Do you want to meet new friends? Want to travel abroad? Are you looking to join old friends in new places or just start your life again in a new Galaxy?
Then use Star Wars Galaxies new Character Transfer Service!
The Star Wars Galaxies community continues to grow each day. This community has evolved from the many fan sites, message boards, player associations, and from playing the game. Many times when a new friend is made in the community, that friend does not always play on the same Galaxy that you do. Because of this, we receive many requests to transfer characters to different Galaxies.
The Character Transfer Service is now available.
The service is similar to other SOE transfer services, but there are some additional considerations.
Character Transfer Fee Schedule
For moving characters on the same account from one galaxy to a different galaxy:
Each Character $30.00 (total charge)
For moving characters from one of your accounts to one of your other accounts but not changing to a different galaxy:
Each Character $30.00
For moving characters from one of your accounts to another one of your accounts and changing to a different galaxy:
Each Character $60.00
In addition to the fees described above, if you are a resident of a European Union country or territory, you will also be charged VAT (Value Added Tax) equal to 17.5% of the applicable fee.
Guidelines and Restrictions
- Characters will ONLY be allowed to take their appearance, experience and skills with them. All items, pets, credits, badges, quest status, etc. will NOT transfer with the character.
- It is highly recommended that you do not give away or destroy existing items upon requesting a transfer, as it is possible that your move request may be denied. Items deleted or given away in anticipation of a future move will not be replaced.
- Unless and until the game is modified to permit more than one character per Galaxy, the rule of one character per Galaxy will remain in effect. If you wish to move a character to a Galaxy with an existing character, you will need to delete that character to make room for the character you wish to move.
- A character that has become Force-sensitive or Jedi cannot be moved to another Galaxy or another account.
- Player Association Affiliations: We will be removing any Player Association affiliation as part of the character move process.
- Characters will not be moved to Galaxies that are less than 6 months old.
- When moving characters between accounts, you must be the registered owner of both accounts. You will be required to enter a valid credit card as the only form of payment for this character move service. If you are currently paying for your account with a Game Card, you must submit credit card information using the billing information fields provided.
- No refunds will be permitted once your request is approved and processed. If you change your mind about moving your characters after they have already been moved, you will need to fill out an additional Request Form to move the characters back to the original Galaxy or account and you will again be charged the applicable transfer fees. In the event that you return to your originating Galaxy, items, credits, pets, structures, or any other tangible game components can not be restored upon return to that Galaxy.
- All approved requests will be processed when reasonably practicable to do so. SOE reserves the right to deny any attempted request to transfer in its sole and absolute discretion for any reason or no reason.
- The Request Form cannot be used to move more than one character; if you would like to move multiple characters to multiple Galaxies, you will need to fill out additional Request Forms (and pay the applicable transfer fees).
- There are no discounts for multiple transfer requests. The fees described above apply for each Request Form.
- Character names are not guaranteed on galaxy-to-galaxy transfers. If the character's name has already been used on the Galaxy you wish to move to, you will be able to enter a new name in the field provided (subject to the terms and conditions of the Character Naming Policy).
- Account-to-account transfers on the same Galaxy will require a name change. You will be given the option to choose a new name.
- If you currently have 8 characters across all Galaxies, you will need to delete one in order to make a transfer.
If you wish to participate in the transfer service or need more information, click here.