Greetings fellow ID,
here is the Top 5 (or rather Top 14) I compiled from your input and suggestions. I wanted to see them before I send them to the powers that be
Image Designer – Top 5 & Wishlist Oct 2004
Timer issues & XP progression
Although the ID community knows that there are plans to substantially lower the ID timers, they see it as their top issue until implemented. So please see this point as both, a reminder and emphasis of how important this issue is to the ID community.
The Timers have been reduced to 1 Minute for cosmetics, 2 Minutes for Bodyshaping and 4 Minutes for Statmigrations. Thanks Devs
2. Alternatives for the Public ID Salons
Shortly after the minipublish, Runesabre told the ID community that he had "future plans of allowing the Image Designer tent to be placeable in player cities." Now more than ever the wish for an alternative to the Public ID Salons is very strong in the community.
"I do have future plans of allowing the Image Designer tent be placeable in player cities but I do not have a timeframe for when to expect that feature."
3. Bug Fixes
The most important bugs seem to be these:
· Clothing & armor changes of the client prior to the ID session often don’t show in the ID interface.
· Hairstyle changes on yourself sometimes don’t show, when doing another ID session on yourself
The ID community will compile a more complete list of bugs soon.
4. User Interface issues
· Numbers on sliders/palettes
· Color swatches too small
· Names on hairstyles, hornstyles, lekku-styles
· UI too big given that it is up all the time
· No way to cancel the session when the customer goes LD after commiting the changes on the ID-side
· A confirm-window when canceling the session (both sides)
· A way for the client to see which cosmetic/body changes have been made (see thread about it here)
5. New art content
· New hairstyles
· Wookiee fur styles
· The ability to choose horns and hair for Zabrak seperately
· Tattoos, Scars, piercings & earrings
· Hip/rump sliders
· Particle effects as originally planned (hair accessories, glitter, streaks, …)
· Dual-colored hair (streaks, tips, highlights)
· 3D facial hair for males
· Markings/Patterns for speacies like Mon Cals, Twi’lek, Zabrak, Ithorians & Sullustans)
· New makeup choices (Blush, eyeliner, dramatic eyeshadow patterns, natural lip colors for males, …)
· Ability to create logos for Armor, Vehicles, Spaceships, Clothing
6. Ability to ID Merchant Vendors and Pets
7. Self Stat Migration for Master ID
8. Small craftables
· Disguise kits
9. Something to Self-ID as a Wookiee or Mon Cal Novice Entertainer
Currently Mon Cal and Wookiee Entertainers that want to rise to ID are challenged with the fact, that they cannot ID anything on themselves. Currently members of these species have to rely on the help of others until they gain the ability to change their own eyecolor upon reaching ‘Image Design 2’. This causes many players to feel discouraged from even giving our nice profession a try.
10. Some GCW-functionality
· Disguise kits to either lower negative faction, reduce probability of being scanned by a stormie-squad, or reduce visibility in a limited way
· Factional logos/Tattoos
11. ID Missions/Quest
A nice idea to get the IDs out of their tents, would be to add some kind of mission or even a quest involving id-work. The ID community will gather ideas on this topic.
· The ability to register occupied Salons on the planetary map
· Some way to put up a pricelist besides misusing the bio or bazaar
13. More temporary abilities
· Body paint
· Elaborate makeup
14. Last name changing
· Other roleplay purposes
Message Edited by TechnoCan on 10-06-2004 03:14 PM
Message Edited by TechnoCan on 12-14-2004 08:14 PM
TC: La'crissa, Cadlina, Nadomir
Shadowfire: Galdora Tempest: Kitlanna
Europe-Farstar: Fulba Gorath: T'Ressa