Updated: April 12, 2013
We are looking for passionate programmers who can dedicate some of their free time to volunteer for this project.
- Intermediate knowledge of C++ and/or Java
- Minimum experience with the Unix/Linux environment
- Familiar with scripting languages such as LUA
- Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Understanding of transactional systems and client/server architecture
- Concurrent programming (threads, mutexes)
- Experience with SQL
- Reverse engineering skills
- Game modding experience
How can I contribute?
Contributing is easy if you have set up the environment and git you just commit reviews to http://gerrit.swgemu.com as simple patches. After we approve some of your patches and we see that you're comfortable with the framework you get git access so you can commit directly.
If you have questions about the implementations you can directly ask TheAnswer on IRC through personal messages or in the #opendev channel.
~ The SWGEmu Development Division