed was received by everyone in the group?
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not sure if known bug or i broke something.... Already got a full set of ST armor a few days back running OVERT Special Force Imperial missions. Received 37 Faction Points per rebel killed and 50 FP for the lair. Things were gravy till i tried to slice the terminal today. I can no longer receive destroy missions as a SF Imp. If i go neutral or Combatant i can get the missions for 1/2 the faction points per reb and lair. VERY depressing stuff. Anyone else having a similar issue? (DONE on BASILISK) didn't do it on nova.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo6568 View Post
    I don't worry Raven. It is you and your cute little commando's that don't need to worry. I'm sure the devs would never alow the AT-ST to be as strong as it was. I was referring to the the AT-St that was way over powered. I watched one solo a krayt once and took it out not problem. soe nurfed it soon after and turned it into a pice of window dressing crap.
    Unfortunately i don't remember the exact numbers it had, so long ago. This was a time before jedi, before player cities and before vehicles.
    I was just a noob back then. Maybe i was impressed to easy. Maybe it was all just a dream, who knows.

my first death was out side moena was to a mch/mtk with atst and pets it was impressive though
    Dach Synthetic - Pirate
    formerly Laka Id-o of Bloodfin

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by D3ATHSHAD0W View Post
    Not sure if known bug or i broke something.... Already got a full set of ST armor a few days back running OVERT Special Force Imperial missions. Received 37 Faction Points per rebel killed and 50 FP for the lair. Things were gravy till i tried to slice the terminal today. I can no longer receive destroy missions as a SF Imp. If i go neutral or Combatant i can get the missions for 1/2 the faction points per reb and lair. VERY depressing stuff. Anyone else having a similar issue? (DONE on BASILISK) didn't do it on nova.
    I believe this is a bug, yes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Woot for updates! I smell Beta getting closer and closer!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Viaron View Post
    I believe this is a bug, yes
    Any idea if the bug will be fixed anytime soon? Just curious Cuz it's kind of difficult to grind Imp faction points with such low payouts.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nevermind!
    Last edited by SlasherZet; 11-13-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is anyone having a problem with reward items disappearing?

Over the last few days, I ran 8 different characters through Jabba's themepark, but as I go through all the stuff, I count only 6 portraits / posters (these are from Ephant Mon)

I have no idea where the two missing portraits or posters have disappeared to. They are not to be found in any bank storage or house, and at this point I have given up looking for them

Play Stats
    Inactive
    thanks guys!
    Ikauma Hardeen, marksman on TC Nova
    Boden Kote, novice bh on Basilisk, role play mandalorian. Rest and Peace to our old Tarq server

Veteran
    Play Stats
    249h last 30d
    Wow, how did I miss this... great patch guys... Thank you..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    This server is for us all to try and finish this game so you can have a server to play, hopefully with me far away from here.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekie
    Misc

Fixed Tusken Raider helmet giving negative encumbrance.
    (Shortened quote to include only the portion referencing my post) I remembered reading this somewhere, when a guild mate said he looted a Tusken helmet with a -0.9999999 Tusken Helmet day before yesterday. Apparently this fix did not take hold. The day before he looted this, I had looted a Tusken Helmet with 0 encumbrance. Both helmets had a - next to each of the stats, like kinetic, energy, etc, with no values posted.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello,

One question about Jabba Theme park, me and friend started the first quest (kill a tusken leader) , we're in grp of course, but each time we kill the Tusken leader my friend don't get the kill credit and the waypoint do NOT disappear. We tried cancel the quest and redo it but still don't works.

Inactive Code Contributors
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kulgeen View Post
    Hello,

One question about Jabba Theme park, me and friend started the first quest (kill a tusken leader) , we're in grp of course, but each time we kill the Tusken leader my friend don't get the kill credit and the waypoint do NOT disappear. We tried cancel the quest and redo it but still don't works.
    the person with the mission has to actually kill the target, not someone else in the group.

Thread Information