Don't shoot the messenger, please.
1) If you use a seeker in either "one-use" (now renamed "Seek Bounty Target") or "infinite use" (now renamed "Track Bounty Target" but still bugged and giving infinite uses) and target is not on world you get the "off-world" message as before.
I'll look to see why the Track mode doesnt consume a droid.
Thanks, I know alot of DE's who would love to get that fixed (including me)
2) If you use an arakyd (actual droid now renamed "Arakyd Probot", not "Imperial probot" and the option to call is now "Request probe droid" with no sub-menu) then you get the planet, but no name.
Did it bug anyone else for 2 years it said "imperial probot base", and had 2 menu options that did the same thing? Cleaned it up so it is a bit more obvious what you are doing.
Always nice to clean things up, the little things do add that bit of spit and polish to the game
3) If you use a seeker in "one use" mode then you do get a single location waypoint and it loses target you also get "Analysing biological signature... Target:XXXX"
Glad this works, put this in based on Tanks feedback to us and running through it once the new way on TestCenter. The terminal greifing should be eliminated as it takes more of a time investment to even get to the point of finding a name.
Agreed, I think it's a good trade off between getting the name and preventing 'gank' squads.
4) If you use a seeker in "infinite use" mode then you do get running waypoints but do NOT get a name.
Seek mode is the only one that returns name.
Cool, thanks for confirming that
5) If you use a seeker in either mode on kash, you get the "too many lifesigns" message and do not get any waypoints (and heres the important bit) DO NOT get a name
Until the Producers decide otherwise, Kashyyyk stays how it is.
Hmm, can you ask them to add the name (not the wp, I understand that's too much time to code) - or have a bigger meeting to discuss making Kash a quest only planet (no xp or xp-loss on world). I'll understand if you can't.
I am cross posting this in the bug thread in the hope they consider point 5 a bug and either fix the infinite use bug and give a name or make it a feature that to get the name you need to use a charge.
Thanks to the jedi who helped me with this test, and vredak for testing with me.
Glad to see the fixes put in work! Hopefully cleaned up the system a bit so new BH's do not get confused with all the sub menu options.
Thanks, Blix, and thanks for taking time on Sat to pop in and communicate with us