+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Play Stats
    605h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    Anger management? LOL really? If she was paid I might tend to agree with you. She twisted off in defense of her friend. But in typical forum fashion it was "too aggressive" "mean spirited" "Trollish" all the lovely buzz words people love to use when they get "offended" You have 7 posts. You seriously got cross with her in 7 posts?
    wasn't all in here...doh lol
    and no..i wasn't banned

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    Woah woah, no need for name calling.

I aint Australian.

Huehue.
    D'oh!!

10 char
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    605h last 30d
    I really like where this is going.
    i know you do....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    Seriously if that location is correct shes Australian. Have you people not played with Australians? You are surprised she told you EXACTLY what she thought, whether it offended you or not.
    lol, you think aussies do... try kiwis.

a bunch of aussie friends of mine started calling themselves the ozzie-holes. makes me giggle every time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    lol, you think aussies do... try kiwis.

a bunch of aussie friends of mine started calling themselves the ozzie-holes. makes me giggle every time.
    You are correct. We had Kiwi aircrews come into my location in Somalia back in 92-93. Sarcasm was an art form to them. It was glorious.
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Woah woah, no need for name calling.

I aint Australian.

Huehue.
    You're...Brazillian???

Well forget everything I said. Ban Revanis!
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If something happened and you feel you were a contributing factor, then you've already done everything you can to rectify the matter by updating the *system* that was responsible for the issue. Please do not resign. We need you. We appreciate you and your hard work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yup, been playing for a week and a half, and I can already see from the countless forum posts I have read that Vlada is a huge boon for this endeavor. Would be a real shame for him to leave do to something that has happend in ALPHA stage. Only way I think he should go, is if he is just ready to take a break from it for a while. I could understand that, as being the focus of constant internet abuse and accusations is not a fun way to enjoy your job getting paid, much less when you are not getting paid. Just shows how ungratefull some individuals are and The "universe revolves around me" mindset they are in. This game is best known for its community, I would like to help keep it that way.
    Last edited by optimizor; 07-27-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Free clipses 2013

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mininolan View Post
    Dont get upset over that non-factor Arulius
    Quote Originally Posted by axel8000 View Post
    You know.. when I first joined emu I kinda thought you were a douche... Then as time went on I realized you are correct lots of the time.

GG

When you guys bring something positive to this project get back to me. I have spent my fair share testing and reporting bugs when we had no playable server to play on. I also spend my time showing these newer people that we do in fact have positive community members and not all people are like you guys...trolls. It must suck to have so much negativity in your lives that it spills over into a Star Wars game because that is the only nostalgia you ever get. It's kind of pathetic to say the least. I might be a non factor in your trollish eyes, but that is hard for me to see due to the fact your mom's basement windows are blacked out because you can't take a little sunshine.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arulius View Post
    When you guys bring something positive to this project get back to me. I have spent my fair share testing and reporting bugs when we had no playable server to play on. I also spend my time showing these newer people that we do in fact have positive community members and not all people are like you guys...trolls. It must suck to have so much negativity in your lives that it spills over into a Star Wars game because that is the only nostalgia you ever get. It's kind of pathetic to say the least. I might be a non factor in your trollish eyes, but that is hard for me to see due to the fact your mom's basement windows are blacked out because you can't take a little sunshine.
    Dude.. you need to get laid... lighten up a little.
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ...did vlada's head roll? or is the ban hammer of justice still in business?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ubernoobOWNZ View Post
    ...did vlada's head roll? or is the ban hammer of justice still in business?
    Space your Ohio?
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    What I got from this thread... some people will never stop with the drama, Revanis isn't Australian, and Jade Enigma loves cake and kitties... mmmm perfect combo.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i also enjoy cake and kitties ... from now on im going to picture all of you as australians .. yappin away in vent with your crazy accents .. all matey this and dingo that ... i cant wait .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information