Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Publish 5: Pets and Race Tracks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    How you managed to read that in one minute beats me
    You scan over the stuff not relevant to you, such as 90% of professions.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I wish I had more time, I got to tame a few babies on Tatooine. Really excited to get tamable creatures! Thanks for all the hard work!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Klivian View Post
    Yeah, I've started some of the design work. Hopefully will be a part of pub 6.
    Will it take into account previous time spent?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great job! great progress! no questions, no complaints, very happy with Publish 5 - thanks for all the hard work developing and testing

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonowhemm Oplo View Post
    Will it take into account previous time spent?
    That's the plan. Well, original account time since Basilisk. Not Liberator.
    Klivian
    Inactive Developer

klivian@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Klivian View Post
    That's the plan. Well, original account time since Basilisk. Not Liberator.
    Too bad lol. I've been keeping it real since '06

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's not in the patch notes, but thanks for adding logout ejection to the Nightsister Stronghold cave. Great change!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    nice update. been a while but ill be logging in to try this out as well.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Such a bug doesn't exist, this is something that is happening on your (client) side. Has nothing to do with the server.
    I read a thread/post about it. It basically said, that "...If you tried logging onto the game using LPE before using the New Launcher, you won't be able to log onto TC. It will be looked into." and I have not been able to find the post ever since which is why I decided to ask here. I could've sworn it was posted by you, Vlada. I found the post originally due to not being able to log onto the TC and when I read it, I then proceeded in finding out how to re-install the game's NEW launcher. So this bug did exist or was posted as being a bug at one time about a month ago. Thanks. I only want to contribute in some small way and since I cannot do anything more technical than reporting bugs, I figured I'd try yet again to get this figured out, hopefully with someone's help.

Ellyssia has sent me a reply to this in my inbox so I'll continue to try to fix this, client side or not. I have no idea how to do anything when it comes to going into files in my computer and changing things. I am very uneducated when it comes to computers. I know how to turn it on and off, log onto games I enjoy, and check my email. So sorry you don't recall the post which I have since not been able to find using search. I really do hope I can help out sometime using TC Nova. If not, no biggy I guess. Just another thing I'm exluded from in life due to my own ineptness. :P
    Last edited by SweetPea; 05-18-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sweetpea when you launch the game and get to the character select screen do you see TC nova characters or just your Basilisk characters?

Based on your previous post about this it seems that the last time you played on TC Nova was prior to November 2013, if that is the case all those characters were wiped and you will have to create new characters.
    Qik Meds
    Qik Weapons

South Coronet Mall 660 -5316 Just 950m from Coronet Starport

Play Stats
    Inactive
    PS: I read every word of the patch notes out loud at 5AM this morning, just so my husband could hear...just one more ploy to try and get him to play SWGEmu. muahahahaaa! We both loved what I read!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    I read a thread/post about it. It basically said, that "...If you tried logging onto the game using LPE before using the New Launcher, you won't be able to log onto TC. It will be looked into." and I have not been able to find the post ever since which is why I decided to ask here. I could've sworn it was posted by you, Vlada. I found the post originally due to not being able to log onto the TC and when I read it, I then proceeded in finding out how to re-install the game's NEW launcher. So this bug did exist or was posted as being a bug at one time about a month ago. Thanks. I only want to contribute in some small way and since I cannot do anything more technical than reporting bugs, I figured I'd try yet again to get this figured out, hopefully with someone's help.

Ellyssia has sent me a reply to this in my inbox so I'll continue to try to fix this, client side or not. I have no idea how to do anything when it comes to going into files in my computer and changing things. I am very uneducated when it comes to computers. I know how to turn it on and off, log onto games I enjoy, and check my email. So sorry you don't recall the post which I have since not been able to find using search. I really do hope I can help out sometime using TC Nova. If not, no biggy I guess. Just another thing I'm exluded from in life due to my own ineptness. :P
    If you installed using our new launcher and you are able to play on Bas, just try creating a new character, it will give you the option to select a server, TC: Nova or Basilisk.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So great. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    • Weapons without a powerup will no longer artificially cap their speed at 1.0
    Does this mean we can attack more than once a second? I thought the 1.0 actual weapon speed was fundamental to how the speed formula works.

Edit: formatting.

Lead Core Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by awcornelius View Post
    So great. Thank you!

Does this mean we can attack more than once a second? I thought the 1.0 actual weapon speed was fundamental to how the speed formula works.

Edit: formatting.
    Attack speed still caps at 1.0. Weapon speed does not. Since weapons speed, skill mods, and special attack speed modifier all are accounted for when determining attack speed, having weapon speed below 1.0 can sometimes be beneficial.
    Ivojedi
    Lead Core Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    ivojedi@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutboy Barrelhouse View Post
    Sweetpea when you launch the game and get to the character select screen do you see TC nova characters or just your Basilisk characters?

Based on your previous post about this it seems that the last time you played on TC Nova was prior to November 2013, if that is the case all those characters were wiped and you will have to create new characters.
    When I first logged on all toons were gone. I had to create new ones. Using the new launchpad (which btw i LOVE) I have my newly (month old) created characters but none of the ones I had prior to Nov 2013. Also, I tried creating a toon for TC Nova as my original ones were gone also, and created one, but then I still could not log into the TC Nova server, and when I came back the next day to try again, the newly created TC Nova toon was gone. Guys, I'm soooo very sorry I clicked on LPE before checking out the forums or news. I just had no idea the launchpad enhanced would have been an issue. :P I hate being a burden too and it looks like I've hijacked this thread had have become just that. PLease know how very sorry I am for that! I'll work this out with Ellyssia via forum-mail. Thanks guys, I'm so sorry!

Thread Information