We are using Jenkins & Gerrit. You can find all commits to Test Center Nova here. You can still report all bugs you find on Test Center Nova to the Mantis Bug Tracker. A helpful guide to bug reporting can be found here.
Our current focus is the Publish 9 Checklist. Features planned to be in publish 9 can be seen in the SWGEmu Roadmaps
Non linked Mantis reports are in the dev/QA area and can not be viewed with out dev/QA access.
(Stable) = Commits are now on Basilisk
(Unstable) = Commits are on TC Nova and are being tested
Ivojedi (Lead Core Developer)
- (unstable)[Removed] Many unnecessary/redundant includes/imports
- (unstable)[Changed] Some includes to not use relative paths
- (unstable)[Removed] Some old build files
- (unstable)[Fixed] Stability issue
- (unstable)[Fixed] Compile issue
- (unstable)[Fixed] A couple more compile issues
~ The SWGEmu Development Division