Base Bust 2: Dust Bowl Death-Match Event
On Saturday, Feb 9th, 5PM EST (check your local time here), an event will be held on Test Center Nova in order to test different aspects of the faction bases and overall server stability before they they can be added to Basilisk.
Everyone is welcome to join. There is a Character builder terminals aka Blue frog in every NPC city so you should be able to fix or build your templates and buff up before the event. Decent armor and weapons, food and poisons too will be provided as well.
- Imperial players will meet up in front of the city hall at Sector 6 on Lok, -2098 4042.
- Rebels will meet up at the city hall in Oaisis on lok, -2092 2536.
- We will need someone to lead the rebels and someone to lead the imperials.
- Round one will be a pvp in a neutral area the winner will get to choose whether they would like to attack or defend the base for second round.
- No bystanders during the event! The only people permitted to watch the event are the QA and EC staff.
- No outside heals. No outside resurrections. All healers involved in the PVP will be responsible for the healing. There will be no doctors/Combat Medicsís running around with the event healing while covert. You will be flagged Overt.
- Identical sets of Powerups, Foods, Drinks, Spices and Combat Medic Poisons and Diseases will be available on vendors in both cities. Buy only what you need. Leave enough for the next player. Vendor sales of these items will be monitored by QA for buyouts. Credits are free on Nova via Blue Frog. No need to horde.
- Armor and weapons will be provided at the best of our ability. Over 80 matching sets of Composite armor are available to each faction. All weapons and armor are pre-sliced. If you donít like the stats you were welcome and encouraged to come early and make your own.
Please remember that bugs are expected. Report anything you find here, and if you don't know how to report bugs, you can find more info here.
~Skill checks for accessing the terminals are in place now, please take a look at the guide in Naikoi's post if you are unsure as to what professions you or your team will need to successfully take down a base.~
Hope to see you all there.
~ The SWGEmu Events Team