Closed Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 404

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

  1. #91
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Birminghm Alabama
    Posts
    14
    this may have been asked before and if it has please forgive the repetition, but is there going to be any of the CU content (post 14.1 but Pre NGE)

  2. #92
    CSR/Mod Lead Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mustafar
    Posts
    28,337
    After 1.0 is released, not before.

  3. #93
    Vlada you are awesome! i'm so excited! Just one thing i would like to know, at Jabba's palace it seemed the band was always bugged (in sony's SWG) Only Oola danced, droopy would play but his instrument was invisible, and max didnt play either. will there be a fix for this in SWGEmu? Also Oola wears a twi'lek crest bone but her lekku go backward when wearing the hat. When us players do it goes forward. any plans to work on that?

  4. #94
    CSR/Mod Lead Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mustafar
    Posts
    28,337
    I have no idea.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dfe87 View Post
    Is he trolling?!?
    Wow, Im not trolling im just asking, and also I have just started at this. When I played original SWG, you were able to start with Jedi profession, and when i saw videos from this one, it didnt show a jedi selection thats why i asked this so think before you post...

  6. #96
    CSR/Mod Lead Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mustafar
    Posts
    28,337
    Quote Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
    Wow, Im not trolling im just asking, and also I have just started at this. When I played original SWG, you were able to start with Jedi profession, and when i saw videos from this one, it didnt show a jedi selection thats why i asked this so think before you post...
    You are right, definitely not trolling.

    I apologize on behalf of this community.

  7. #97
    Member dfe87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    431
    It was just a question... But glad u got ur answer...
    Kex - TKM / Scout
    K'ex - MTailor / AS
    Kexa - MID / Musician
    Klo - Wookiee

    “Great, kid. Don’t get C*cky”

  8. #98
    thats great cuz i'm about to start playing in the next few weeks!

  9. #99
    Member CassusFett33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, UK
    Posts
    383
    Any chance of a quick *Feign Death* fix ? I think it is putting people off playing Smuggler.

  10. #100
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by CassusFett33 View Post
    Any chance of a quick *Feign Death* fix ? I think it is putting people off playing Smuggler.
    I'm pretty sure that I can speak for the Devs and Staff on this one: "quick" as in before v1.0, yes. "Quick" as in this week, probably not. Spice and slice are the two things I really want from smuggler. Feign death < low blow anyway.
    Last edited by chiwar7178; 06-13-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: I'm a grammar Nazi
    Otedo Hawkrider <KNR>
    Corbantis Galaxy, Knights of the New Republic/Regime

  11. #101
    Finally. i cant believe how far swgemu has gone.

  12. #102
    Member CassusFett33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, UK
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by chiwar7178 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I can speak for the Devs and Staff on this one: "quick" as in before v1.0, yes. "Quick" as in this week, probably not. Spice and slice are the two things I really want from smuggler. Feign death < low blow anyway.
    One ability is easier to do than spice and slice.

    So there.

  13. #103
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3
    Bravo devs!

  14. #104
    I can hardly get into the game with the cap on it atm. I know i have to be patient but i'm close to throwing my toys out of the pram. I bet its those afk grinders taking all the spaces.

  15. #105
    CSR/Mod Lead Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mustafar
    Posts
    28,337
    No, server was deadlocked.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts