The Clone Relic Walkthrough v.0.5
Additional Information By: dragon90 & Hendi
Clone Rifle & Carbine:
1. Talk to Boba Fett in Jabba's Palace (Must have completed Jabba's Theme Park).
2. Goto Restuss, Rori and talk to the npc near the door leading towards the shuttle and tell him about your mission.
3. Disable the ship on the given wp and escort it.
4. Goto Labor Outpost, Yavin IV and talk to the bartender in the back of the cantina.
5. Goto Narshal, Talus and Speak with Durge than open the crate next to him.
6. Return to Boba Fett.
You will receice an "Alliance Needler Carbine"
7. Goto the warren and in the first room with the hurrtons, look right and target the terminal on the wall.
8. A scientist will spawn after you use the terminal, talk to him.
9. Escort the scientist out of the warren.
10. Goto MO, Dantooine and open the container in the back room. Return to Boba Fett.
You will have the option to recieve a "Clone Carbine" or "Clone Rifle"
11. Goto Deralic, Talus hotel. Talk to bodygaurds in back right room. Kill them and talk to the boss in room.
12. Goto Deeja Peek, Naboo to the abandoned hotel.
13. In the basement there is a box. Use it and kill durge.
14. Return to Boba Fett.
You will receive a "KYD21 Pistol"
Clone Armor (Rebel, Imperial, & Neutral):
1. Goto the Dearalic, Talus Cantina and talk to Mort.
2. Goto Keren, Naboo and enter the hotel. Talk to the man named Morkov. (Morkov spawns about every 20 minutes)
3. Tell Morkov you want five E11's. Then meet Uwo Palo in the abandoned house in Dejaa Peek, Naboo.
4. Kill Uwo Palo after you talk to him. (Uwo Palo spawns about every 20 minutes)
5. Return to Mort.
6. (Rebel) Goto the Abandoned Rebel Base and talk to Leia.
6. (Imperial) Talk to the Major Raev in the Keren guild hall.
6. (Neutral) Talk to Jawl in Jabbas Palace. Learn Huttese from Walda in the Cantina, Wayfar. Talk to Jawl again.
7. (Rebel) Kill Morkov, then report to Leia.
7. (Imperial) Talk to the Emperor. Kill Morkov in the Hotel. Return to Major Raev.
7. (Neutral) Talk to Jabba. Kill Morkov. Return to Jabba.
You will recieve a hologram of a ship (Imperial=Tie Fighter, X-Wing=Rebel, Neutral=YT-1300)
8. Return to Mort in the Deralic, Talus cantina.
You will recieve a clone armor suit.
Jedi Starfighter (Imperials Only):
1. Goto the Nightsister Stronghold.
2. Find a "Pile of Bones" (/target A Pile of bones). Loot the Datapad from it. (Spawns every 30 minutes)
3. Read the datapad and accept the mission.
3. Head to Kasyyyk and talk to the zabrak officer in the bunker across from the starport.
4. Make sure you accept his mission and head to the given waypoint.
5. Escort the At-St to Kachiro (Dont go more than 25m from it). Rebels will spawn. (Must be combatant)
6. Speak with the commander again and goto the Dead Forest and to the given waypoint.
7. Kill he attacking Rebels at the given waypoint.
8. Return to the commander. Then go down further in teh bunker and talk to vader.
You will recieve 500 fp and a "Jedi Starfgihter"
9. Follow Vaders orders for the mission in the Kasyyyk system.
10. Complete the mission and Return to Vader.
You will recieve 3500 fp
1. Talk to the "Imprisoned Geonosian" in a cage, under a hut, in Kachiro, Kasyyyk.
2. Goto the Trandoshan Research Outpost (not the first but the second one) and kill the "Researcher"s walking around.
3. Return to the Geonosian. Goto the Wookie Elder on the second floor of the Great Tree.
4. Return to the Geonosian. Head to the Geonosian Bio-Lab on Yavin IV.
5. Enter the first coded room (32281). Use the small container near the door.
You will recieve a bolotar mount
1. Talk to Qakkee in the the Bestine, Tatooine Cantina.
2. Kill 10 "Cannibal Dewacks" (Tatooine). Return to Qakkee.
3. Kill 12 "Snorbals" (Lok). Return to Qakkee.
You will recieve a "clone trooper painting"
4. Kill 6 "Voritor Lizards/Jungle Voritors" (Dantooine). Return to Qakkee.
5. Kill 1 "Rancor" (Dathomir). Return to Qakkee)
You will recive a "general greivous painting"
6. Kill "Sawtooth" (South-East Corner of Dead Forest, Kasyyyk). Return to Qakkee.
You will recieve a cybernetic arm
1. Visit the escape pod outside of Narmle, Rori (-5720 -2490). Loot the "security container" and use the scroll.
2. Talk to Nym in the Narmle Hotel.
3. Loot the "Ornate Box" located next to the pool (in the cave) at Fort Tusken, Tatooine.
4. Reutrn the Nym
You will recieve a "Fibertect Steel Plating"
5. Goto Kasyyyk and kill a "Trandoshan Slaver" until you recive a peice of a map.
6. Kill more slavers until you have 7 peices of the map. Return to Nym.
You will recieve a "Protecto-Net Shield"
7. Goto the Nightspider Cult Cave, Dathomir.
8. Loot "a human body" in the spider queen room. Return to Nym.
You will recive a "Quantum Ion Drive"
9. Visti Han Solo in the Luck Deposit in Mos Eisley, Tatooine.
10. Visit Han Solo in Mos, Eisley, then return to Nym.
11. Visit Han Solo again, then return to Nym once more.
You will recieve a "Corellian Beamrail Gauss Canon"
ARC-170 Fighter (Rebel & Non-RSF Pilots Only):
1. Talk to the Gueen in the Theed Palace, Naboo.
2. Goto Kasyyyk. Head east from Kachiro to find "Dirrlim" the wookie (He is about midway between Kachrio and the Rodian Camp). 3. After you talk to Dirrlim, head to the main Trandoshan Slaver Camp (the one with the ship parked up on the hill).
4. Look for a wookie begging for help and talk (Grrallo). Make sure your on-leave, and head to the Imperial Prison, Dathomir.
5. Talk to the wookiees at the prison, then have them follow you to the waypoint they give you.
6. Get to one of the starports on dathomir and launch your ship.
7. Guard the wookies who are next to you in their ARC-170 from a wave of 8 TIE fighters attacking. 8. Return to the Queen in Theed.
You will recieve the "ARC-170 Fighter Deed"
Message Edited by Wakeskater21 on 05-22-2005 07:26 PM