Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Weapon View Post
    I joined swg a month or so after release after a friend told me to get it. I loaded in for the first time and he gave me a speeder to get me started. That was it, i was hooked. Just about passed my degree and thats only because you could do stuff whilst semi afk:P Anyway, i stuck with it for many years. Even when WoW came out and most of my mates left i stayed on swg until the nge came. NGE was the end...just a completly different game, so i finally left. (although it sucked me back in from time to time:P)

anyway just wanted to say you've done an awesome job. Brings back so many good memories, its amazing how quickly it grabs hold of you.

much appreciated to all

Cheers

Lethal Weapon
    Wow I just wanted to say that this is pretty much my exact same story with SWG. Friend told me to get it, got in game, guild mate gave me a speeder and from that moment I was h-o-o-k-e-d. Quit at NGE, came back from time to time :P but it just wasn't the same!

And yes thank you so much SWG emu devs. I started playing emu 2 days ago and I'll say this has been quite a trip down memory lane so far. Enjoying every last second of it. Thank you sooooo much devs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theapexofthevortex View Post
    I played SWG pre-cu when I was very young and was hooked since. Unfortunately because I was so young I never got as deep into it as I wanted. Recently I got into SWTOR and was honestly a little disappointed, it made me miss the original SWG. I heard about SWGEmu one day, downloaded it and I cant stop playing. Thank all you guys for your hard work and I really hope SWGEmu will continue to grow and be around for a long time
    Also ditto!
    Last edited by Broceidon; 09-07-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Thread Information