Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cant wait to get home to watch that

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks again to everyone who came out! It was a ton of fun

For next week, I want to get everyone's quick ideas about when it should be. Next weekend my boyfriend's sister is getting married, so I'll pretty much not have any time Friday or Saturday! I'm thinking right now to either do it during the day Wednesday/Thursday or possibly Wednesday evening. Though we can do it on Sunday again. I know this was a bunch of popularity for Wednesday, but that will be pretty soon in terms of announcement, but let's hear y'alls opinions!!
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Wednesday 9pm New York local time would be Thursday 10am Sydney local time. That works really well for me. Help the Rebels win another fight, then go to work and strut.

P.S. nice vid of the fight.

P.P.S I can now understand how Epic Fail appeared from out of nowhere then cloned me. /bite; /pause 5; /macro bite

Oh, and excellent event Kreen, top shelf battle ground.
    Last edited by Vlada; 05-16-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: double post
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Id say wednesday 5pm east or just on sunday again. Bad thing about week days is a lot might be at work/school/sports still. /vote sunday!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sunday works.

Nice video..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
    Wednesday 9pm New York local time would be Thursday 10am Sydney local time. That works really well for me. Help the Rebels win another fight, then go to work and strut.

P.S. nice vid of the fight.

P.P.S I can now understand how Epic Fail appeared from out of nowhere then cloned me. /bite; /pause 5; /macro bite

Oh, and excellent event Kreen, top shelf battle ground.
    +rep for using P.P.S. (Post post script).

Rather than P.S.S. (Post script script).

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I really enjoyed it as my first time at an event.

My highlight was at the beginning of the second round when I stayed in the desert at the IMP base and waited for them to Teleport. As I crept up to the group hoping to poke someone with a few HS3 before getting ganked I noticed KORIMOR name pop up no my target screen. I think I tinkled a bit in my comp armour.

Well, you can imagine what commenced next. I turned and burst ran for my life. Korimor caught up quick and basically sneezed on me and I died.

Thanks Event Team.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    I really enjoyed it as my first time at an event.

My highlight was at the beginning of the second round when I stayed in the desert at the IMP base and waited for them to Teleport. As I crept up to the group hoping to poke someone with a few HS3 before getting ganked I noticed KORIMOR name pop up no my target screen. I think I tinkled a bit in my comp armour.

Well, you can imagine what commenced next. I turned and burst ran for my life. Korimor caught up quick and basically sneezed on me and I died.

Thanks Event Team.
    Haha thanks for the good laugh in literature class! Had a couple people turn and look at me like i am retarded when i lol'd
    Last edited by korimor; 05-16-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    5 eastern is a little soon. a lot of people don't get off work untill 5 and thats not even counting central, Mid, and Pacific people, I'd say Later at night on Weekdays around 8 or 9 or on weekends

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltawarrior View Post
    5 eastern is a little soon. a lot of people don't get off work untill 5 and thats not even counting central, Mid, and Pacific people, I'd say Later at night on Weekdays around 8 or 9 or on weekends
    So all the people in central, mid and pacific matter more than those in the LATE european time zones or the people who don't want to be awake on weekdays tille 1am?. Support for the Sunday time: more europeans were able to attend as well..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    No not at all, But if you are on during the day, say around 2 PM to 5 PM eastern, Watch the Population Boom after that time. IT's Pretty significant. I am Also in support for Weekend Events.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltawarrior View Post
    I am Also in support for Weekend Events.
    good meaning sunday?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    weekends work best for alot of us i am home but my girlfriend works and doesnt get home untill after 6 pm est and would hate to miss it because she had to work.i know people do work on weekends but the majority of us have it off so i vote for sunday

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hopefully they don't let -sosko into these events with his 120,000 damaging T21

Since it doesn't seem any action is going to be taken all future events will be ruined by hackers and exploiters.

good job staff way to treat us like slaves for donations.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by badshrooms View Post
    Hopefully they don't let -sosko into these events with his 120,000 damaging T21

Since it doesn't seem any action is going to be taken all future events will be ruined by hackers and exploiters.

good job staff way to treat us like slaves for donations.
    I just hope he goes imp haha and what do u expect this is liberator no one cares till someone cares once a good man told me lol

Thread Information