First of all when starting a post such as this it seems obligatory to explain that I'm not a troll and preempt any deletion of my post. If this post is deleted ten I'm the victim and I can do no wrong. Evilcensorsayswhat? I'm pretty sure theres something around page 8 or 9 of the US constitution that gives me explicit rights to make this post but I'm too lazy to actually inform myself.
There's a question that's been on my mind lately: How can we break 10 page manifestos's hypnotic spell over the most noxious nudniks you'll ever see? I mean, 10 page manifestos is obviously hiding something. Permit me this forum to rant.
OK, now I can get to the meat of this post that you all must read in full in its complete entirely. I know that this is long but you really do need to read the entire post in order to fully understand the meaning that I wish to impart to everyone that is here. Please do not take my words out of context. I used to own a pony and we named it Fresca. I won it at a picnic when I was a kid. I never specifically wanted a pony but I got one anyway, go figure. It lived at my grampas house cause he had some fenced in area. We used to feed it birthday cake. He got a bit bad tempered over the years. Unfortunately it got free one time and bit a jogger and we had to get rid of it. Now you might wonder what my pony has to do with anything. The answer is simply : nothing. I could also just tell people that you should stay on target, but that would use fewer words.
You've heard me say that 10 page manifestos's factotums are all impulsive wheeler-dealers. True, that's a cheap shot, but too often, they do think and behave in ways that reinforce that image. The plethora of obfuscating, multisyllabic phrases in 10 page manifestos's publications serves only to accentuate the obscurity of his prose. In view of that, it is not surprising that I am not fooled by 10 page manifestos's predaceous and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that somebody has to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. That somebody can be you. In any case, I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly shoo 10 page manifestos away like the annoying bug that he is. Nevertheless, I do have the will to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and health to our cities. That's why I doubtlessly assert that 10 page manifestos plans to blame those who have no power to change the current direction of events. He has instructed his brethren not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, 10 page manifestos knows he has something to hide. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of 10 page manifestos". In it, I chronicle all of 10 page manifestos's manuscripts, from the immature to the brain-damaged, and conclude that according to 10 page manifestos, skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then 10 page manifestos would realize that he thinks that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. However, it would sure be nice if he could present his case without resorting to yellow journalism. I get concerned when I see 10 page manifestos lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. Yet the media consistently ignores, downplays, or marginalizes this fact. More to the point, his tricks cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that 10 page manifestos can change his amoral ways.
Wow, words like amoral sure don't help do they? No they don't.
There are a lot of players in this game. Some of you are tall in real life and some of you are not so tall in real life. It takes players of all heights to play a game. Well no it doesn't really require tall people nor require short people and I guess medium height people are OK too. I guess my point here is that it doesn't really matter how tall you are you may or may not play the game and have a height of some sort. So just keep this in mind.
When I write things personally I tend to keep things short. This is not how everyone writes things. Sometimes people say a lot when they write things and sometimes they say little. In either case they may have more words or fewer words. Some of their words may be long words with complex meanings. In any case you will probably see a number of short words. Short words are pretty necessary in anything you write.
1. This is the first entry in a list of things. There usually has to be a long list of things. These points are various things trying to get across different meanings and have some sort of idea. No good ideas would be any good if they did not have a long list. Actually that’s not true of course, which is one of my points.
2. I don't like aquariums really. Its like a fish prison. And fish are boring. We went to the aquariam one time that had the whale from the Free Willy movies. It was a whale in a tank.
3. That last point probably wasn’t my strongest point.
4. You can just ignore points 2 and 3.
5. Yes you do need to read all of these points. If you don't then you are not listening and that’s just wrong. You NEED to listen to me or you're insulting me and I'll get unhappy. See, if you don't read my post then tell me you like my post then you are a bad person.
6. The sky is blue. Generally at some point there has to be a point made that is so patently obvious that its like pointing out that the sky is blue. OK so sometimes the sky is more like an orange and at night its more like black, but you get the idea.
7. People also talk in total absolutes. My way of thinking is really the only way of thinking and if you disagree then you are wrong.
8. You should all go read the entire dictionary right now. You also really need to demand or request things that are excessively impractical and do it with a straight face. So go read the entire dictionary for no reason. Cause I say so. Don't tell me you can't, cause its just words and you're literate so if you don't do it then you're just being lazy, so quit whining and get to readin.
9. No .. on second thought, stop ignoring point number 3.
10. There is no number 10.
11. You could probably be doing something better right now couldn't you? I guess I could to. But if we just all subscribed to that view then none of us would be here in the first place. If someone posts on the net and theres nobody to read it then does it make a sound? If this post wasn't 10 pages long would we have more time to do something more useful? What could you do with the extra 5 or 10 minutes of your life? How many people read this? Multiply the people who read this by the minutes it takes and you get a lot of minutes.
12. If asked a simple yes or no question you could write 1-2 paragraphs and explain in detail the entire context, background and everything about your stance. Or you could give a single word.
I could probably have gotten by with fewer than 12 points but I do really need to illustrate the value of having fewer points and more points illustrates that better.
Don't worry we are getting close to done. This is very very very important and you all need to read every word of it.
In general, 10 page manifestos maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around him. There's a word for that: libel. With his publications hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles, it makes sense that he says that black is white and night is day. That is the most despicable lie I have ever heard in my entire life. What does the Sword of Damocles have to do with anything you might as? Exactly.
Some people don't like some things about the game. OK probaby everyone has some thing about the game that they dislike. This is pretty obvious statement and I ask you why I'd bother to make it. You may start to see the point.
This part is in a big font and weird color to draw your eye to it and sbecause I don't realize this looks stupid and is just obnoxious. So read these big words and heed their meaning.
Whatever you do, do NOT put the hose back in the well. People throw in phrases that make no sense to most people but that don't stop em. See how effective it is?
You know what also doesn't work very well? Posting stuff in a weird color that doesn't show up well against a default black background.
No, I'm not making fun of you. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. It’s the other people, really.
And centering text makes my eyes hurt.
You should really never center text in the body of your message.
How can we trust 10 page manifestos if he doesn't trust us? We can't. And besides, he is not as muzzy-headed or stinking as you might think. He's more so. Isn't it odd that prudish fiends, whose flighty lifestyle will force us to experience the full spectrum of the 10 page manifestos Rainbow of Denominationalism some day, are immune from censure? Why is that? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of 10 page manifestos. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I believe that when 10 page manifestos says that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. He complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.
There is a holy war going on and theres no solution to it. People hate these things and they just don't think rationally.
This has been my humble post that 10 page manifestos are bad.
You read it. You can't unread it.