Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/27/11

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    Yeah, ruledo told people I was zeus. I lol'd.
    Yea i was in vent once FUB or radioner and he said something about that lol.

Retired SWGEmu CSR
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    Yeah, ruledo told people I was zeus. I lol'd.
    I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I have also been told it might be vit or uli though. Can not comment on that.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFullifecti View Post
    I am not blindly supporting Austen, nor denying there were Imp jedi, I AM stating there WERE 5 rebel jedi NOT 4 as constantly stated above, and that us imps were not grouped, nor did we fight together as a unit. Noob, Max, Kor and Tylox were all together mostly, and seemed to be organized and communicating. (admittedly i think Noma only joined later to make that 5 rebels). That is all.
    Ahhh I understand what you meant. You were saying Austen was telling the truth about 5 Rebel Jedi being there.

But he was lying when he said there were only 2 Imp Jedi.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Rebel jedi were - Tylox, Korimor, Maximus, Noob, Noma was only there towards the last 3/4ths of the event.

Imperial jedi - Austen, Zeus, TKM, Silent, Lazerus... I saw Lazerus until the end of the event though, but I think Austen left after he died the 2nd (?) time.

Either way it was fairly even in terms of jedi numbers, but I'd say the rebels had a bit more normies. But yeah the rebel jedi were in the same vent chan.

Base setup was kinda confusing imo, would like to see a Fight night where the base isn't quite as path'd, but still boundaries. I know the Imps were pushed back into their base so they didn't get to use the water bridges that rebs had.

Also I would like to see a change of scenery, tired of fighting on Naboo.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I've been told by more than one person that Zeus is ViT.

Which wouldn't surprise me at all. ViT lost every friend he has on EMU long ago. And so it would come as no surprise that as a last resort he reached out to Austen for a lone friend.

<NINE>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by LoTrax View Post

Imperial jedi - Austen, Zeus, TKM, Silent, Lazerus, but I think Austen left after he died the 2nd (?) time.
    Don't forget, Austen was only there overt, fighting, and dying. So he wasn't really IN the event.

<NINE>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post

I am pretty positive that Zeus is either Austen, or ViT (Eokon), someone said they told him in a tell something that was fairly specific to someone who played on Corbantis. Zeus also sent me tells in another event which made me think he knows who I am and not many people know that's me on my jedi.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I think its austin to ( no offence to him he is a cool guy, i try not to make enemies) because i have a recording i think of AZ saying he was to on vent

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy1 View Post
    I think its austin to ( no offence to him he is a cool guy, i try not to make enemies) because i have a recording i think of AZ saying he was to on vent
    Sounds like Zeus is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

<NINE>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Rebs win because they communicate and focus fire.
    I turned up at the last minute and the only imps i reconised was oisse, austin and zeus (who was both fighting at the same time) didnt even see FUB.
    I think the imps need to work on communication

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I turned up at the last minute and the only imps i reconised was oisse, austin and zeus (who was both fighting at the same time) didnt even see FUB.
    True rep coming your way for that statment ( good rep)

P.S anyone notice SMP is a member on forums lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    That makes 6 Imperial Jedi there!

Although it pains me to see you as as Imp Comet.

Oh, and Zeus and Austin were fighting at the same time? The mystery deepens! (I'm pretty sure its ViT).

<NINE>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lying increases the creative faculties, expands the ego, and lessens the frictions of social contacts. = SWGEmuPvP

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Regardless of jedi even though I got killed like 4 times it was kinda funny seeing like 15 people knocked over and dizzy all at once lol I just wish we could spawn right at the battlefield instead of takin the bus . Still a fun time

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bmsortiz View Post
    Regardless of jedi even though I got killed like 4 times it was kinda funny seeing like 15 people knocked over and dizzy all at once lol I just wish we could spawn right at the battlefield instead of takin the bus . Still a fun time
    That is thanks to the at-sts

Thread Information