Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nyax Night: Costume Competition & Ball (Event)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Food has been dropped off with Cruzi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ryli Gacog, Master Chef
    Ghosts of Bria Gallery and Shopping
    -1499 -3508 near Coronet

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jennsteinhauer View Post
    Food has been dropped off with Cruzi
    D'oh, did I forget to add you to the admin list when I was one last? THANK YOU! That is awesome!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    oh, maybe i will have a new computer by then.
    Ikauma Hardeen, marksman on TC Nova
    Boden Kote, novice bh on Basilisk, role play mandalorian. Rest and Peace to our old Tarq server

Play Stats
    Inactive
    1 mille towards any prize you chose (or split for all) pls contact Lilon on behalf of Team Spirit
    Last edited by LilonLesNeiges; 10-18-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Love the idea! I have a recent post about my halloween costumes, a full display of what I have in my Queens Market Naboo shop, with them available and ready to buy both in my shop and on Coronet Bazaar under "wearable containers".

I'm also willing to work on any original concepts people may have in mind that they are not sure about pulling off! (contact me privately for this please)
    Sephita Meiwe <TRADE> Master Tailor/Armorsmith, 4 Socket Exclusive
    Actual join date Oct '09 Just outside E boarder Fort Mando Corellia

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So far I've only got 1 actual email from someone wishing to participate in the costume competition!

Please ladies and gents, if you are competing, send me a quick email with your characters names! (Ameria' in game. Don't forget the apostrophe! This is so I can call them up on stage for the actual competition and event!)

Also, A HUGE ALL CAPS THANK YOU goes out to Kairavi for donating MORE than what I ever dreamed,and Lilon for a new pledge!

Meiwe, can I add you to the list of tailor contact as well in case anyone needs costume work? And maybe share the waypoint to your shop too for potential customers to ogle your designs?

I have to update the prize list with Kairavi's donations and Lilon's pledge soon--will do so hopefully tonight or this morning; whenever I can get in game. <3

Thanks so much, everyone!

Don't forget--if you can't make it on the 26th, the day after SoE & HUSL are having a Halloween party too! Check it out here: https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60793

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by elf_fu View Post
    D'oh, did I forget to add you to the admin list when I was one last? THANK YOU! That is awesome!
    LOL yes, but that's ok!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ryli Gacog, Master Chef
    Ghosts of Bria Gallery and Shopping
    -1499 -3508 near Coronet

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ERMERGERD! A wild Ameria' appears online! Yes that's right, if you need to contact me about Nyax night or anything, I am here and in game. Get it while it's hot...pink?

Also, the list of prizes for Nyax Night has finally been updated as of October 21st. FIVE DAYS LEFT TO SEND ME AN EMAIL TO COMPETE AND GET IN ON THE SWEET PRIZES! and WHAT AN UPDATE WOW! Thank you!

List of participants in costume competition so far:
    Gavrila
    Tyee
    Atrian
    Fraco
    Rarye
    Choices (SN: Evalina Romuic)
    Last edited by elf_fu; 10-25-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by LilonLesNeiges View Post
    1 mille towards any prize you chose (or split for all) pls contact Lilon on behalf of Team Spirit
    I got your donation Lilon! YAY! Thank you so much!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just five people competing in the competition? :0 Please send me a quick in game mail if you are participating in the costume competition portion so I know who to call up to the stage to show off their costumes!
    Last edited by elf_fu; 10-24-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Dropped off the gift certificate for a structure of winners choice.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by EMUrper View Post
    Dropped off the gift certificate for a structure of winners choice.
    Thank you so much!

Also, I am online right now (2:13 PM) and will be on until roughly 5PM (we're going to visit father-in-law-in the hospital) I ought to be back online tonight when we get home too for any last minute questions about Nyax Night!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello Vivi here had planned on attending and just noticed that we are supposed to send in game email to you that we will be entering in the Costume Competition I would like to Enter myself and also my friend(not sure which toon but will most likely be Biotch <-- not the best name for a toon) but i could not find your IGN Elf_fu (maybe because i didn't look hard enough < ) hope doing this will give you a heads up two count 2 more participants in also if you need more info from me my IGN is Vivi just send me a /tell or a mail if offline will answer it ASAP. Really love what you guys are doing *two thumbs up* keep up the great work!!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hi! In the original post, it should say my in game name is Ameria' If you could please get me your friends name before tomorrow night that would be great

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's almost 4 am EST/EDT! I am logging off for the night and hope to be on tomorrow around 2 or 3 PM EST/EDT. If you have any last minute questions about Nyax Night, please send them via in-game email, PM, or catch me tomorrow before the event starts! Otherwise I will be busy with the event after 7 PM

Thread Information