September 25, 2011
The SWGEmu Development Division
Thank you for all your help testing and submitting bug reports. For a list of items to focus on, please see Current Testing Focus Update
. If you would like to join the Community Tester Team, please see Quality Assurance Team is Recruiting
- Continuing to work on crafting issues and skills.
- Continuing to work on combat and commands.
- Added in ptmalloc3 to the engine.
- Updated make config with ptmalloc3.
- Updated part of the factory return code.
- Fixed an overflow-related hack with crafting.
- Continuing to work on radial menu implementation for CreatureObject.
- Continuing to work on teaching and learning.
- Fixed STM object heap freeing.
- Fixed signal handling during segmentation faults.
- Added in CMake build files.
- Added in the initial database object process.
- Added and updated a memory protection test.
- Continuing to work on conversation scripts and static spawns for Theme Park content.
~ The SWGEmu Development Division
- Continuing to work on engine updates.