Quote Originally Posted by Azlad View Post
Haha I don't mind being that guy. Not gonna let rage get to me. I really didn't mean to offend any of you guys, you guys are resurrecting my favorite game of all time. The only game I still consistently tell stories to people about long after it has been buried. This project is so freaking amazing, and the only reason I posted anything in the first place was because at the end of the thread I listed in the dev discussion I still had absolutely no idea what was being implemented, how it was going to work, and what was going to change.

I love calculating my damage out and crunching numbers in general for theorycrafting my character on paper, so when I had a lot of blanks left I just figured I would post some things that I noticed and felt were undocumented. Didn't expect to incite massive rage. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me, and cRush too. Just shows that you guys have no problem showing everyone what you do, how you do it, and why you do it. If anything, it adds more power to the project.
The unit of measurement you're looking for is the Kahn.

I believe this thread briefly hit around 7 Kahns.