Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Twisted Beach Party

Play Stats
    Inactive

A Twisted Beach Party

Art © swglilithiel

The Twisted Tassel is proud to present an informal beach party on the beautiful shores of Kaadara. No doubt lasting well through the day and night, the TTT encourages friends and members to bring their favorite drinks, fireworks and fun.

Not usually the beach type? Why not drop by and patrol the shores anyway? Come and watch the beautiful waters of Naboo, let the sand warm your toes and the music rock you out!

Special music provided by TTT sound systems: http://pl.st/p/23481191691

TTT is taking music requests! Ask for your favorite song before the night of the Party, we'll try and add it ASAP!

_____
    OOC
    Server: Basilisk
    Shuttle: Purchase a ticket to Kaadara, Naboo
    Waypoint: /way 4970 6874
    Date: Sunday, July 22nd
    Time: 10:00 PM EST/EDT. To see what time that is in other time zones/parts of the world, please check: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
    Who: The Twisted Tassel & Anyone who role plays
    Why: Because Hot pants & Beaches, that's why! And also the TTT wishes to celebrate the placing of their hall and forming of their guild informally.
    What: Bring yourself, your character, fireworks, drinks or hot pants and suimsuits for your character. And anything else you'd like to liven the party!
    Song requests: Reply to this event, or PM Ameria', send a /tell to Ameria' in game or reply to this event post with your song requests to be added to the play list. If it can be added, it will!

The Music Player
    • If you would like to listen to some fun music during the event, visit http://pl.st/p/23481191691.
    • Unfortunately, in order to listen to the tunes you will either need to register or log in with a facebook account. I am sorry about that. Next time, I will try and find a better tunes solution.
    • Once the page loads, you should see a list of songs starting with Sheryl Crow's Soak up the Sun.
    • Above that to the left is a button that says Play All. Simply click that for the music to start.
    • Remember to stay on the web page to continue to listen to the music (if you wish.)
    • If you are having problems displaying the site, please ensure your flash player is up to date or visit Playlist Help/FAQ
    Tailors for your Swimsuit Needs:
    These tailors can help your character look beach beautiful! Please contact them in game!
    • Clipses
    • Lolan
    • Sphinx
    This is an in character, role playing event. Please come in character and with a great attitude. We ask that if you do not role play and decide to attend to please, pretty please at least respect your fellow SWGEmu gamers

Griefing will encourage ignoring.
    Last edited by elf_fu; 07-22-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: added music player information :)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yay!! Party Time! I want to go! Consider Miss Jess Liberty there! With Hotpants on if she can get some!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You should upline this to support.swgemu.com and have the event planner team make it all offical like the pre-wipe party was. Then folks would get a badge and the place would be rocking!!!

I forget the girls name that does the events, but I am sure she would help you out.
    Last edited by Demarco; 07-09-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLadyMeow View Post
    Yay!! Party Time! I want to go! Consider Miss Jess Liberty there! With Hotpants on if she can get some!
    Yay! So glad you'll be able to make it! Do you have a favorite song you'd like to hear/added to the playlist?

Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    You should upline this to support.swgemu.com and have the event planner team make it all offical like the pre-wipe party was. Then folks would get a badge and the place would be rocking!!!

I forget the girls name that does the events, but I am sure she would help you out.
    I'm not sure if it's something big enough to be official, but contacting the event Coordinator is a great reminder, thank you! Her name is Kreen Will you be able to make it?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    Just to clarify for others, you can email me with our player event request form for this. Don't make a ticket at support, that's for in-game/account/reporting issues =)
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    Just to clarify for others, you can email me with our player event request form for this. Don't make a ticket at support, that's for in-game/account/reporting issues =)
    Thank you so much for that, Kreen! I've bookmarked that page and appreciate the information

Edit: Perchance, would you like to see a song added to the Beach party "music,"?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm looking forward to running into other roleplayers at this event.
    Last edited by Sekie; 07-12-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds like fun

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Try to keep posts relevant to the event guys! =)
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Contact me for anything you need for the beach party!!! Clothing or Brandy ( to get drunk and loosen you up, Mahonra might enjoy that! )

IGN Clipses

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipses View Post
    Contact me for anything you need for the beach party!!! Clothing or Brandy ( to get drunk and loosen you up, Mahonra might enjoy that! )

IGN Clipses
    Awww yeah, Clipses makes the hawt in hawtpants. Thank you! Can I edit my original post, Clipses, to include you as a tailor for people to contact?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressNeeNee View Post
    I learned to play the slitherhorn just for this event!
    I look forward to watching NeeNee rock the sands!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    May be a bit late on a Sunday for me, but will try to make it to the launch at the very least

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Bixby View Post
    May be a bit late on a Sunday for me, but will try to make it to the launch at the very least
    Understandable Clive! Was hard to pick a day and time, I wanted to be able to get everyone I could but sometimes that's just not possible. I will definitely be working on future events too, so hopefully TTT will be able to get more people at more times. Thank you!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'd like to officially announce that the Event Coordinators will be helping out with the party! It should be a ton of fun, I hope to see lots of people there =)
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you, Kreen, for your prompt response after my inquiry and the Event Coordinator team for agreeing to help with this, yay!
    Last edited by Sekie; 07-12-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information