Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Staff need to stop @killing players during events.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    OK.

Ill stop.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    OK.

Ill stop.
    Psh. Not good enough. Need Kreen to say it too.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Gamers need to stop breaking rules, or at the very least quit whining when they're caught.

For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night (as I think I'll start calling them.. no use using Friday anymore haha) on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    Gamers need to stop breaking rules, or at the very least quit whining when they're caught.

For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night (as I think I'll start calling them.. no use using Friday anymore haha) on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!
    And you're saying that @killing jedi for "going out of bounds" is somehow okay in your ****ed up world considering they lose skill boxes? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet. Please, dont be so stupid when you perform "staff" actions. Think about your action and the consequence it will have on other members of the server. You think @killing players doesn't have a consequence for you...? Maybe it doesn't, but think about the other people you effect when you piss that person off. I personally griefed 18 players after you @killed my friend. They spent at least 30 minutes EACH in the cloner against my AFK macro that followed their corpse to each spot as they cloned again and again. There are consequences, you just have to take into account... they may end up effecting another player... and not you.

Warp a player who breaks the rules to a planet 2 planets away, dont be a ***** and just @kill them.
    Last edited by Shoryuu; 05-18-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Retired SWGEmu CSR
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    And you're saying that @killing jedi is somehow breaking the rules? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet.
    far warning was posted over event messages a few times about unsticking. Everyone knew they would be @killed via the warning. Cemcantar got @killed and lost a box I think, but he knew the risks he took to get a few extra DBs.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    And you're saying that @killing jedi for "going out of bounds" is somehow okay in your ****ed up world considering they lose skill boxes? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet. Please, dont be so stupid when you perform "staff" actions. Think about your action and the consequence it will have on other members of the server. You think @killing players doesn't have a consequence for you...? Maybe it doesn't, but think about the other people you effect when you piss that person off. I personally griefed 18 players after you @killed my friend. They spent at least 30 minutes EACH in the cloner against my AFK macro that followed their corpse to each spot as they cloned again and again. There are consequences, you just have to take into account... they may end up effecting another player... and not you.

Warp a player who breaks the rules to a planet 2 planets away, dont be a ***** and just @kill them.
    Oh shut up and quit crying. The rules were clearly stated and fair warning given by Kreen on what the consequences would be. If a player chooses to break the rule, they do so at their own risk. You are stupid to think @kill shouldn't be used just because a player is a Jedi.

Go cry somewhere else. Because your tears are falling on deaf ears here.

Oh, and LOL @ you basically saying "Don't piss me off or I will take my rage out on other players!".

Haha! Sooooooo scary.
    Last edited by Mahonra; 05-18-2011 at 04:18 AM.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!
    Looking forward to it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    Oh, and LOL @ you basically saying "Don't piss me off or I will take my rage out on other players!".
    That made me smile too haha. I have a few select quotes from his raging that I think I will treasure for a while

But let's not get out of hand. This thread is to discuss the past event and future events like it. Shoryuu, if you feel like you need to express yourself and post frantically condemning me et cetera, that's what the pit is for.

For the next battle, since it will be in a neutral territory, I'm thinking about giving Mahonra's VIP idea a go (original thread). What would you guys think? Add a bit of variety into the warp, rush, kill, repeat routine.
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    That made me smile too haha. I have a few select quotes from his raging that I think I will treasure for a while

But let's not get out of hand. This thread is to discuss the past event and future events like it. Shoryuu, if you feel like you need to express yourself and post frantically condemning me et cetera, that's what the pit is for.

For the next battle, since it will be in a neutral territory, I'm thinking about giving Mahonra's VIP idea a go (original thread). What would you guys think? Add a bit of variety into the warp, rush, kill, repeat routine.
    Haha I bet his rage was lolworthy. His logic is so fail. It's like saying police shouldn't give out speeding tickets because the drivers might get mad and run someone over afterward.

Anyway, I would love to see you do the VIP event next! It's definitely unique and would be a nice change of pace.

Keep up the good work.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet.
    you already used up your warps to escape clone boning back in march. thank you, come again.

Play Stats
    Inactive

So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Calm down zombie. STORM doesn't hack. They're just really, really good at starwars. Really.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by badshrooms View Post
    So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work
    Yeah, we are not gonna discuss that here. Closed to avoid any more derailing.

Thread Information