Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by danydaniel2 View Post
    so, does this means that basilick will be safe from wipes until release or needed, and suncrusher will NEVER be wiped, even if there is a huge bug?
    That's the idea.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just want to say thank you for bringing back the best mmo I have ever played. I am going to donate right now in fact to help a little out. I can't wait to re make my big wookie on Basilick live that experience all over agian. Thanks you dev team!!!!!!

Just gave $10.00 doing this each payday thats $20.00 each month !!!!!
    Last edited by megatarre; 06-24-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by megatarre View Post
    I just want to say thank you for bringing back the best mmo I have ever played. I am going to donate right now in fact to help a little out. I can't wait to re make my big wookie on Basilick live that experience all over agian. Thanks you dev team!!!!!!

Just gave $10.00 doing this each payday thats $20.00 each month !!!!!

I am in total agreement with this statement. And totally about to begin donating 10$ every payday as well. But that's 40$ a month from me guys! Let's make this game as stable as possible.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    well as soon as i am resituated i to will be donating....

just let me have "Sas-quatch" for my name again ...dashes dont work in wookiee names like the used to...

but here in a couple months ill be donating like i was subed to sony.....

you guys are doing an awsome job!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    first off id like to say

\worship the ground you walk on;

and for years I wished I'd meet one of the Sony bigwigs that started CU and NGE in a dark alley

you guys are great, Im home again.. Please never listen to the little whinners that say the game is to hard, not that I feel you would. I patiently await finial wipe and enjoy every min the server lets me stay logged in and will donate the normal 15$ a month I waisted all these years on all the games that never filled the void. The darkside of the force is as strong as ever in me.. thanks again...

Play Stats
    5h last 30d
    I'm SO thankful to see people in charge of SWG that care about it and love it as much as the rest of us!

Thank-you for keeping the greatest game ever made alive and kicking 24/7!

Your hard work is ALWAYS appreciated, please never forget that. <3

May the force be with you all!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I can't thank you all enough for bringing this back... I mean honestly, I'd take ANY version of SWG, but the fact that you're making it REAL DEAL pre CU is like having my cake and eating it too (cutting it with a lightsaber of course).
    I am REALLY glad to see so many people donating too, I will definitely be donating regularly. Looking forward to JTL and an ever growing community... THANKS AGAIN!

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thrilled

I am so glad that we will soon be playing the greatest game ever released. As posted above, when we lost SWG pre cu, weall got a VOID. Cant wait to get in there and start crafting a whole new world.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I stumbled upon this SWGemu, and I knew exactly where my original SWG discs were (in a display case, of course), so I got setup and playing within minutes. Just wanted to express my gratitude to the Devs and QA - even if the server goes offline permanently, it was refreshing to even have just a few hours with my old friend SWG. Keep up the good work!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I agree, this project revives a game I feel was ahead of it's time. A sandbox mmo. I still think new mmo's need to look to swg precu for the wow killer. Anyway, I plan to support the project as long as I can, kudos to all who do and to the devs for all the excellent work!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I would like to say thankyou to the team and community. I am a freelance Communication/Graphic Designer with a bachelors degree, I will support this game with a donation asap. If you guys need anything please feel free to contact me, whatever you need free of charge. You brought me to tears when I first logged in and realized the past was not gone forever... I just want to help in any way that I can!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you SO much for taking on this huge task. From entertainer performance groups to enormous customization of characters, homes and crafted items, this remains one of the best MMO's I've ever played, and I'm far more proud of supporting you to make it happen than of having supported SOE, The Evil Empire.

Recurring donation made, with my heartfelt thanks for so much immersive fun. =o)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I love you guys for doing this! None of the games I've played since can hold a candle to this! Thank you again! I went to WoW to get my hunter pet fix at NGE but just wasn't the same.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awsooome ! I think I coud actualy donate some money when the "No-whipe" Server goes live Continue the good work guys !

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I can't believe this is real. Thank you to all involved. I'm new around here so still trying to learn the whole history of how this emu came to be and what to expect out of the future. Still the best MMO of all time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information