TC will be down for a lil bit...
- Increased the length of citywarn's warn time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- You now receive a popup when city warned, incase you miss the system message.
- Medics are no longer allowed to apply poisons and diseases as well as diagnose vehicles.
- Removed special move HAM changes. We will continue to use the old system to allow more time for balancing.
- Increased planetary limits for player cities by 2 times.
- Quests added to Singing Mountain Clan Stronghold.
- Updated all garages to have capability to repair vehicles. Select the option on the radial menu when near a garage.
- Fixed issue where repair functionality would not work correctly if the vehicle was generated close to a garage.
- Added vehicle decay.
- Vehicles should no longer be affected by bleeding shot.
- Fixed an issue causing xp caps to not work correctly.
- Vehicles will no longer take defensive actions such as dodge, evade and counterattack.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle riders would perform combat animations even though combat is prohibited on vehicles.
- Disabling the gallop command while riding a vehicle.
- Items from deliver missions will no longer be destroyed when canceling a mission and can be placed in houses again.
Thanks for your patience.