Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Weapon View Post
    I joined swg a month or so after release after a friend told me to get it. I loaded in for the first time and he gave me a speeder to get me started. That was it, i was hooked. Just about passed my degree and thats only because you could do stuff whilst semi afk:P Anyway, i stuck with it for many years. Even when WoW came out and most of my mates left i stayed on swg until the nge came. NGE was the end...just a completly different game, so i finally left. (although it sucked me back in from time to time:P)

anyway just wanted to say you've done an awesome job. Brings back so many good memories, its amazing how quickly it grabs hold of you.

much appreciated to all

Cheers

Lethal Weapon
    Wow I just wanted to say that this is pretty much my exact same story with SWG. Friend told me to get it, got in game, guild mate gave me a speeder and from that moment I was h-o-o-k-e-d. Quit at NGE, came back from time to time :P but it just wasn't the same!

And yes thank you so much SWG emu devs. I started playing emu 2 days ago and I'll say this has been quite a trip down memory lane so far. Enjoying every last second of it. Thank you sooooo much devs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theapexofthevortex View Post
    I played SWG pre-cu when I was very young and was hooked since. Unfortunately because I was so young I never got as deep into it as I wanted. Recently I got into SWTOR and was honestly a little disappointed, it made me miss the original SWG. I heard about SWGEmu one day, downloaded it and I cant stop playing. Thank all you guys for your hard work and I really hope SWGEmu will continue to grow and be around for a long time
    Also ditto!
    Last edited by Broceidon; 09-07-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't know what to say, this is just so awesome. The game yes, but the fact that there are so many talented people willing to spend so much time and intellectual capitol make the best game I ever played which was taken away come back... thank you doesn't cut it, the English language does not have a word or expression. I have started learning code on a website maybe one day I can help.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This weeks update is very much appreciated.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Rodians rule. I'm just saying.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just want to give many thanks to the people that make this possible. I never got to play SWG back before the infamous patch, and lost all interest to play it after reading how less of a game it was afterwards. I just started playing last night and stayed up till 3 AM playing when I had work at 8, heheh. Definitely gonna be supporting this with $10 from each paycheck as long as I play.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I havnt been on here in a while guys, I come back every so often and I still have my Original Galaxies Case next to my monitor...Waiting....for the day this EMU comes out. All of my buddies are waiting as well. Keep it up. I love you SWGEMU.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MKDAWUSS View Post
    This is an amateur indie project. 2 years is actually rather generous.
    Agreed.

I sure wish a few past devs would come back, it's making me nervous.

Play Stats
    Inactive

just sayn

going to try not to rage or trololol ,wondering actual eta on playable game?been nearly half a year w/o update on this timeline and the stable/unstables doesnt tell much on bigger picture.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kush_zombie View Post
    going to try not to rage or trololol ,wondering actual eta on playable game?been nearly half a year w/o update on this timeline and the stable/unstables doesnt tell much on bigger picture.
    Well, looking in the right place might help The timeline at the beginning of this thread doesn't really answer the question you're actually asking.

Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors was mid-July, three months ago this Thurs. And of course the faction items and some of the other themeparks are being added to Test center currently.

Essentiall, depending on what features you're looking for, the game may already be very playable for you.
    O D S . . . : : : yes, this needs to be updated for the EMU : : : . . . C C X X

SWG-EMU STAFF
    QA

Play Stats
    Inactive
    tis already very playable...all volunteer driven, created. no she ain't at publish 13 but come on this is a great community of devs and players. there is not a game community out there like the swg loyals.
    Ikauma Hardeen, marksman on TC Nova
    Boden Kote, novice bh on Basilisk, role play mandalorian. Rest and Peace to our old Tarq server

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I think the promise of another character wipe is enough to keep people away right now. SWG characters have already been wiped once after all

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by unclefarkus View Post
    I think the promise of another character wipe is enough to keep people away right now. SWG characters have already been wiped once after all
    Definitely, that's why I keep coming back to this thread hoping it says current project status "No wipes ever again, official release" so I can play without threat of a wipe

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just wanted to drop a hearty THANKS! to the amazing folks who are putting this together. Never thought I'd see a dust storm outside of Mos Eisley while grinding on womprats again, and yet here I am! To me this is like the MMO version of Valinor... the greatest MMO in all its early splendor (before the marketing boys decided things needed to be "fixed") and put together by the players themselves... just simply awesome!

Any hint of an ETA for Creature Handler, Bio-Engineer, and more to the point Creature Mounts & Pets? Just wonderin'

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by billwun View Post
    Any hint of an ETA for Creature Handler, Bio-Engineer, and more to the point Creature Mounts & Pets? Just wonderin'
    When it is done. (No ETA, ever).
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Play Stats
    Inactive

ok

but see you said it yourself in test center,this whole game is in beta stage and i refuse to do the exact same thing over and over again so without avoiding the question when will real release come?

Closed Thread

Thread Information