Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nyax Night: Costume Competition & Ball (Event)

Hi! In the original post, it should say my in game name is Ameria' If you could please get me your friends name before tomorrow night that would be great

It's almost 4 am EST/EDT! I am logging off for the night and hope to be on tomorrow around 2 or 3 PM EST/EDT. If you have any last minute questions about Nyax Night, please send them via in-game email, PM, or catch me tomorrow before the event starts! Otherwise I will be busy with the event after 7 PM

I am online (1:22 PM EST/EDT) and barring meteorites or server going down, will be on until the event tonight. If you have any questions for me about Nyax Night, now's the time to send them before 7PM!

Sorry Guys but Murphy's Law seems to be in effect for server events
    eagerly Watching the event thread hoping for the best and server is only down for a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Viviiii View Post
    Sorry Guys but Murphy's Law seems to be in effect for server events
    eagerly Watching the event thread hoping for the best and server is only down for a bit!
    I am online and decorating my little Cantina :3 Seems like lag so far.

NYAX NIGHT IS POSPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I just recieved a phone call that my father in law has taken a turn for the worse and that he was resuscitated this afternoon. As per his wishes, they will not do so again. I and the family are going to the hospital. PLEASE share this information with those who planned to attend this evening. Thank you.

Yeah FYI this was just posted in IRC.

[14:57] <Ameria> NYAX NIGHT IS POSPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I just received a phone call that my father in law has taken a turn for the worse and that he was resuscitated this afternoon. As per his wishes, they will not do so again. I and the family are going to the hospital. PLEASE share this information with those who planned to attend this evening. Thank you.
    -Locnar

Quote Originally Posted by Loc-nar
    Jedi don't ruin SWG, boot lickers and whiners ruin SWG.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc-nar View Post
    Yeah FYI this was just posted in IRC.
    Yes, thank you, I posted that there to ensure that the message was sent out.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Ameria'

Prayers for your Father-in-Law, Elf_fu, and for you and your family.
    Leylyah

Retired SWGEmu Staff amberedwards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elf_fu View Post
    NYAX NIGHT IS POSPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I just recieved a phone call that my father in law has taken a turn for the worse and that he was resuscitated this afternoon. As per his wishes, they will not do so again. I and the family are going to the hospital. PLEASE share this information with those who planned to attend this evening. Thank you.
    So sorry to hear about your Father-n-Law. Thoughts and prayers go out for your family.

Thinking of you and yours. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Mayor - Savareen, Rori

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks to Atrian for bringin us up to speed upon arrival at Savareen and for the tour around the city. There's some pretty awesome deco talent living there
    Last edited by sgtfunkadelic; 10-27-2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: typo

Just got home. He is pale and weak, but hanging in there. No news bad or good to report. Going back to the hospital tomorrow. Thank you all so very much, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

My thoughts are with you and yours. Please take care of yourself.
    Weedie
    CSR

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | mIRC Guide | Submit a ticket

Thread Information