+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SWGEmu End of the Year Update 2014

Retired Staff Member
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    After all these years it's great to see this project continue to move forward, although not anything like active anymore it's great to be able to drop in on somewhere I can call home

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I write this with literal tears in my eyes. I have followed this project from the shadows for a few years now making sure that the project was being lead by a dedicated group of individuals who truly cared about SWG. After years of watching and research, I can truly say this community is the successor to SWG in spirit and in form. If we would have been only so lucky to have you all as the dev team or the financial supervisors of SOE, the mistakes that they made and the greatness that was lost could have been avoided.

Keep up the good work, as I'm sure you know there are thousands watching your progress each month.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I played LIVE from day one up until about 2 hours into the "big screw". I thought about this game for years and told all my friends about it, reliving it only in memory.

Then.....

One day, I was literally playing another online game when I met someone in-game that told me they played SWGemu. I asked her how to get started, then I logged off and searched frantically through boxes in my basement, hoping to find those once cherished discs! I have been playing ever since. I only wish I would have known about it sooner.

Thanks so much to all the Developers and Testers who work to move this game forward, allowing all of us to play a game that was once nearly extinct!

Sincerely,

Sarratum
    Last edited by mumebowobi; 03-07-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks for the hard work

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just started being really active since Jan of this year.

But from the bottom of my heart, Thank You for everything you all do!
    [ACE] Drop off - /way -91, -5708 Cnet

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Wow - it's always so great to poke my head in to see what's up with the project and find unexpected progress!

TBH, the world map editor/preview pics seem a little better than live-production's graphics, but maybe it just compiles/displays differently.

Still super-sporadic about playing now, but have decided SWTOR is not for me; once the final server goes live, count me in full-time until Lights-Out!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's difficult for me to express in short how much I appreciate what the SWG has done and is continually doing for this community.
    Thanks everyone - the devs & staff, testers and players! There isn't a game like this one. This one is special.
    A decade in the making, and it's shaping into a masterpiece! Thanks is an understatement!!
    /bow3

Play Stats
    Inactive
    where is the end of year financial report?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobert View Post
    where is the end of year financial report?
    First i forgot about it and then i was too lazy to do it and then January, February and pretty much March went by so I just decided to wait a few more months and do a full year report instead of 1/2 year. I know its lame excuse but it is what it is.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I've been a long time lurker of this game, popping in every now and again to make sure things are still alive. I truly want to thank you guys for everything you have done thus far and hopefully to many more years of enjoyment!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information