I have seen some questions lately about how to complete the quest, so I decided to make a little guide on how to do it.
1. Travel to Rori from Naboo and locate Goru Rainstealer at location (-5427, -2235)
2. Talk to Goru and recieve his card. He tells you that he needs zicx bugs and some bile from the sarlaac to make you the weapon.
3. Travel to Wayfar on tatooine and locate the npc Goru told you about for the zicx, (I already completed the quest and forgot the name of the npc, but he isn't hard to find).
4. Complete the small quest the npc gives you and go back to him to recieve your zicx bugs, hold on to these as they are important.
5. Now this is where the quest may be bugged, or maybe it is supposed to be this way. Regardless, the npc tells you to go to his friend on the otherside of town that will help you collect the bile from the sarlaac. After talking to the friend he wants to help him find his sister who got lost on the way to town from the palace. (I spent a few hours looking and never could find his sister, so I don't know if this is broken or not). If you don't wish to find his sister, I and many others were able to collect the bile just by going up to the sarlaac, (location -6183, -3371), and using the radial menu, quite easy.
BEWARE: I have heard the sarlaac has a new special that might be quite dangerous, be careful collecting the bile!
6. After collecting the sarlaac bile whichever way to choose, return to Goru on rori.
7. Drag the bugs and the bile from your inventory onto Goru, in effect giving them to him.
8. After giving him both items, you will revieve your bug bombs, congrats!
Stats on bombs are:
Zicx bug bombs
370-580 dmg, 6 atk speed, blast damage
medium armor piercing
Enjoy your bombs!
If anyone could remember the names of the two other npcs and post their location, that would be most helpful. Although I am sure everyone will manage to find them, wayfar isn't a large town.