Closed Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    im not interested in supporting in any way i just want a finished product

is there a service that can facebook/twitter/sms/call me when project is done?

Thanks.
    HI MY NAME IS LOBREEZE

Play Stats
    Inactive

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I smell a joke here.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks guys for the awesome work... ill be sure to make lots of fireworks when its coming to 1.0 so that all my old mates can come back to play

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I know there are lots of concerns from folks about server wipes and their reluctance to have to start over, possibly more than once before the future 1.0 release, but those who have played SWG know that the game is all about the "grind". Love the journey, not the destination. Plus with each wipe you'll be more skilled with how best to restart your toon(s) an amass mats, credits, xp, whatever, in the quickest way possible so with the 1.0 release you'll quickly be ahead of the crowd.

AND, realize that just by playing (donations are nice too!) you're helping to bring that 1.0 launch date ever so closer. I've been playing regularly for several weeks now and it's hard to remind myself this is just an alpha build. It's stable and there are an amazing number of players on. The cantinas are always packed and it's not unusual to be out on a hunt and see another player cross your path.

So don't delay, play TODAY!

Wayne

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I agree with Wayne. A lot of this game is remembering the many hours spent crafting, harvesting, killing mobs. Late last night, I went to Dantooine for the first time since finding this. Today I rode my speeder on a little journey back through time and found the location where I had my dwelling and a lil swimming hole. Many a night i sat there on the 'porch' with Smokie my Corellian Razor Cat. Funny, it's only a game in a virtual world, but I miss that cat. He and I had many an adventure and traveled the galaxy. He was a good friend.

Thank you, Developers, for giving us the gift of memories and the promise of new adventures to come.

Ashes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    man, about two or three months ago, my computer broke and i haven't been on since. i'm so exited and curious to see what changed in that simple time-gap. It was fun enough logging on and seeing what changed after every time the server is turned back on!
    "Pew Pew"
    Characters: Bamayun, Sel'ina, and Rawbin

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Merry Christmas!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello World

I have been playing emu for many moons now, i have had my account wiped over and over, Its no big deal. Playing the most awwwwsome mmo ever created is what this is all about. We one day will have our dreams of PreCu fullfilled. And i will again return if we need to wipe the server again, there is no mmo out there that measures up to what swg has to offer. Thank you to those that spend so many hours tweaking the code and fine tunning my world. ( I shall return Bigger, Better, Faster than each time before.)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaque View Post
    Hello World

I have been playing emu for many moons now, i have had my account wiped over and over, Its no big deal. Playing the most awwwwsome mmo ever created is what this is all about. We one day will have our dreams of PreCu fullfilled. And i will again return if we need to wipe the server again, there is no mmo out there that measures up to what swg has to offer. Thank you to those that spend so many hours tweaking the code and fine tunning my world. ( I shall return Bigger, Better, Faster than each time before.)

Well said! I just discovered this place. Loving it. Brings back some great memories when I first bought the Special Edition Game Box and drove home to install. Spent all my game time in SWG up until the NGE... curse that day!!

Thanks for the hard work guys. Will be donating to the kitty every month to help keep the costs down.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Logged in for the first time last night. Literally had a tear in my eye. SWG was my first mmo and the hour i spent on brought back so many memories. thanks devs. Will be donating and supporting you folks all the way. And wipes are no biggie. Small price to pay for the work you are doing.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Opiam View Post
    Logged in for the first time last night. Literally had a tear in my eye. SWG was my first mmo and the hour i spent on brought back so many memories. thanks devs. Will be donating and supporting you folks all the way. And wipes are no biggie. Small price to pay for the work you are doing.
    Yup! Exactly!!
    IGN: Zah'Rina / Zarina / Abrina
    GUILD: <TRADE>
    Original Eclipsian by Birth
    SWGEMU - Hell Yeah!!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    please wipe the server soon and only allow for one login at a time per account, this multiple account login is ruining the emu with all the afk'rs and people who have their alt on follow to kill high-end mob. Will make the game so much better!! Id be inclined to donate more $$ if only one login was allowed at a time, makes the game progress more naturally and slower.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i squeeled a little when i started it up.....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Please pardon me on all this but what is this new's about? Seem's like alot of people are happy and I dont quite understand what's happening in the tittled artical... any one care to explain?

Closed Thread

Thread Information