PDA

View Full Version : SWG Murder Trial and Wake

Ann-gee
11-28-2012, 03:50 AM
CLICK ABOVE TO ENLARGE!

Save the Date! <SoE> is hosting this server public event. Come out to Lok and join the antics of this trial as we prosecute GL on multiple charges... including MURDER!!! There will be a Wake immediately following the proceedings for all to mourn the death of SWG and rejoice for the beginning of new life in SWGEmu. We will have several surprise guests, so definitely mark your calendars! You don't want to be the one scratching your head wondering what all the other Galactic Citizens are talking about!!! This one will be gossip for weeks!

Once again, the details are as follows:

Date: Saturday, December 15, 2012
Time: 8:00 PM GMT / 12:00 noon Pacific
Place: Lok Ness City Hall Courtroom, Lok Ness, Lok (/way -2027 -172)

Thanks y'all and we hope to see you there!

Ann-gee

Porsche944
11-28-2012, 04:09 AM

Save the Date! <SoE> is hosting this server public event. Come out to Lok and join the antics of this trial as we prosecute GL on multiple charges... including MURDER!!! There will be a Wake immediately following the proceedings for all to mourn the death of SWG and rejoice for the beginning of new life in SWGEmu. We will have several surprise guests, so definitely mark your calendars! You don't want to be the one scratching your head wondering what all the other Galactic Citizens are talking about!!! This one will be gossip for weeks!

Ann-gee

Wouldn't this be more of an "event" post?

Flylighter
11-28-2012, 04:25 AM
Sounds like fun! I'll come if I'm not busy. :D

It's a good thing you were here to protect the forums from this heinous injustice. Phew!
That was a close one.

chaingangguard
11-28-2012, 04:55 AM
LOL..../freebump

Gutboy Barrelhouse
11-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Saving that date as a 100% chance the server will be down.

kemistry
11-28-2012, 05:09 AM

Ann-gee

Oh Ann-Gee!! Count your DIZ in:)

chaingangguard
11-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Saving that date as a 100% chance the server will be down.

I'm off work, so the chances increase. Seems whenever I get a chance to get a SWG fix, the hamster goes on strike. LOL

Viaron
11-28-2012, 01:11 PM
What has George Lucas done?
This seems pretty stupid.

Cahain
11-28-2012, 01:59 PM
This seems pretty stupid.George Lucas? Ohhhhh...I thought their Guild Leader had been naughty or something.

Ann-gee
11-28-2012, 02:30 PM

Of course it is an event post!! But only staff can start threads in the Event Forum... soo, it was started in the regular forums and the Emu staff moved it over to the Event Forum!!! Thanks so much for your concern though and we hope to see you at the event :)

Ann-gee
11-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Oh Ann-Gee!! Count your DIZ in:)

YAY Kemi!!! This will be much much fun... lots of silly surprises :) *mwah*

Ann-gee
11-28-2012, 02:35 PM
George Lucas? Ohhhhh...I thought their Guild Leader had been naughty or something.

LOL You're so silly! If you read the flyer (you can click on it to make it bigger) it says that we are putting George Lucas on trial!! Although... to be quite honest... our Guild Leader is pretty naughty sometimes!

Nurm
11-28-2012, 02:36 PM
This sounds like a Truly Bizarre Event

Ann-gee
11-28-2012, 02:39 PM

All charges against GL will be revealed on the date of the trial. And while it may seem stupid... we are just having FUN with it!!!

kemistry
11-28-2012, 06:16 PM
YAY Kemi!!! This will be much much fun... lots of silly surprises :) *mwah*

wooohooo!! love it :D it's about time to see you girls again!!

and i will spread the word! mwah!

easmoca
11-28-2012, 07:09 PM
People with a sense of humor will come :)

easmoca
11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah Kemistry we all try to come up with something once a month for events, it will be a great day and lots of laughs *mwah*

kemistry
11-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Yeah Kemistry we all try to come up with something once a month for events, it will be a great day and lots of laughs *mwah*

Evve!!!!! Can't wait to see what you guys pull out of the hat !! I'm sure it's going to be great :D *mwah* see you there !!!

spud-o
11-28-2012, 10:21 PM
sounds fun..... ill try my best to make it.

Fingies
11-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Will definitely make it. :D

oddwan
11-28-2012, 11:57 PM
/hi5 to SoE for adding to server fun....will anyone be defending GL? Can't wait to see.
Mailing this to guild for those who don't read forums!

Silverthorne
11-29-2012, 12:45 AM
how are you going to prosecute sony for killing SWG?

Shadowreap
11-29-2012, 12:58 AM
/hi5 to SoE for adding to server fun....will anyone be defending GL? Can't wait to see.
Mailing this to guild for those who don't read forums!

i will defend George Lucas. GL>soe

Tabetha
11-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Hope we will be seeing SOE execution!!! :D Just joking this sounds great.

DeLaCruz
11-29-2012, 01:12 AM
This belongs in the Roleplay section

Meiwe
11-29-2012, 01:39 AM
I don't get it. It says 1st anniversary of the death of SWG. Hasn't it been dead for like 6 or 7 yrs by now?

If I can make it, Ill defend Lucas, he hasn't done anything heinous in a few years

Tombius
11-29-2012, 02:50 PM
I don't get it. It says 1st anniversary of the death of SWG. Hasn't it been dead for like 6 or 7 yrs by now?

If I can make it, Ill defend Lucas, he hasn't done anything heinous in a few years

?????selling to ****** is not heinous? kangaroo court stone him stone him!!!

amberedwards
11-29-2012, 08:07 PM

I think it will be funny. Not everyone is as dry as you are Viaron. I think you just need a hug or something;)

latobuck
11-29-2012, 09:23 PM
SO Evve, when is our big "event"taking place or did you forget about me already? I see how it is, Amber I need a hug now!

Viaron
11-29-2012, 10:30 PM
I think it will be funny. Not everyone is as dry as you are Viaron. I think you just need a hug or something;)
I apologize. I read the OP incorrectly. It sounds interesting. I thought it was talking about something else.
I could always use a Amber Hug tho <3

Meiwe
11-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Selling the franchise to anybody is a great call. I'm no ****** fanboy, but they are capable of making a good movie, and he's seemed to have trouble doing that himself lately. Maybe they'll make crap, maybe not. Does it really matter? I would rather see someone else have a go then him grind it into the ground further. That would count as heinous.

easmoca
11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Our guild leader is naughty all the time lol

easmoca
11-29-2012, 11:26 PM
We can't spoil the surprise but rest assured GL will have his day in court :-)

easmoca
11-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Come on the day and see lol

easmoca
11-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Lol latobuck I'm waiting on the ring ;-) I loves my big woodie <@

latobuck
11-30-2012, 01:40 AM
I do have a ring in my pack. guess Ill have to find u

kemistry
11-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Lol latobuck I'm waiting on the ring ;-) I loves my big woodie <@

EVVE!!!! I want an invitation for this one too <3 awww happy happy for my EvvE!!

TomedNor
11-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Hmm, must see if I can find time to attend this :)

Ann-gee
12-01-2012, 06:18 PM
SO Evve, when is our big "event"taking place or did you forget about me already? I see how it is, Amber I need a hug now!

Latobuck... I will FOR SURE give you a hug.. /wookieehug (just don't tell Evve!!)

I apologize. I read the OP incorrectly. It sounds interesting. I thought it was talking about something else.
I could always use a Amber Hug tho <3

And for you... yet another /wookieehug

Matter of fact... /wookieehug's for EVERYONE!!!

*mwah*

Ann-gee
12-01-2012, 06:24 PM
EVVE!!!! I want an invitation for this one too <3 awww happy happy for my EvvE!!

Hmmm... Does Dara know about this??? She will not be happy!! LOL

Ann-gee
12-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Hmm, must see if I can find time to attend this :)

PLEASE find time to be there!! We really tried to make the event time accessible to everyone all over the galaxy, and its not so much an RP thing more of a ad-lib comedy skit thing. You'll definitely want to see what we have come up with! Be prepared to laugh so hard you cry... so stock up on Depends and Kleenex!!!!

Flettch
12-01-2012, 06:31 PM
PLEASE find time to be there!!

Really trying to enter the game.. but no luck :(

Great Britton
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't get it

Ann-gee
12-01-2012, 06:42 PM

While technically you are correct that SWG was dead for many years, we aren't counting all the sick years in the hospital, just the actual death of the servers finally shutting down forever!! And don't forget that we will celebrate the creation of SWGEmu :P

kemistry
12-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Hmmm... Does Dara know about this??? She will not be happy!! LOL

Oh noes!!! Dara!! But maybe they all share?! :)

shadowlord
12-03-2012, 01:06 AM
CLICK ABOVE TO ENLARGE!

the death of SWG

Ann-gee

1: SWG never died, it was just shelved when CU hit

Ann-gee
12-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh noes!!! Dara!! But maybe they all share?! :)

LOL Kemi!!! Umm I don't think Dara is in to sharing... maybe Evve will have to use her powers of persuasion?? My money is on Dara for this one :)

kamsolusar
12-03-2012, 08:34 PM
This looks like a great event, and can't wait to attend it!

easmoca
12-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Latobuck, you have to catch me *wink*

kemistry
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Looks like Evve made her choice!

Ann-gee
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Looks like Evve made her choice!

Mmm Hmm... looks like I lost that bet!! LOL

joetomkata
12-11-2012, 01:22 AM
I love player events

easmoca
12-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes so do we, <SoE> tries to have one once a month :) in some form or fashion

Ann-gee
12-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Just a quick bump to remind everyone that there will be a wake following the trial. If you would like to share a SWG memory with the guests, please contact Evve via IGM or /tell to let her know you are interested in speaking of your adventures. We hope to have many many participants in this portion of the event. So, put your thinking caps on and decide which special memory you would like to share with us!!

We are looking forward to seeing all of you there :)

*mwah*

landsteven
12-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Worst in-game event ever! I arrived well before this event started, found a spot and sat quietly on the floor. Then other players (who showed up late) came in and began to stand in front of me. So, I inched forward. And had to inch forward some more... and again (to avoid have another characters rear block my view). Again, I arrived well before the trail started (before Darth Vader dropped, Luke Skywalker showed up, etc).

Eventually, I grew tired of having to stand and move and then sit down again. Then I noticed, a few other players who had seats at this event got up and left the event. I decided to go prone (as I had already seen a few players do this at this event). While prone, I crawled toward the empty seat (which was about 2 rows back from where I was originally sitting).

However, before I could get to the seat... I was frozen! At first I did not understand what was happening. I thought there was a bug. Then I saw the Frozen de-buff on my character. The combat log showed that I had been frozen by Kreen. I sent a tell to Kreen requesting to be un-frozen and that I was ready to now leave this event. I was informed that I would be un-frozen after the event ended. I requested again and explained that I was simply trying to move to the empty seat when this happened. I was informed that my character would be un-frozen after the event.

Apparently Kreen expected me to remain frozen in prone, on the floor until the end of the event. According to Kreen... I had not simply attempted to move to a seat. I was "running around the room in circles". And I was to stay frozen there on the floor, for the remainder of this player event.

Now I ask you? If put in this situation, on your Saturday afternoon off, what would your reaction be??? Well mine was WTF?!? So, Kreen left me with no other choice but to SPAM in the room chat that I was ready to leave and wanted to be re-leased. Eventually, this worked and I was killed by Kreen. That was how he/she decided to release me back to my own free will.

So, SWGemu players be warned: if you should decided to attend one of these "SWGemu Events" in game... watch out for ego driven, control freaks that are apparently running the event. One wrong move and you could end up frozen, very pissed off and then eventually dead; which is EXACTLY what happened to this gamer!

Kreen
12-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Yes, when you run around in circles for several minutes prone (along with other disruptive players who were doing so), you face possible repercussion for disrupting an event.

Then instead of taking your punishment and waiting out the few minutes remaining in the event, you started to spam and cry.

By attending these events, you agree to be bound by the rules and not to disrupt it. If you disrupt the event, at the discretion of the coordinators, you can be removed from it. I'm sorry you had a bad time and I'm sorry you couldn't just stand or sit in place and enjoy things.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun! I loved the acting and trial =)

landsteven
12-15-2012, 08:23 PM
That is a lie, Kreen! My character did not "run around in circles for several minutes prone (along with other disruptive players who were doing so)". I remained in control of my character the entire time. Also I am not responsible for other players actions and refuse to accept being associated with them.

I did not disrupt the event! Hell check the chat log... I was NOT the one making fart jokes or interrupting the trial chat. Thanks for making it clear how these type of in-game "events" are administered and by who. See what happens? You give people a little bit of admin power and it goes to their heads! :(

I for one will NOT be attending anymore of these... this was by far the worst experience that I have had in SWGemu so far and that includes server crashes, Cnet SPAM, etc.

Kreen
12-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Ok, thank you for your feedback =)

ProtecterM84
12-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Well, after that lovely set of posts. Let me just say how much I appreciate this type of event. The trial was entertaining and the wake afterwards really gave me a moment to reflect. I may have gotten caught up a little in the emotions that run so deeply in us all and the passion we have for this game. I am blown away by the community, by the imagination and inventiveness of its players and the humanity that emerges from us all through this amazing game. Thank you, thank you SWGEmu, and thank you to those who put this together.

DarkJedi77
12-15-2012, 09:36 PM
I for one had a great time, this is my first post too yayyyy, I was Jaxut and was the lucky guy who got to defend George lol for at least a couple min anyway my friends worked super super hard on doing this, Kreen's decorations were fantabulouse, Ann-gee nearly died with the stress cause she wanted people to enjoy it, and Evve filmed and stuff but she lost it lol it's ok evve we still love you!!! <33 :D Anyway as my first post i'd like to say how great the community is for showing up to the event so that we could all share and revel in the game we hold near and dear to our hearts. SWG =D

kemistry
12-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Thank you for the event !! It was great fun. So happy to be a part of the community back then, and now! :D Thank you as well for the stories you all shared. Was really touching, that's what makes this game so special; The people.
@'Kam: I'm still laughing bout your story :P

easmoca
12-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Thank you Ann-gee, Dara, Trinda and Jaxut for there acting abilities it was fantastic, and to the gentleman earlier, no the event was run by <SoE> a player based guild and the decorations were by Kreen of SWGEmu. As in any game we have to abide by the rules, you had to and so do we. It was very stressful for those involved to get it to work smoothly like it did. Again wonderful work guys im a proud member (Acting Guild Leader) of SoE.

rigormortus
12-15-2012, 10:15 PM
My first event as A full EC. tho a lil spammy at times it was a good event thank you to all who came out and supported live events like this.
Hopefully new and more non combat events will be done in the new year! :)

kiapan
12-15-2012, 10:16 PM
To everyone who worked so hard, and to Kreen and others behind the scenes - thank you all very much indeed, for a fun event.. :)

landsteven
12-15-2012, 10:27 PM
To everyone who worked so hard, and to Kreen and others behind the scenes - thank you all very much indeed, for a fun event.. :)

Yea, laying on the ground Fozen due to the mis-administration of an event is not my idea of a fun time. The content featured at this event was also quite rude and sounded somewhat angry (if you had even the slightest bit of respect for the imagination of George Lucas that is).

But I'm glad you enjoyed it! =)

Ann-gee
12-15-2012, 10:32 PM
My first event as A full EC. tho a lil spammy at times it was a good event thank you to all who came out and supported live events like this.
Hopefully new and more non combat events will be done in the new year! :)

Rigor, thank you and Kreen for all your hard work. We appreciate it so much! Gratz to us that your first 'official' event was OURS!! I'm sure that we will come to have a great relationship as we plan to try to have some sort of event each month... and YES! that was a warning as well as an invitation :)

kamsolusar
12-15-2012, 10:32 PM
This was a great event, from start to finish! Over the years i've attended many player events, but this was by far the most original. By far! From the second i entered the court room i was amazed at how much hard work went into it. The entire star wars universe was in attendance! And it was obvious to anyone who paid attention that as much work went into the decor, even more went into the content of the trial. It was both funny and entertaining, with a surprise twist at the end! Great job guys n gals.

Tbh i didn't really know what to expect from the 'wake' after the trial, but i found many of the stories to be deeply moving. I thought folks were just gonna tell funny swg stories from when they were nubs or whatever, but it turned into something much more. My obligations in another mmo have ramped up lately, so i'm unable to log into the emu as much as i would like, but i knew from the moment i saw this in the event calendar that i should make time for it, and i certainly wasn't disappointed! Yall made my week with this event, thank u very much for the hard work and for hosting this great event!

And to the crybaby a few posts above...you seemingly did all you could to disrupt the trial with your yelling...do u not understand that you're STILL acting inappropriately by whining in this very thread? Go back to wow where u belong, and leave this game to the grown ups!

So as to not end on that note, once again a huge THANK YOU to the event hosts and the EC's. I have no earthly idea how yall plan to top this event, but i cannot wait to see what's next!

*edit* Oh i almost forgot. I went back into the courtroom after the fireworks show ended to take a few screenshots... and i noticed the 'neatest' decoration of all... Sitting next to the prosecutor's chair on the floor was a locked briefcase. Lol i don't know why, but it really cracked me up. Such attention to detail! Great event!

Ann-gee
12-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Yea, laying on the ground Fozen due to the mis-administration of an event is not my idea of a fun time. The content featured at this event was also quite rude and sounded somewhat angry (if you had even the slightest bit of respect for the imagination of George Lucas that is).

But I'm glad you enjoyed it! =)

Land, I so apologize that your experience was not what you hoped it would be! But in all fairness, this WAS advertised as a TRIAL OF GEORGE LUCAS. We were having FUN... maybe thats not a concept you're familiar with ?!? Of course GL was a visionary and has produced great things (i.e. everything Star Wars!), but as a player who beta tested the game and played through launch, CU, and NGE... I lost alot of respect for the powers that be due to the fact that the game had become clones of other games instead of the the game it began as, which was SO original and different from all the other MMO's. Anyway, 'nuff ranting about that :)

If there was a case of mistaken identity, I apologize for that. But many of the other attendees were very rude and disruptive with their movements and chatting throughout the presentation which made it very hard for the actors to get through their lines. All in all, we certainly appreciate that you took the time to attend our event even though your experience was less than perfect!! We do hope that one of our future events is something that you would like!! :)

easmoca
12-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Well as stated before I love the community of SWGEmu and the new friends i have made here, and I love that people with a sense of humor enjoyed themselves today. Topping this will be hard, and probably wont happen lol, we do have a list of varied programs we are working on for the future and as always <SoE> works hard to make it a fun day no matter what we do. Any suggestions as to what we can do is appreciated and a mail to Ann-gee or Evve in game is appreciated. We try best to please :-)

kamsolusar
12-15-2012, 11:00 PM
But many of the other attendees were very rude and disruptive with their movements and chatting throughout the presentation which made it very hard for the actors to get through their lines.

In all honesty...for me personally it was all i could do to not stand up and /shout THAT'S IT! GET A ROPE!!! The actors were very very convincing lol. If 'gorge and i had both been overt, i highly doubt that i would've been able to restrain myself!

easmoca
12-15-2012, 11:09 PM
LMAO me too :)

Ann-gee
12-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Yes, when you run around in circles for several minutes prone (along with other disruptive players who were doing so), you face possible repercussion for disrupting an event.

Then instead of taking your punishment and waiting out the few minutes remaining in the event, you started to spam and cry.

By attending these events, you agree to be bound by the rules and not to disrupt it. If you disrupt the event, at the discretion of the coordinators, you can be removed from it. I'm sorry you had a bad time and I'm sorry you couldn't just stand or sit in place and enjoy things.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun! I loved the acting and trial =)

Kreen, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! As always, you have made us proud to be in the 'event' business!! Looking forward to the next one :)

Sauska
12-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks everyone who went through so much trouble to organize this event. It was great! And best of all was the story sharing afterwards. It reminds me how great the SWG community was, is and hopefully will remain! The immature event spoilers only served to emphasize the greatness of the rest of the attendees ;-)

landsteven
12-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Land, I so apologize that your experience was not what you hoped it would be! But in all fairness, this WAS advertised as a TRIAL OF GEORGE LUCAS. We were having FUN... maybe thats not a concept you're familiar with ?!? Of course GL was a visionary and has produced great things (i.e. everything Star Wars!), but as a player who beta tested the game and played through launch, CU, and NGE... I lost a lot of respect for the powers that be due to the fact that the game had become clones of other games instead of the the game it began as, which was SO original and different from all the other MMO's. Anyway, 'nuff ranting about that :)

If there was a case of mistaken identity, I apologize for that. But many of the other attendees were very rude and disruptive with their movements and chatting throughout the presentation which made it very hard for the actors to get through their lines. All in all, we certainly appreciate that you took the time to attend our event even though your experience was less than perfect!! We do hope that one of our future events is something that you would like!! :)

Ann-gee, thank you for your response and I appreciate the fact that you can empathize with my situation. Yes, there was clearly a mistake of identity. I accept this apology as this is way more than I received in-game when this issue occurred.

Also, for the record the only reason I ended up having to shout was to be released from the event. By that point I had determined that I was ready to leave and did not wish to spend any more time at the event. A player should always be allowed to make his/her way through the game world, as long as they are playing by the rules and terms. Over the years I have participated in many game events in SWG Pre-CU (as a Master Droid Engineer on Starsider) FFXI, FFXIV, SWTOR, etc. I have never experienced being trapped or having my game experience altered to force me into some type of penalty box by another player with Admin privileges!

Unfortunately, it did take 4 or 5 shouts to convince Kreen to release me. Which she did so by then killing me. So, I too apologize for the shouting for my part.

Thanks again for your kind response,

Kreen
12-16-2012, 02:41 AM
You will probably soon learn that video games and forums are not a democracy. You disrupted an event and you were punished. If you feel like you were unjustly punished, feel free to submit an email to complaints@swgemu.com and explain why you feel that way. The forums are not a good medium to express your anger.

risenangel
12-16-2012, 06:13 AM
it was a packed house.

http://i.imgur.com/uctTO.jpg

I didn't take any other screenshots, sadly. Though, I did enjoy this event quite a bit. Thank you to those that did the writing and production of it, I literally laughed the entire time. huge props to the person playing Lucas, you were brilliant.

jonwar83
12-16-2012, 05:09 PM
I have about 6-7 screenshots but dont see an option anywhere to upload them

risenangel
12-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I have about 6-7 screenshots but dont see an option anywhere to upload them
just put them up on tinypic.com or imgur or imageshack or whatever.

Jebudei
12-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Nice one for the event! Was very enjoyable... really didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed! Twas good seeing some randomer get cut down by Vader! Unfortunately had to leave just after the wake started as I had a party to attend (hurry up next time people getting badges please!!!). I imagine there were some good stories, thanks again for the event, much appreciated and keep em coming ifn ya please!

Zoma Kalixu

Arwikarwin
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
I loved the event, especially the statement of Jar Jar Binx introduction being the cause of the downfall of the space program. Great job by all parties involved.

Ann-gee
12-19-2012, 07:05 PM
it was a packed house.

I didn't take any other screenshots, sadly. Though, I did enjoy this event quite a bit. Thank you to those that did the writing and production of it, I literally laughed the entire time. huge props to the person playing Lucas, you were brilliant.

Nice one for the event! Was very enjoyable... really didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed! Twas good seeing some randomer get cut down by Vader! Unfortunately had to leave just after the wake started as I had a party to attend (hurry up next time people getting badges please!!!). I imagine there were some good stories, thanks again for the event, much appreciated and keep em coming ifn ya please!

Zoma Kalixu

I loved the event, especially the statement of Jar Jar Binx introduction being the cause of the downfall of the space program. Great job by all parties involved.

To y'all AND to everyone else who attended this event, <SoE> and all of us involved truly thank you for coming!! Without player attendance, our little comedic production would have been wasted on ourselves LOL :) We really had a good time putting this together and hope that you will all stay tuned for further <SoE> events as we try to mix things up a bit. Please stay tuned, we have lots of things in store for y'all!! :P

Ann-gee
12-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Thank you for the event !! It was great fun. So happy to be a part of the community back then, and now! :D Thank you as well for the stories you all shared. Was really touching, that's what makes this game so special; The people.
@'Kam: I'm still laughing bout your story :P

Kemi!! Thank you SOO much for coming... it's really hard to make these event times convenient for everyone across the globe. We love you, and the SW community for helping make our events such successes. *mwah*

kemistry
12-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Kemi!! Thank you SOO much for coming... it's really hard to make these event times convenient for everyone across the globe. We love you, and the SW community for helping make our events such successes. *mwah*

thank you Ann-gee!! much <3 <3 <3 to you and all the other SoE girls *mwah* :D