View Poll Results: Would you change the planetary bonuses?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep them as they are.

20 68.97%
  • Yes, change them to... (make a post)

2 6.90%
  • Remove them completely.

7 24.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/22/11

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Its going down, 7:30pm EST TONIGHT

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Event was okay. Kinda one sided (whichever the jedi joined) but the AFTER BATTLE!!! WOOWEEEY!! Kreen Tef'd Me, Tylox, Cemcantar, and Maximus.. THAT WAS FUN! I was the only one who ended up not dying even after ermac and the rest of HS showed up to help all the other people

Can't lie the TEF was the best part at least for the jedi probably..

Thanks Kreen!

PS: will make movie tomorrow.. of the TEF part didnt record the pvp battle thing

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds like you want an Order 66 Event....LOL.....everyone vs jeedai!

Sry couldnt be there tonight. I like all events period.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Event was fun, thanks for having it
    Last edited by Canatar; 05-23-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Play Stats
    63h last 30d
    I enjoyed the event and would like to thank Kreen for organizing it.

It was the least laggiest event ive play in, probably due to the fact it was played over such a large map. The premise was simple just kill there ViP, which makes it easy for morons to understand. Kreens comms were very good throughout the event. I only annoying part which frustrated me was the fact i had to wait 5 mins for a buff, but i guess you have to have that to make it work..

Jedi ruined the event for me, i hate there attitude in these sort of events, please next time ban them for entering these events, there alot fairer when they aint playing in them. Maybe do a Jedi only event for them to suck there own ****s over, or maybe just dont have any Events for them at all, they all have alts anyway.

But all in all, great event. Be interesting to see what other sort of events can be done like this, ill give it 8/10.

IGN: Ledvan / Leesolo / Lenin
    Guild:

Drop off Canejo Cantina, Dant - "Ledvendor"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ledvan View Post

Jedi ruined the event for me, i hate there attitude in these sort of events, please next time ban them for entering these events, there alot fairer when they aint playing in them. Maybe do a Jedi only event for them to suck there own ****s over, or maybe just dont have any Events for them at all, they all have alts anyway.
    I am assuming you played on the Rebel side? IIRC all but 1 Jedi were imperials. I think it's unfair to say all Jedi are epeen swinging...
    Silent Bob

Play Stats
    63h last 30d
    I played for Imperial. Yeah we won, mainly thanks to the Jedi. IMO it would of been a better and fairer event, a fairer Rebel v Imperial battle if the forces were matched evenly aka No Jedi.

IGN: Ledvan / Leesolo / Lenin
    Guild:

Drop off Canejo Cantina, Dant - "Ledvendor"

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I see qq about jedi alot. We were rebel at first and ROLLED the imps in abou 1minute after we ported in. So mostly was the non jedis there. So we dcided to go imp and help you guys out.

All i ever see in swgemu is jedi qq. "i want jedai!!qq" "jedi ruin pvp qq!!" "no jedi!!qq" "jedi are un storylike qq"

should have seen nova pvp events

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm glad to hear the event went well. I had planned to make it to this one but when server problems pushed the starting time back I couldn't make it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more details on how the event played out.

How many rounds were there?

Who were the VIPs and how big were their buffs?

Were they hard to take down? Did the run and hide?

Did all the forces stick together, or did they split up into hunting parties?

Hopefully someone can give us a detailed description on what happened for those of us who missed it!
    Last edited by Mahonra; 05-23-2011 at 02:24 PM.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    There were 3 rounds. Rebel's won the first round. The Imperials won rounds 2 and 3. I forget the names of the VIP's now, but I was grouped with the first Rebel VIP for about half that round, then they left the group. Not sure of the size of the buff's. I actually never made it to see an Imp VIP. I was running rearguard for the first attack, and died trying to interupt the flanking manouver of the Imps. After that, there were Imp Jedi camping out at the opening to the Rebel base. In an attempt to offset the Jedi campers, we waited untill we had a sizable force to warp in at the same time. This looked like it worked, until a certain Jedi continued to fight even though he had zero HAM. He proceeded to kill off the half a dozen Rebels that had him at clones door. Having never played a Jedi, I don't know if this is within the confines of the game, but, ............. maybe I'm just bitter because that Jedi cloned me 7 times.

Schurcakacro, <RyyK> Wookiee

P.S. Thanks Kreen for an awesome event.
    Last edited by Superjebus; 05-23-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to thank Kreen
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    This looked like it worked, until a certain Jedi continued to fight even though he had zero HAM. He proceeded to kill off the half a dozen Rebels that had him at clones door. Having never played a Jedi, I don't know if this is within the confines of the game, but, ............. maybe I'm just bitter because that Jedi cloned me 7 times.

Schurcakacro, <RyyK> Wookiee

P.S. Thanks Kreen for an awesome event.
    Avoid incap.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFullifecti View Post
    Avoid incap.
    So it is "legal"?
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    I'm glad to hear the event went well. I had planned to make it to this one but when server problems pushed the starting time back I couldn't make it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more details on how the event played out.

How many rounds were there?
    Who were the VIPs and how big were their buffs?
    Don't remember any but daxis. THey had 40k buffs i believe
    Were they hard to take down? Did the run and hide?
    The first round the imp VIP hid in the center of the palace and got killed really fast by one player, the other 2 rounds (when we switched to imp) the rebel VIP just swooped all around the outskirts of town. Kreen had to tell them to stay inside town and they kept getting to close so kreen started to disclose their location every 5 minutes. Then the rebel one started to hide behind the old man npc alot
    Did all the forces stick together, or did they split up into hunting parties?
    at first they tried.. then no. The jedi team (me, lotrax, meks, cemcantar) stook together pretty wellq
    Hopefully someone can give us a detailed description on what happened for those of us who missed it!
    The event was basically what i said.

First Round- Rebs rolled the imps with like 5 people (non-jedi)
    Kreen restarted it, the dead rebuffed and went back over, the jedi squad (the 4 of us) went imp

Second Round- rite before it the 4 of us jedi went overt and wiped out like 20 overt rebs in front of starport, then the rebel VIP just ran for about 15 mins until he got knocked off his bike

Third Round- The rebels started to play a bit smarter, An Old Man was spawned at both of their overt locations and the VIP hid behind these alot. Everyone coming out of their died and then they decided to push so about 20 or more spawned at one of the spawn points and me and MeEtYoUrMaKeR took out the good majority of them. Then the VIP was killed.

Aftermath- After the event everyone was stanidng around the starport and we were bored so we asked Kreen to give us TEF.
    She gave us a bit better buffs and TEF'd the four of us. We went on to kill tons of players each who dared to attack us. Even Lazerus and Silent joined in on trying to attack us. They both died. It went on for about 20 mins until Ermac, Totalsbh, and Dont panic showed up and took out the jedi one by one until they got to me.. I had to bail after awhile once my force ran out. It was fun everyone died but me though thanks to AI

This looked like it worked, until a certain Jedi continued to fight even though he had zero HAM. He proceeded to kill off the half a dozen Rebels that had him at clones door. Having never played a Jedi, I don't know if this is within the confines of the game, but, ............. maybe I'm just bitter because that Jedi cloned me 7 times.
    It was Avoid Incap, i was alone and the "An Old Man" was on me too so it was necessary. I took out about 15 of you guys. the other stragglers took off on swoops. It was a great moment i really wish i had fraps turned on for that fight

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    So it is "legal"?
    Yes it is a skill you get as a Master Defender
    Last edited by korimor; 05-23-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am pretty sure i killed the imperial vip in the first round Korimor.... TuliusX and myself were first into the palace on round one. I saw NO other Jedi. Silent Bob died after the Jedi switched to imperial. (lost MLS when you guys were camping our warp so i couldnt really do much more).
    Thats when i brought Mute out to play. Silent did NOT take part after round 2.

Thread Information