Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Postponed] No Friday Fight Night 5/6/11

Play Stats
    Inactive

[Postponed] No Friday Fight Night 5/6/11

There will not be a PvP event this weekend, due to several of the ECs having conflicts. However, keep your eyes peeled for a post about next weekend, when the Fight Nights continue!
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Must find..... players...to kill....so...many....come...... lets host our Own guys? fight over cnet for friday night or something

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I wont fight over cnet. Rebels just drop faction when they're about to die or dont have the advantage. Fk that.
    IGN Slawface

Originally Posted by Vlada
    Because I'm an a$$hole.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Good, I work fridays :P

Wednesday Nights plz!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just cancel them if youre never gonna have them at the rite time (friday night) or at least dont let us vet all hyped for it all week just to get this. I understand you guys have rl, just after leading everyone ul to it and postponing.. 2 weeks in a row . Change it to like saturday night showdowns if it would be better..... Was fun for tge short run they had.. :/

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by slawface View Post
    I wont fight over cnet. Rebels just drop faction when they're about to die or dont have the advantage. Fk that.
    Or they send bhs after us until they kill the jedi THEN they flag overt

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I use my roflman vs glowbats pewpewpewpwepew

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cru jodo View Post
    I use my roflman vs glowbats pewpewpewpwepew
    and get 8 headshots in a row on me and make me qq

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by AZIronman View Post
    Shame on the Rebels for using tactics and playing smart. Such cowards!

If they were real men they would fight naked, solo, with no buffs and no weapons.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Only happened like once when u guys brought back 3 jedi and 3 non to roll 3 of us. And rebels are not the only ones guilty of this lol , even that time bhs were following us and weve had other times a bh has came for me along with some overt imps, its part of the role of being a jedi when only 5 log on daily

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I got an Idea. Since theed is Such a Big Town How about this. The Imps Pick a Person to Represent them, and the Rebels Pick a Person to Represent them. Those 2 people Can not leave theed, and lets say after an hour the Side who has killed that Leader the Most wins. The Imps could starting Point Could be the Star Port and Rebs could take the Shuttle Port and we would have to keep the Fight at, lets say around the palace the whole time. I know it's something like we have already had but, hey. Just a Thought ya know

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by slawface View Post
    The rebels i know are not the organized

who have you been fighting lol

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Its not about them using bounty hunters. Its about them showing up with doctors to rez themselves after they die over and over.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltawarrior View Post
    I got an Idea. Since theed is Such a Big Town How about this. The Imps Pick a Person to Represent them, and the Rebels Pick a Person to Represent them. Those 2 people Can not leave theed, and lets say after an hour the Side who has killed that Leader the Most wins. The Imps could starting Point Could be the Star Port and Rebs could take the Shuttle Port and we would have to keep the Fight at, lets say around the palace the whole time. I know it's something like we have already had but, hey. Just a Thought ya know
    I really really like this idea!

1 member of each faction is designated as their faction's VIP commander.

The two VIPs are allowed to freely move around anywhere within the confines of the designated city. Walls will be constructed to define that area.
    The two VIP's will be given slightly higher buffs. (5k maybe?). They are not allowed to be Jedi. But they are allowed to wear armor.

The faction who DB's the opposing factions VIP commander first wins the event.

Tactics will be required. Scouts will be key. Decoys could be used. Protection squads and assassination teams will likely function separately.

The VIP's will be moving targets. Which will require constantly changing tactics.

The battle zone would have to be in a city large enough where hide and seek tactics are possible. And the larger the city wall boundaries are, the better.

EC buffs should be provided in the Theed cloner, but on a 10 minute timer. That way the penalty for death will be having to wait several minutes before getting back in the battle.

Flags to set players overt will be needed. And ALL players in the city will be required to be overt. That way neutral or covert spys and scouts won't be possible.

If a player is out scouting for where the enemy VIP is, he risks being cut down and killed by the opposing faction if he's spotted. This makes spying a difficult and dangerous task.

Plus placing a couple portals around the city to allow quick warps to different areas of the city would add another tactical element.

I foresee an event like this as being incredibly fun.
    Any thoughts and suggestions on this?

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sounds good to me, Thats the general Idea I was looking into you just made it sounds 10x's more fun though lol

Thread Information