Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceblade View Post
    Yes, was included.
    Oh my! Business will be jumping on the speeder market in a couple hours!!! This is great news!!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    This?
    I am talking specifically about the updates made in changeset 5585.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Killer! omg i love this place!
    AKA The Right Reverend Goldstein of EVE Radio

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    Did the exploding swoops get included in this patch?? I don't see it in the list .... I know if it's not listed I should asume it's not being installed, BUT... I thought I read Vlada saying there was a fix for the swoops to stay broken and having to be replaced if not maintained, was in place that just needed to be patched in a week or so back in post somewhere.

So are the broken speeders in or out?
    come to NINE mall, we will have plenty of swoops for sale when the server is back up

On topic, Im liking the SOE "Publish" style updates anyone mentions "Chapters" will get a swift blow to the head.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    great work

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by macwheeler View Post
    I am talking specifically about the updates made in changeset 5585.
    Probably.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy (: /cheer EmuTeam

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't see anything listed about special attacks being changed/fixed? The damage modifiers, speed, states and HAM costs etc? I know this is on Nova and I know it was a point of contention for a while, is it now being pushed live to Basilisk?
    Each of these changes are changes that have been posted in the weekly updates. They are simply being patched to the basalisk server. As for exact to the numbers details, I couldn't really quote you that. I'm not a coder, only a communicator. I just try to keep you guys in the know.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Probably.
    I give in.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
    come to NINE mall, we will have plenty of swoops for sale when the server is back up

On topic, Im liking the SOE "Publish" style updates anyone mentions "Chapters" will get a swift blow to the head.
    Yeah... just don't BANK tip while you're there...LMAO!!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't see anything listed about special attacks being changed/fixed? The damage modifiers, speed, states and HAM costs etc? I know this is on Nova and I know it was a point of contention for a while, is it now being pushed live to Basilisk?
    The modifiers were changed back to basically what they were before, with some changes about how that modifier is calculated. Nothing the end user will really notice as a difference, so why report it? That's why they aren't in the notes.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    The modifiers were changed back to basically what they were before, with some changes about how that modifier is calculated. Nothing the end user will really notice as a difference, so why report it? That's why they aren't in the notes.
    Apologies, I thought that patch notes included all changes that effected game play. So there is more being added in this publish than is listed in the patch notes? Silent fixes and suchlike?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    OMG YES! Epic work!!!

... has mastered all 32 professions

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cru jodo View Post
    Each of these changes are changes that have been posted in the weekly updates. They are simply being patched to the basalisk server. As for exact to the numbers details, I couldn't really quote you that. I'm not a coder, only a communicator. I just try to keep you guys in the know.
    I don't get why this actually made it to the test server in the first place. Screenshots and personal experience determined that the guide was essentially extremely flawed. From states such as "immobilized" and "evading" to making the skills work like their descriptions (which a lot of them never did), the JTL Prima guide looks like the most flawed document and furthest thing form how the game actually functioned. For example, Fan shot is listed as a single target ability when we all know it was the only cone attack Pistoleers ever had. Bodyshot 3 has a lower multiplier than Bodyshot 2, etc. On top of that, wasn't that guide made for the JTL launch when patch 14.1 is what the team is going for? Just confused by all of the contradictions and blatant inconsistencies that have been pointed out by the community in the JTL Prima Guide.

I've been monitoring that thread closely (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46404) and it seems like numerous people, including cRush, have commented on the guide's massive flaws. I don't understand why something so debated and untested at the moment would be pushed out to the play server so quickly. As posted in the 7/15 update (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47674) under Dannuic's updates, he specifically states that the tweaks need some testing as well. Is 7/15 to 7/18 all the time needed to test the values and confirm them? Just seems shady and unnecessarily rushed.
    Last edited by Azlad; 07-19-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Grammar, Links and some incorrect statements.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Apologies, I thought that patch notes included all changes that effected game play. So there is more being added in this publish than is listed in the patch notes? Silent fixes and suchlike?
    Yes, there are some things that are being added that are not really relevant to general game play, like CSR commands.

Thread Information