Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Attention! The date has been postponed to Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST/3:00pm CST due to server issues on Friday! See you all then!
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    so are the servers going to come up at all?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh.. thats cool.... third week in a row.... who would have guessed... IMO don't schedule events if they can never be done at the scheduled time and date.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by roodzooky View Post
    Oh.. thats cool.... third week in a row.... who would have guessed... IMO don't schedule events if they can never be done at the scheduled time and date.
    liberator scheduled pvp is fun amirite?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    Attention! The date has been postponed to Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST/3:00pm CST due to server issues on Friday! See you all then!

This makes me sad...... That would be 6 am Monday morning my time, and that is peak sleeping time for me. I don't know if I can do that. Hmmmm want to fight for Tatooine though. I think I will have to suffer a sleepless night and stay awake until it is over. Yes this is what I will do. The world is good again, I am living the dream.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Shyt happens. Deal with it.

Go out and find some real women to hang with instead of pretending that the Twilek in the Cantina really gives a shyt about about you. She just wants your tips. Oh wait, that's how it works in real life.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It seems that people like to complain a lot, the EC's dont have to do this for us but they want to. (not every one here is complaining, let me just point this out now)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    First, relax guys, this isn't the pit.

Second, none of us wanted the event to be delayed. I've got a wedding to attend this weekend, and I was really banking on the fact that it'd be tonight. Additionally, I spent four and a half hours setting up, in my opinion, one of my best battlefields to date only to have it eaten by the server. Please don't think this is our fault, because we didn't want it to happen any more than you all.

I'm sorry (I truly am) that the event had to be delayed, but for goodness sakes, have some perspective before you post.
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Second, none of us wanted the event to be delayed. I've got a wedding to attend this weekend, and I was really banking on the fact that it'd be tonight. Additionally, I spent four and a half hours setting up, in my opinion, one of my best battlefields to date only to have it eaten by the server. Please don't think this is our fault, because we didn't want it to happen any more than you all.

I'm sorry (I truly am) that the event had to be delayed, but for goodness sakes, have some perspective before you post.
    QFT ^^^^^ !

While we understand the angst of many who were really looking forward to this, please understand that many things are beyond the control of staff, especially pesky server issues.

Heck, I rerolled my toon just for this and I may not be able to be there on Sunday. (no not instant either :P I have to work for it too!)

Its all part of the process, so please understand that staff is doing all they can to make it enjoyable for all.

Kreen, thank you for your efforts and we look forward to seeing what is cooking on Sunday!
    Retired Community Relations

Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    Inactive

I'm sure I've said this in the past, but I'll say it again. I love the entire SWGEmu staff for all they have done, and will do. The time of the new event sucks for me, but that my fault for living in Australia. Any event at any time is better than nothing. I'll see you at the fight, I'll be the Wookiee that keeps cloning out at the first sign of trouble.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Reading this only makes me more disgusted when some people take your hard work for granted.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well me myself I look at it like this. I am new to emu and love every minute of this. So untill your paying for the servers and t paying the people to work on them at your becon call you should shut your mouth and if you don't like it go pay to play the SOE stink to high heaven version. Devs I am new but man hats off too you. Talked about this game for years with my friend and we just found it. Only thing I could ask for in the future other then for my Master Droid to be opened is a server status spot on the page. Keep up the amazing work gang some of us love you for it!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Kreen, don't worry about it. You are awesome for getting these events set up
    The people who seem to think you owe them something for nothing here in this volunteer only situation are most likely losers in real life and are not worth your concern. Some people are basically just spoiled children, take no notice of them. I was disappointed myself, but I certainly don't blame the staff.
    Keep up the good work, most of us truly appreciate it
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This new date the worst date to pvp for a european

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is not the pit, stay on topic and play nice.

Thread Information