Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pershing View Post
    Please pardon me on all this but what is this new's about? Seem's like alot of people are happy and I dont quite understand what's happening in the tittled artical... any one care to explain?

Well Pershing, it used to be a bit of a schedule, which we've never really had before so it was exciting, but now I think it's turned into a bunch of people sharing their general excitement about the awesomeness of SWGEmu. I'm excited too! Keep up the great work everyone! You guys are making dreams come true

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes I have noticed it's a schedule but.. what's on it that make's it significant?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It was significant because a real timeline or schedule had never been released before. It's forward progress. It's not too significant anymore because all these dates are from last year and have already happened, but it was exciting back then!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snojow View Post
    It was significant because a real timeline or schedule had never been released before. It's forward progress. It's not too significant anymore because all these dates are from last year and have already happened, but it was exciting back then!
    I would really like to see an update to a timeline. Well, at least milestones up to when we can expect progression up to CH testing, which feels like it's been forever already.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Telex View Post
    I would really like to see an update to a timeline. Well, at least milestones up to when we can expect progression up to CH testing, which feels like it's been forever already.

I think we all would! But one step at a time. Sometimes, they may be very very small steps. But as frustrating as it is for us to wait without knowing, these guys all volunteer and are probably 100000x more frustrated than us sometimes, so I give them lots of credit! I'm just excited for when JTL will be implemented (looooong way away, but I can dream, eh? :P)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok, sorry if I sound like a noob here, but I've been checking this forum and project out for a very very long time now, on and off. Is there an updated timeline anywhere? I can't seem to find anything remotely close to it.
    Which phase is the project at? Will Basilisk be wiped again in the future? Thanks for any info.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well, from what I can tell, It's going to be hard to put an actual timeline date on whats going on in the coding/debugging stage. They are just stress testing and working out all the bugs, which could take who knows how long. All we can do now is keep helping the test, report any bugs to speed up the process, and trust that someday soon, the True Server will be ready to impliment. Then all our dreams will have come true. Also, in a side note, Thank you devs for all your hard work. I know you could never get thanked enough for what you do.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by windsorftw View Post
    Will Basilisk be wiped again in the future? Thanks for any info.
    You can find the answer to that in the first post of this thread.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36067
    Oh wait, thats this thread.............
    /eyetwitch
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_speedster View Post
    Well, from what I can tell, It's going to be hard to put an actual timeline date on whats going on in the coding/debugging stage. They are just stress testing and working out all the bugs, which could take who knows how long. All we can do now is keep helping the test, report any bugs to speed up the process, and trust that someday soon, the True Server will be ready to impliment. Then all our dreams will have come true. Also, in a side note, Thank you devs for all your hard work. I know you could never get thanked enough for what you do.
    You can have timelines, as most projects do. You basically look at your resources, and make a hypothesis of what you can accomplish in a certain amount of time, and set goals. They did it before already. If you don't meet the goal, guess what, it's not the end of the world, especially with this being a complete donation driven project. If you they do proceed and update their timeline, they would have something to be achieved, and the community knows their expectations.

Also, I do give them a huge amount of credit and I am extremely grateful for what they have already finalized. I think they get thanked an awful lot here, and even more so than the SOE creative/development teams ever did.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Timeline, schminelime, even in alpha it is still amazing, and this is my first time on pre-cu, i love all the work that they have done. But most of all, like any mmo, i love the community, it is such an amazing difference from so many other mmos, where this community feels welcoming, caring, and helpful, not only on the forums but even the guild I found (La-Fey). I know that only a player can truly understand that it is the community that makes or breaks an MMO, and it is such an amazing feat that not only how much like family it feels in this community, but it is also the community that is making the game even possible via the development standpoint.

I just want to say thank you, not only to the devs, the qa's, the admins, the mods, but even to the player that just joined 5mins ago, everyone of you make this game and this community what it is.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Amazing...just amazing!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The future holds some brilliant amazing things!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have been here off and on since early in the Emulator and considering what was done the first couple years and what has been done in the last 6 month I have one word to describe the last 6 month AMAZING, EMU team keep up the awsome work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So happy to see the project still continuing strong, keep up the good work guys!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's just not feasible to attempt to announce any ETAs or Timelines at this particular juncture folks, progression comes at each individuals own pace, could be tomorrow, could be next spring, it's just impossible to offer anything significant or accurate to the community at this point. I, like many of you would love nothing more than to wake up tomorrow, check the updates and find out we're going into Beta testing and preparing for release, however we have to be realistic about things and instead focus on keeping positive and moving things forward as time allows.
    -= Defenders of Talus (Ahazi) =-
    Jongo, Riodan, Seht, Ock, Aidus
    Master Chef, Jedi, MBH, Master Doc, TKM

SWG player since Beta

Closed Thread

Thread Information