April 8, 2012
The SWGEmu Development Division
There is a Crucible+FishEye view of the latest and upcoming revisions
. It operates similarly to the Assembla Timeline
but may provide a more fluid approach that many may find more useful for keeping up-to-date.
Total Commits: 4,494
Last Commit: 10:06
Commits this week: 84
Total Lines of Code (LoC): 3,663,863
Net change in LoC this week: 14,739
Noteworthy Community Contributions
- Fixed Coronet Weaponsmith trainer location as per 1750. Should be selectable now.
- Fixed species restrictions for items in SWGEmu. Reference site. Reference site2. Additional References: 1) Jawa-Commando extensive personal notes from pre-CU say Human & Zabrak only. 2) Rodian unable to wear. 3) Trando unable to wear.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/armor/stormtrooper/armor_stormtrooper_helmet.lua (Imperial Stormtrooper Helmet) to restrict Twi'lek, Trandoshan, and Mon Calamari.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/helmet/helmet_tie_fighter.lua (Tie Pilot Helmet) to be worn by Human and Zabrak only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/helmet/helmet_tusken_raider_s01.lua and tangible/wearables/helmet/helmet_tusken_raider_s02.lua to be wearable by Human and Zabrak only.
- Fixed gender restrictions for wearable clothing in SWGEmu. (reference site)
- Fixed tangible/wearables/dress/dress_s13.lua (Smock) to be male only. Per item description: "A smock (only worn by males). A wide variety of smocks exist, many of the most exotic require skilled tailors to design. To wear this smock, double click its icon in your inventory view."
- Fixed tangible/wearables/bodysuit/bodysuit_s06.lua (Revealing Fleshwrap) to be female only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/hat/hat_twilek_s01.lua (Twi'lek Bone Crest) to be female Twi'lek only. Second confirmed source for this fix, notes at the bottom of this page.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/hat/hat_twilek_s02.lua (Twi'lek Lekku Wrap) to be female Twi'lek only. Second confirmed source for this fix, first comment at the bottom of this page.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s06.lua (Belted Skirt) to be female only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s03.lua (Extremely Revealing Skirt) to be female only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s07.lua (Fashionably Pleated Skirt) to be female only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s04.lua (Pleated Skirt) to be female only.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/bikini/bikini_leggings_s01.lua (Bikini Leggings) to be unisex. Second confirmed source for this fix. Third confirmed source for this fix, first comment on this page.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s09.lua (Decorative Skirt) to be unisex.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s05.lua (Modest Skirt) to be unisex.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s11.lua (Noble Skirt) to be unisex.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s12.lua (Refined Skirt) to be unisex.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s14.lua (Two-Tone Formal Skirt) to be unisex.
- Fixed tangible/wearables/skirt/skirt_s10.lua (Wrapped Skirt) to be unisex.
- Updated Static spawns.
- Fixed RIS layer/segment crafting.
- Updated a few loot items.
- Adjusted weapon decay rates.
- Fixed Ventriloquism effect now plays on the player's target.
- All performance effects now cost action.
- Minimum listen/watch time for ent buff set to 1min.
- Added system messages to errors for performance effects.
- Patron moving out of distance should no longer prevent musician from hearing their own music.
- Theatrical and Western performances should no longer show up when you don't have the skill.
- Player med centers no longer passively heal mind wounds.
- Changed flourish cooldown timing.
- Changed select dance/music boxes to use dance/music knowledge skill mod.
- Turned off "Spawn all resources". Shifts should occur normally with the right number of resources now.
- Added Resource Dump Script for same resources between wipes.
- Updated consumable useCount display.
- Fixed reversed Email Messages for instant buy.
- Fixed Player Creation.
- Fixed Login server issue.
- Fixed Char list.
- Webserver updates.
- Fixed Compile Error.
- Required SQL Updates.
- Fixed Account Lookup and account commands.
- Fixed disappearing chef items.
- Fixed Factory power issue.
- Fixed building terminals in the world for admins.
- Adding a few basic admin commands.
- Added Server admin permissions to all structures.
- Fixed Maintenance and power for factories.
- Updated Schematics.
- Fixed BH tef only stored on BH player object.
- Calling admin command /createMissionElement without arguments now prints the player characters exact position, direction and parent ID.
- Fixed issue with entertainer missions not being completed if you started to play/dance before the ENTEREDAREA observer was notified.
- Fixed BH can now initiate combat with player target.
- Fixed BH target shows up as a red dot to the BH from start.
- Fixed player being able to use track bh targets without proper skill.
- Fixed bh missions are permanent and stays active when the player disconnects/connects or server restarts.
- BH mission refactoring.
- Updated object manager to use DOBObjectManager's object ID generator.
- Fixed stability issues.
- Fixed a deadlock.
- Fixed ID hair color defaulting to brown sometimes.
- Fixed image designer sync issues between designer and target.
- Fixed admins not able to delete their own structures.
- Fixed char creation.
- Fixed sql exception.
- Fixed login server issues.
- Renabled image designer.
- Updated tool binary.
- Updated tool binary, fix for some model load issues.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed city range checks for static cities.
- Added CollisionManager::getWorldFloorCollision.
- Updated engine lion lib.
- Updated core3 for new engine.
- Fixed ObjectManager? saving last oid when its not the root orb.
- Fixed terminals for non-bio objects.
- Fixed lua errors.
- Updated engine Time::getFormattedTime.
- Fixed rank checks for city structures.
- Fixed poi range checks for structure building.
- Plater garages should remove the active area when destroyed from the world.
- Fixed installation naming.
- Fixed city in range check for new cities.
- City names should properly display on planet map.
- Fixed zone::getInRangeObjects will now return objects in cells and on vehicles.
- Terminals inside cities should load properly now.
- Fixed compiling.
- Added village area requirements check.
- Added Player city shuttle functionality.
- By default, a new characters Jedi State will be initialized at 0 (Not Force Sensitive).
- Added method to set a player's jedi state.
- Added option to finish hologrind unlock. *DISABLED by default, and will require a wipe/clean of characters BEFORE enabling.*
- Added Force Shrine meditation for non-jedi to receive force wisdom messages.
- Fixed Dark Jedi Robe (Templar) having no stats.
- Fixed Non-jedi cloaks giving jedi bonuses.
- Fixed Force power bar not updating correctly when jedi robes equipped / unequipped.
- Moved attribute filling in Robe Objects to seperate component.
- Fixed Non-jedi Robes having jedi-robe stats.
- Fixed not being able to equip non-jedi robes (cloak).
- Fixed having to relog after learning a Jedi skill to update Force Power bar.
- Removed Jedi Robes from Character Builder Terminal.
- Added proper stats to Jedi Robes, including force power max and force regen modifiers, and rank requirements to FRS robes. (Though you must still be at least Padawan to equip the Padawan robe.)
- Added stopBleeding, forceCurePoison, forceCureDisease commands.
- Fixed not being able to Force heal damage when damage is present.
- Fixed Force healing damage when no damage is present, but wounds are.
- Updated buff removal methods in previous commit.
- Fixed] Repeating effect when Force Meditating.
- Fixed Force Armor's force cost per hit formulai to differenciate between skills 1 and 2.
- Added Force Armor dropping when Force power is lower than cost.
- Added Avoid Incapacitation skill command. Correctly prevents incapacitation on damaged pool, and drains force on a scaled ratio based on how much damage was received that avoided the incap.
- Fixed Manufacturing Schematic's packet sending #7 to it's correct structure.
- Fixed additional Templates not being available for selection in customization stage of crafting.
- Fixed being able to use Force healing self skills that calculated when you have wounds. (Should be able to)
- Fixed not being able to use lightsaber-related skills while in a Kneeling posture.
- Added Force Armor 1 and 2. (With FRS-related skillmod possibilities that only work per 1 side.)
- Fixed Force AND Teras Kasi Artist's Meditates not clearing when the server goes down, whist in a meditative state (couldn't do anything.)
- Removed unnecessary custom string code in heal self commands.
- Updated defaultTime moved out of scripts, it is now calculated in getCommandDuration overrides in the code.
- Added Lightsaber menu object components.
- Added temporary radial to lightsaber weapons only to randomize blade color until crystals are implemented.
- Added saberthrow3, healstatesself commands.
- Added checks to saber-related commands to see if the right weapon is being used.
- Updated gameobjecttypes in double-bladed lightsabers from incorrect twohanded melee, need to update other hilt types.
- Fixed string message in singular damage pool healing (damage type.)
- Added Force Restoration skills, including shock wounds heal method for Battle Fatigue (located in skill itself.)
- Added Rest of Force Rejuvination skills (singular pool self damage heals.)
- Fixed Force power regenerating past max force power (again.)
- Removed Jedi-related SEA's from possible loot tables.
- Fixed HealAllSelf? 1 and 2's not being able to heal while one pool has damage, default queue speed (script-side), and force cost not calculating correct max amount.
- Added Force Speed 1, 2.
- Added Force Run 1, 2, 3.
- Added Force Meditate.
- Added Commands HealAllSelf?1 and HealAllSelf?2.
~ The SWGEmu Development Division
- Added Dantooine static spawns.
- Added loot schematic craftability.
- Fixed damage type on NSEL.