Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Player Events!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    would some of these events be as simple as 'rebels fight imperials on this planet at this time' sort of stuff also?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    What if you did one one endor involving the enemies at Death Watch? You know, one where people would have to inflitrate the base there, set up camps, etc. And possibly add a few new enemies. I know there's battle droids in there, and i heard mandalorians too, but that would be an awesome event right there!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    On radiant we held the Rori Rumble at the old Battle ground Sight...my home town Edge Noir was the Emp town/ host and the rebs had a town on the other side of the BG. Friday nights was the big PVP fight.. lots of fun. Oh and faction base atacks were lots of fun too. I don't Know how hard it would be for an event planer to set two different faction bases down... Every faction base i ever saw on SOE always had a recruiter npc as part of its npc spawn.

Play Stats
    Inactive

RP Imperial Weapons Depot Strike, Naboo

Hi yall

Sell Sword Pirates will be conducting a strike against the Imperial Weapons Facility on Naboo. (SW corner of the map, sorry no coordinates) Any and all Rebels are encouraged to join in this as we aim to cripple their offenses. Please contact one of us or just arrive at the arranged time to help and gain the "treasures" they have hidden among them.

When? September 1st
    Where? Naboo SW corner of map, Imperial Weapons Facility
    Who? ALL Rebels wishing to gain faction and loot.
    Time? Night raid, 11PM Estn, 10 Cntrl, pacific...heck can't keep up with the difference. lol
    Contacts? Steven, Arawei, Tojo

<COMM Alert issued> Assassination Protocols active for the following: Imperial Weapons Facility, Naboo. Targets are to be eliminated and weapons recovered. .....<End transmission>

OOC...Hope to see the late owls there and fingers crossed server stays up too. =) Yall have a fun and safe Holiday weekend, from Sell Sword Pirates!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sent you an email Kreen about a pvp event

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'd love to see storyline involving major characters of Star Wars played by Game Masters.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have a random question for event coordinators, if an event is held in a player building (such as city hall, Cantina, home, etc) is the item limit still in effect for SWGEmu Event Coordinators? Or do you get to bypass that? Thank you in advance!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Our props are completely separate from the item limit
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Can you post an official event for the 10/14/12 Naboo Cantina Crawl? I believe it will be October 14th.

I am stocking my npc vendor (you will need to softlog to see it) with purple/black outfits (Cantina Crawl Theme colors) in Spirit Bay's Call of the Siren Cantina (/way -1491, 6859 Naboo).

Stop by soon! Looking forward to the event!

Last edited by Sillysith; 09-25-2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Update

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by thepotwizard View Post
    I'd love to see storyline involving major characters of Star Wars played by Game Masters.
    I really like that idea, I played eve online till recently and the devs there used to take ships out and challenge large fleets to OMGWTFBBQPWN, it's really nice to see devs getting involved on a gaming level, something SOE would never have done, all hail SWGEmu!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    with as much work as the devs put it, they should have a chance to enjoy themselvs. I recall some of my best memories of UO was when the dev's set up an ingame event and showed up as a litchlord or something super powerful, the entire city had to fight them off - it was a lot of fun!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysith View Post
    Any update on the Cantina Crawl event?
    Not sure what you're referring to
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah lets see some events where major characters walk through some major cities for fun!! Like Darth Vader walking through Mos Eisley with a bunch of storm troopers following him...

That would be awesome.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Okay first off... excellent ideas, comments, and ambitions for these events! Secondly, I don't normally drink alcohol anymore however today I had to cook 3 different major meals at home and one of my newest recipes from Pioneer woman was a Mango margarita which I'm nursing sip by sip so forgive my "hiccup" oops! ....as I was saying, please I ask forgiveness for my less than clear mind. However due to this "looseness" I have thought of an event that I'm not sure you all could pull off yet..nor am I sure it's a great idea due to my current state of mind. Okay. here goes....

I played a game (LOTRO) soon after I quit NGE that had the ability to actually visit all the PUBs they listed to collect certain ales. Well one had to drink each of these collected beauties and soon after maybe the third Pub you went all over the world to visit and collect the certain ale that was listed, you began to really falter at targeting anything accurately. MEANING: You went to your mount (horse) and it was wonky moving to the left and to the right and was a challenge to even click on your horse to mount it. OR: You reached for an ale inside the PUB you were at and it (the pint of ale) kept movin' up and down, left n right until you finally got it. TRUST ME, IT WAS HILARIOUS! Well by the end of this mission it was, hang on a sec.... *SIP, SIP, SIP* ahhhhh......as I was saying *hiccup* by the end it was LOL hilarious to even see your next targeted objective. At the end IF you completed the list of Pubs, you won a wonderful huge wooden Keg that you could display in your house or guildhall which also acted as a warp to certain areas of the map in zhe game...*BURP* oh I do ask your forgiveness!

Soooo...

I think it'd be super duper me loopered fun to do this with a reward at the end that would be a unique decor item in the game at the very least, of course porting to another specific Cantina would be fun too! Again, not sure.. excuse me a sec.... *SLURP*... not sure if this would be a possibility but if it is, I'd love to have this event sponsored at the Happy Hiccup in Mountain's Edge, Talus on the Nova TC but maybe incorporate actual kill missions or a list of cantina's to visit across the galaxy to drink and collect certain objects. Sort of a modern futuristic treasure hunt. Or maybe not allow people to do a certain act due to their horrific hangover? I dunno. About our city: We have a frog due to a citizen who brought one, a pretty stocked mall, a fully decorated Cantina called zha Happy Hoccip.. no wait... that is The Hippy Haccup..no wait... H-A-P-P-Y H-I-C-C-U-p! yeah that's it...but again, I'm not sure of the possiblilities of this "Double-visioned" effect as you collect certain items from either missions or NPCs nor of a reward that could be considered a nice decor item that either warps you or doesn't :P

Please let me know if I even should bother filling out your magnificent.... excuse me a sec...*GUZZLE*... ohhhh...wow... Let me kno if I should fill out your form. :S Tanks! OH AFTERTHOUGHT! I fergot... there was a timer on the mission to collect the specific ales in LOTRO which made targeting your horse and getting to the next PUB extra challenging and if you ask me... spacial... hehe *throw-up in mouth* oh... dear! No more ever again! I promise!
    Last edited by SweetPea; 09-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    PEE ESS: I suggest NOVA cuz I don't have anything set up on Bas...however I give freely to whateve ryoual l think isbe st. UGH. okay my fingers are finally staggering.... I rally don't dirnk much at all and me thinks that's a GOOD think!\

Btw, if anyone needs the recipes for: Chicken picata (lemon/capers), Mexican Shrimp, Lobster bisque, and lemon-lime cheescake... oh and mango margaritas, ujust lemme kno buddy...pal... awww you're sooo awesum... No really.. yur the gr8test!!! all fo you!*touches nose with finger then slams head down onto desk top* ZZZzzzzzz....... ZZzzzzzzz.... *lifts head suddenly* huh? wha? OH!

btw, I have made some beferages one of which is called unkie dinkies private reservation... for those week long blackouts... but you can make up your own i suppose!
    Last edited by SweetPea; 09-22-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Thread Information