As posted in mission issues thread
Corvette Spawn Information:
- Each Corvette spawns on about a 2 hour timer.
- They tend to spawn on alternating hours.
- I have seen both in Kessel at the same time.
- Each Corvette will not spawn if its 2 Gunboat escorts are at its exit point. (I have seen the fighter escort there too)
- -- The escorting gunboats will be chasing each other in a tight circle around a single point in space. (hard to miss)
- -- The escorting gunboats can be very difficult to kill for newer pilots.
- -- You only need to disable the gunboats (taking out engines) and wait. They will self destruct after a minute or 2 when disabled.
- ----- The Rebel Corvette (Corellian Corvette) exits at -7260 4873 6341(on Scylla)
- ----- The Imperial Corvette (Star Ravager) exits at -6231 -259 -6059 (on Scylla)
Corvette Master Mission Completion Information:
To Complete the mission you must do the following:
- You must have the Corvette Master Mission in datapad (it can be deleted after taking another mission)
- You must be in Kessel and within range when the corvette is destroyed.
- You must have done damage to a susbsytem on the corvette on this trip to Kessel.
- You will NOT have to go to trainer and retake mission if you die durring your vette run. Repair and get right back in the fight.
To damage to a subsystem:
- Target the corvette.
- Select a subsystem using '[' and ']'.
- Hit that specific area with guns or land a missle. This can be tougher then you think for those on your first trip. Watch for the xxx% of the system to go down when you hit it.
Other Helpfull Links:
- Corvette Weapons Map (Aidy's work)
- Corvette Weapons Map (Vastio's work)
- Check in the game guides section or on pilot forums for complete walkthrus.
Message Edited by MonsofoLexius on 02-19-2005 02:20 PM