Publish 3: GCW, Base Busting, Screenplays and Quest
June 2nd, 2013
The SWGEmu Development Division
Publish 3: GCW, Base Busting, Screenplays and Quest
- Increased server stability.
- Added Database compression.
- Added Server quest statitics.
- Added cleanup for characters deleted from SQL db but still exist in object db.
POI/Cave/World - Added spawns to the following locations:
- Rori: Rebel base, Kobola Bunker, Imperial Encampment, Borgle Bat Cave, Garyn Raider's Bunker, Gungan Swamp Town, Giant Bark Mite Cave, Pygme Torton Cave, Cobral Hideout, Corellia Stronghold.
- Talus: Aakuan Cave, Banaryre Pirate Bunker, Chunker Bunker, Mite Cave, Fynock cave, Kahmurra Station, Lost Aqualish Cave, Weapons Depot (Rebel NPC), Detainment Center, Corsec vs. Flail Battle, Imperial Outpost.
- Endor: Orphaned Marauder Cave, Donkuwah POI, Ewok Outcast Tree, Gondula POI, Minor static spawns for Jinda, Korga, Panshee and Pubam.
- Lok: Imperial Outpost, Kimogila Town, Downed Blood Razor Transport, Canyon Corsairs Stronghold.
- Tatooine: Jawa vs. Tusken battle at Sandcrawler, Ancient Krayt Dragon Skeleton, Tusken Fort and Fort Tusken pool.
- Yavin4: Imperial Base, Woolamanders outside of the Woolamander temple.
- Dathomir: Sarlacc, Imperial Prison, Nightsister vs. Singing Mountain Clan, Nightsister Stronghold, Dathomir crash site.
- Naboo: Gungan Temple, Imperial vs. Gungan, Pirate Bunker, Veermok cave.
- Added the ability to milk creatures.
- Added additional creature types and npc lairs to all planets.
- Added newbie lair spawns to several planets.
- Tweaked Krayt graveyard spawns.
- Added spawns to introduce domesticated meat
- Changed lair spawns to be more like it was on live.
- Fixed Ancient Krayt exploit.
- Fixed exploit where certain NS/SMC would not attack ranged players.
- Fixed several naked NPCs.
- Updated enemy flag, aggressive state, size, stats, loot, weapons, attacks, and/or resources on many mobs.
- Fixed NPC lairs (missions) to no longer spawn additional mobs when the lair is attacked.
- Fixed Mayor citizenship issues.
- Added 'Restore Mayor Citizenship' option to City Hall terminal.
- Mayor can now register and receive voting XP in unchallenged elections.
- Incumbent mayor will no longer auto register for elections and no longer appear twice on the ballot.
- Candidates can now unregister from election.
- Election registration will now lock in final election week of election.
- Emails are now sent out after each election.
- Fixed several city email display issues.
- Factional mission terminals can now be placed in player cities.
- Terminals in player cities can now be sliced.
- City militia now requires zoning rights. - (Mayors always have zoning rights.)
- Added player city sales and travel taxes.
- Added player city structure maintenance reports.
- Added structure terminals to player city garages.
- Added insurance terminals to player city cloners. - (Requires re-deeding)
- City structures are now transferred to new mayors after elections.
- City structures will now only register on the planetary map if the city the is registered.
- Fixed load-in points for player city shuttleports.
- Fixed player city 'phantom' shuttles.
- Fixed player city shuttleports to show on the planetary map. - (Requires re-deeding)
- Fixed maintenance rate on player cantinas, hospitals, and theaters. - (This fix is retroactive to existing buildings)
- City decorations will now be tracked and limited based on rank.
- Fixed city update to Metropolis and city advancement information for Metropolis.
- Survey missions will now take the resource type one level above. - (I.E. Iron now is Ferrous Metal)
- Bounty targets can no longer spawn in water.
- Fixed mission NPC's spawning in/under buildings.
- Fixed Bounty Hunter mission targets to no longer spawn with the same X and Y coordinates.
- Fixed accepting an accepted mission
- Added Mokk scout, Kunga scout and Janta scout lairs to the mission terminals.
- Fishing catches can now be picked up.
- Corrected the way to handle sockets and attachments.
- Composite armor color can now be changed via radial menu.
- Fixed bug causing armor to display 0 stats.
- Added X31 speeder to starting items for new characters.
- Jetpacks now hover several meters above ground.
- Backpacks can no longer be overloaded.
- SE Goggles can now have their lens color changed via radial menu.
- Added Tekil Barje Quest.
- Added Eran Sif Quest.
- Added Rakir Banai's Quest.
- Added Captain Gavyn Sykes Quest.
- Added Luthik Uwyr Jedi Temple Quest.
- Added Pfilbee Jhorn Quest.
- Added Mat Rags Quest.
- Added Xaan Talmaron Quest.
- Added Kelvus Naria Quest.
- Added Jatrian Lytus Quest.
- Added Drakka Judarrl Quest.
- Added LX 466 Quest.
- Added SG-567 Quest.
- Added Kitster Banai Quest.
- Added Booto Lubble Quest.
- Added Ajuva Vanasterin Quest.
- Added Draya Korbinari Quest.
- Added Hefsen Zindalai Quest.
- Added Indintra Imbru Yerevan Quest.
- Added Magur Torigai Quest.
- Added Sloan Rusper Quest.
- Fixed several ‘running loop’ NPC’s
- Theme park logic now has return waypoints.
- Fixed and cleaned up Vardias Tyne Quest.
- Added additional paintings as reward from Ephant Mon.
- Fixed several R.I.S. Quest bugs.
- Added several tweaks to themepark logic.
- Added many no-build zones to the world.
- Added check so builings can no longer be overlapped.
- Fixed floating sign on merchant tents – (Requires re-deeding)
- Added medical rating to all adventure planet taverns!
- Emptying harvesters will no longer deselect the current resource.
- Fixed structure maintenance reduction for all pay methods
- Fixed error message given when trying to place a structure while mounted.
- Fixed placing structures in the same place simultaneously.
- PayMaintenanceCommand will now use the targeted object if selected instead of using the closest structure.
- Trandoshan Regeneration ability can now only be used by Trandoshans.
- Added racial prerequisite check for skills.
- Added Wookiee Roar ability.
- Zabraks can now have hyphens and apostrophes in their names.
- Loot rights are now based off of group damage.
- Fixed permission issue where players outside group could open loot window.
- Added resource recycler schematics and parts to loot.
- Added Jetpack parts to random blacksun spawns.
- All loot containers in populated POIs now have a chance to contain loot.
- Donkuwah NPC spawns can now drop Donkuwah Poison, Donkuwah Knives, and Donkuwah Bone Armor segments.
- Ewoks now drop low end loot.
- Added Ewok crossbow as a very rare drop.
- Fixed green cubes to have integrity on them.
- Fixed yellow cube to have the correct armor base effectiveness.
- Fixed interwoven bone armor segment schematic.
- Fixed fire spider loot.
- Added loot to a few creatures that can work as spice.
- Kliknik glands now drop.
- Kliknik glands can now be used to enhance grenades stats.
- Fixed several high end mobs loot tables.
- Added factional bases and turrets.
- Master smuggler now receives a 25% faction perk discount.
- Smugglers now need to be Special Forces to bribe a recruiter.
- Added /gcw command to see which faction controls the planet.
- Added recruiter status to high ranking imperial and rebel officers NPCs.
- Combatants can now get military destroy missions.
- Fixed several recruiter spawns.
- Added Rebel recruiter to Tyrena.
- Players must now have 200 faction points in order join a faction or speak to a recruiter.
- Updated attacks, weapons, and loot on all faction mission targets.
- Added Imperial racial penalties for faction perks.
- Added an XP bonus for faction controlling a planet.
- Faction perk cost penalty for faction not in control of a planet.
- BH, BE, & Commando can now gain XP for slicing HQ terms.
- Fixed the Auto retrieve feature for the bazaar.
- Reduced bazaar listing time to 7 days.
- Bazaar/Vendor in game mail now properly states where the transaction occurred.
- Fixed structure terminal's Find Lost Items feature to no longer move vendors.
- Fixed bazaar fee reductions.
- Zabrak vendors can now be customized.
- Looted schematics can no longer be learned when already known.
- Fixed display of looted components on manufacturing schematics.
- Architect: Fixed Mineral Mining Installation schematic requirements.
- Architect: Fixed Light Ore Mining Unit complexity.
- Architect: Added additional Fountains, Statues, and Streetlamps to crafting process.
- Artisan: Melee power ups are now able to have min damage as a secondary stat.
- Bio-Engineer: Fixed BE tissue experimentation percentages.
- Chef: Fixed bio-component being optional in food additives.
- Doctor / Combat Medic: Fixed stats & experimentation on several schematics.
- Droid Engineer: Added Droid Reconstruction Kit - B schematic that was missing.
- Droid Engineer: Seeker and Arayd droids now have correct number of uses.
- Weaponsmith: Corrected min and max damage on AOE chemicals.
- Weaponsmith: Fixed Geonosian Sword Core schematic to require Master Weaponsmith skill to learn.
- Weaponsmith: Fixed missing chemical dispersion mechanism schematic.
- Weaponsmith: Fixed number of uses on executioner’s hack schematic.
- Laser knives now only use charges when cutting a wire.
- Added skill checks for slicing.
Scout / Ranger
- Fixed lair foraging.
- Fixed glow-juice trap fail message.
- Camping XP bonus is now based on camp type, camp duration and are now added ontop of the base camping xp.
- Assuming camp ownership now checks a player's skill and whether they already have a camp placed.
- Assuming camp ownership now sends a system message upon success.
- Camp vistor list, accrued XP, and duration are reset upon camp ownership.
- Fixed XP gained from High Tech Field Bases.
- Moved NPC area track to Tracking 2.
Medic / Doctor
- Fixed faction healing.
- Fixed/added medical mods on player houses and cantinas.
- Fixed resist buffs.
- Resist buffs now scale properly with the doctor's wound treatment modifier.
- Resist pack values are now more in line with pre-CU stats.
- TendWound now reports positive number of healed wounds.
- Fixed cure packs incorrectly comparing to potency instead of efficiency.
- FirstAid now gives you the proper error message.
- Fixed range on QuickHeal ability.
- Lower level buffs can no longer be applied while higher end buffs are active.
- Fixed DoT stacking of same type.
- Fixed Stamina Disease Area C affecting wrong pool.
- Fixed Mind Heal to be more like it was on live.
- Fixed the chance to apply dots to buffed and un-buffed targets.
Jedi / FS
- "Jedi business. Nothing to see here...move along."
- Changed weighting of resources in the random pool to be more like it was on live.
- Fixed surveying mini-game SUI box rezzing players.
- Fixed sampling while in combat.
- Grenades and heavy weapons can now be crafted and used.
- Added special attacks for heavy acid rifle and flamethrower. - (No DoTs yet)
- Added clothing bio tissues.
- SL Retreat and Burst Run no longer stack.
- Rally & Formup now have a higher chance of landing.
- Fixed combat spam for all combat professions.
- Fixed accuracy reduction from both movement and the blind state.
- Warcry no longer breaks from non-damaging attacks.
- Snipershot is now considered a combat action.
- AOE/Indirect damage will cause lairs to be damaged and spawn creatures.
- Corrected damage distribution on ScatterShot 1 and 2.
- Fixed Melee1hScatterHit1 and 2 to round out the multi-pool fixes.
- Fixed Melee1hBlindHit1 to not be AoE.
- Fixed Mindshot1 to apply bleed.
- Fixed Strafe1 to not be AoE.
- Fixed Startle2 to be AoE.
- Warcry and Intimidate now only be used on creatures, npcs and players.
- Fixed creature area DoT attacks.
- Posture changing while dizzy will now cause players to fall down.
- Mobs will no longer continue to attack a vehicle that is disabled if other valid targets are present.
- Fixed a bug causing mobs to stand back up after death and grant double XP rewards.
- Fixed weapon certificates for several weapons.
- Removed damage from Force Choke ability until later publish.
- Guild war combatants will now be ‘red’ upon cloning.
- Players marked as AFK can no longer initiate an attack.
- Fixed stats on mandalorian armor.
- Fixed Mandalorian boots crafting in DWB.
- Added Poison clouds and Electric shock to Geo caves.
- Fixed several spawn points in the Geo caves.
- Fixed guild transfer permission checks.
- Fixed guild and group chat commands.
- Fixed error message in GuildRemove command.
- Fixed full group invite message.
- LFG tag automatically removed when joining a group.
- Stomach digestion will now continue while players are offline.
- Many actions now take the secondary stat into account for the action cost.
- Fixed bug allowing players to drag items into corpses.
- Title selection and no title works correctly.
- Changed starport wait times to 1 minute.
- Swimming state is now checked and applied on position updates.
- Yavin4 Imperial Outpost is now available for outbound travel.
- Shuttles can no longer be boarded before they land.
- Player characters are no longer set at terrain height when dismounting on ramps or structures.
- Deleting a character will now remove any structures owned by the character as well as remove the character from citizenship of a city.
- Condemned and destroyed structures that are a declared residence will now have the declared residence properly removed and citizenship removed.
- Fixed a bug causing players to rubberband if they mounted a swoop while burstrun/retreat is active.
- Removed bugged spawns at 0, 0.
- Fixed placement of ticket terminal in Coronet starport.
- Fixed player movement speeds while prone.
- Fixed AI to not attack their own faction players.
- Added 2 second cooldown between mount and dismount to fix exploiting.
- Fixed issue where crate items would be lost when splitting from factory crate with full inventory.
- Fixed several dozen other bugs.
*Special thanks to Bluree for putting this list together
~ The SWGEmu Development Division