There is a Crucible+FishEye view of the latest and upcoming revisions. It operates similarly to the Assembla Timeline but may provide a more fluid approach that many may find more useful for keeping up-to-date.
Total Commits: 6,121
Last Commit: 01 Dec
Commits this week: 25
Total Lines of Code (LoC): 3,794,985
Net change in LoC this week: 23
(Stable) = Commits are now on Basilisk
(Unstable) = Commits are on TC Nova and are still being tested
Revisions: 6097, 6098, 6088, 6100, 6101, 6102, 6103, 6104, 6105, 6106, 6107, 6113, 6114, 6115, 6116, 6119
- (engine) [updated] osx lib
- (engine) updated linux lib
- (stable) [fixed] updates for new engine x6
- (stable) [Fixed] crafting memory corruption..
- [updated] more files for new engine
- (stable) [fixed] another crafting mem corruption
- (stable) [fixed] stability issues x5
Revisions: 6099, 6108, 6109, 6110, 6111, 6112, 6117, 6118, 6120
- (unstable) [added] Player city structure report
- (unstable) [changed] Moved Player City structure report logic from CityRegion? to CityManager?
- (unstable) [added] Maintenance Report for Player Cities.
- (unstable) [added] Installation placeholders on faction recruiters
- (unstable) [added] Faction methods added to LuaTangibleObject?
- (unstable) [added] LuaDeed? class added
- (unstable) [added] Missing file from LuaDeed? commit
- (unstable) [added] Galactic Civil War Manager
- (unstable) [fixed] Mayor no longer auto registered for election - Mantis 3530
- (unstable) [fixed] Incumbent Mayor no longer shows up twice on election standings - 3532
- (unstable) [fixed] Mayor can now get XP in unchallenged election - 3531
- (unstable) [changed] Removed lingering debug check
- (unstable) [changed] Changed faction purchase failure message to be less confusing
- (Unstable) [Added] Dantooine Creature and NPC Lairs.
~ The SWGEmu Development Division